Dk_Deewani thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I think the key is of the farm house where nahar and tara are having an affair lol.  But nahar and tara can't be having an affair it's his bhabi for god sakes eeeeeeeeeewwwww.  And why is the damn story being about subhra now days I hate her.  It's saloni and nahar story why the hell subhra.  Why is saloni wearing ghagra wraped duppata it's so ugly her mom wear's nice cloths than her.  They should give her a make over.  Nahar is way too good looking compare to saloni.  She needs make over bad.  One episode showed saloni and nahar on honeymoon she doesn't know how to use a damn fork everyone knows how to use fork it was stupid lol. 

Sorry if i offended anyone

Nahar is da best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevilishSaira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u know what u have mixed 2 topic to one which already are being discussed
here
mmlakhani thumbnail
I think Nahar and Tara are having an affair - this is because she got really upset with brijesh when someone was coming to the farmhouse.

also we had bhabhi and diyer affair in waqt a few years ago if anyone remebers on zee - so anything is possible...

saloni was tara's choice thinking she was a bit dump compared to her sister which is why they had the proposal for saloni so they can carry on the affaair behind her back...

also a couple of time u have had some sinister music when tara arrives...
glamritz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nausheenghtfan

u know what u have mixed 2 topic to one which already are being discussed
here

😆 actually 3 topics into 1 ..

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think is all wrong!!! 🤢
prettygirl28 thumbnail
I think that nahar and saloni are not havin an affair but Saloni really dose need a make-over like didn't her mom teach her how to dress up or something.
hunygurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why does everybody think that Nahar and Tara are havin an affair? Sry, to say but there could be other reasons why he has the key for!
#2 Kyunki fan thumbnail
i dont think that could be possiable bcoz tara seems too nice for that ....but wutever the secret i think tara also knows about it....it may be the next turn in the story!
Shital17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm ihope nahar is not bad tho!
.Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dk_Deewani

I think the key is of the farm house where nahar and tara are having an affair lol.  But nahar and tara can't be having an affair it's his bhabi for god sakes eeeeeeeeeewwwww.  And why is the damn story being about subhra now days I hate her.  It's saloni and nahar story why the hell subhra.  Why is saloni wearing ghagra wraped duppata it's so ugly her mom wear's nice cloths than her.  They should give her a make over.  Nahar is way too good looking compare to saloni.  She needs make over bad.  One episode showed saloni and nahar on honeymoon she doesn't know how to use a damn fork everyone knows how to use fork it was stupid lol. 

Sorry if i offended anyone

Nahar is da best.

u're so right shubra'a f***n' b****.