kusum4u thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

It is most shameful that they show a bahu killing her saas.

it cant be said to be mukti, anyway, any mother will love seeing her children b4 dying, n savita didnt even ask for speakg to any of her children, she should at least want to see Mihir or kiran if not her grandchildren.

Its just a shame that they show Tulsi acceptg to put off the machine.  anyway, althg its just a serial, i hope it wont have any effect on the population.

by the way, i dont think anyone depending on  a machine to live, he or she can really talk n express him/herself, guess savita was a superwoman to be able to b kept alive with machine n even talkg n askg for her own death.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddusoni thumbnail
haha..... totally agree wid u
mayuri180 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kusum4u

It is most shameful that they show a bahu killing her saas.

it cant be said to be mukti, anyway, any mother will love seeing her children b4 dying, n savita didnt even ask for speakg to any of her children, she should at least want to see Mihir or kiran if not her grandchildren.

Its just a shame that they show Tulsi acceptg to put off the machine.  anyway, althg its just a serial, i hope it wont have any effect on the population.

by the way, i dont think anyone depending on  a machine to live, he or she can really talk n express him/herself, guess savita was a superwoman to be able to b kept alive with machine n even talkg n askg for her own death.

I agree wiz u
Yojina thumbnail
okay..tusli should have a brain and call mihir...then savtia could have addmitted that meera was wrong...now meeras going to cover it up..its her word agians tulsis
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree 2
bahu mercy killing saas..who she calls...MAAAA!!! 😡
its just a programme, and tulsi did it because Savita was not ever going to get better, have you not notice tulsi is seen a superior woman, savita wanted mukti from her , and Ansh too didn't hate her at all he left all his money to her, so stop this tulsi bashing.
gyans thumbnail
Tulsi may be a superwoman in the show, Mihir is the son of the woman killing .

How can you make all decision by yourself, when the entire family is alive.When you know that some people are always trying to put you down continously .......

Wont the family member want to see her at least once , some decisions are made together, Life and death cannot be played around.

She did not even try to call him again.

absolutely ridiculous!
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
exactly yaar
i agree...its shameful

😡