Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

KTH from the begining (Page 98)

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ermm let me try....
8TH SEP 2003!!
Kashish is praying to God, while her dad Prof Narayan Sinha, is working on his computer. Kashish comes in to the room with a glass of milk and forces him to go to sleep. At midnight Kanan, Mehek, Charu and Prof. gang up and wish Kashish on her birthday.

Kashish finds out from Mauli's friend that she has lied and gone to the disc, which prompts Kashish to go to the disc and fire Mauli.

Kashish visits a chemist where she encounters Sujal for the first time. The sisters decide to go for an ice cream treat to celebrate Kashish's birthday when, on their way, they almost meet with an accident in which they escape unhurt but the other driver runs his car down the cliff. A shaken Kashish breaks down in front of her father. All the sisters pray for the wellbeing of the driver.

Professor and Kashish go to the police station the next day to enquire if any accident case was lodged. They are informed that no such thing happened which puts them at ease. The four sisters and Prof dress up to college and Kashish dresses up to attend an interview at R and G group of Companies.

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 9:20am | IP Logged
During the interview, Sujal recollects the accident and remembers seeing Kashish at the accident spot which prompts him to question Kashish on moral values. Kashish reaches home dejected but the sisters still go out for dinner where they meet Sujal after which, Sujal breaks the news that Kashish has got her job. The first day at office turns out to be the last for Kashish due to the mischief played by Monica who is Sujal's employee and his girlfriend.

Kashish informs her family about her resignation. Sujal finds out that Monica is no good at her work and that she has been behind Kashish's resignation. Sujal calls Kashish back asking for a month's notice before she leaves. Back in office, Kashish impresses everyone with her ideas.

CG and Lalit talk about their friendship and their sons. Kashish refuses Sujal's offer of having a cup of coffee, which is not accepted by him and so he leaves Kashish in the middle of the road where she gets teased by Rishi's friends.

Sujal introduces Piyush and Kashish and is surprised to know that they already know each other. Kashish has an uncomfortable meeting with Rishi in the lift. Rishi asks for Sujal's help for getting his friends out of jail. Piyush comforts Kashish when she is agitated with Sujal's behaviour.
desaimom Senior Member
desaimom
desaimom

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Please please update..
tisshgna IF-Dazzler
tisshgna
tisshgna

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
thnx harpy.......here we go all over agn LOL ......let me get some pics for u Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
s_labha Goldie
s_labha
s_labha

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
thx Harpy Tongue tani get some pics fast for all of us.. LOL Embarrassed
tisshgna IF-Dazzler
tisshgna
tisshgna

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

sujal interviews kashish....my fav.Embarrassed Embarrassed

da scene starts wid 2 cars entering RnG office, CG n Lalit gets out of their car....cg proudly looks at RnG building n says "dis is wat we call achievment" pointing at it....n lalit just nods in agreementDead

cg n lalit meets sujal in da lobby

cg: aahhh...sujal, interview shuru hogaya
Sujal: ha wahi jaa raha hoo
cg: plz continue...c u later at lunch time
(sujal says bye 2 lalit n cg...he keeps walking)

cut 2 kashish.....2 guys are interviewing her n sujal enters
sujal: (2 himself) arrre.....ye to wahi ladki hai jisse accident huwa tha (rem. guys on k's b'day sinha sis met wid accident n left sujal thereCryCry)

(k turns back...thinking)...are ye to wahi hai jisne meri dawaiya..

interviewer: Ms. sinha....meet Mr. sujal Garewal hamari Co. ke managing dir. Mr.chetan Garewal ke beteEmbarrassed
K: Good Morning sir
(sujal without responsing gives her a killing lookLOL)

Sujal: Well gentelmen...if u dont mind can i cont. wid dis interview??
(those guys say "sure sir" n leave)

S: ms. kashish sinha....plz hav a seat
k: thnk u sir

S: ms. kashish sinha....wat do u understand by morality, naitikta aapke liye kya maine rakhti hai ??Clap

K: sir, mera maan na hai ki insaan ko apni naitikta kabhi nahi chodni chahiya...coz morality is an important thing for being a human being (cho chweet...my footAngry...isiliye aap sujal ki gaadi thok kar bhaag gayi thi??Cry) agar naitikta hai to hi insaan ka concious zinda hai aur uska wajood kayam hai

S: aahaaam.....well ms. sinha i m sur u'll agree wid me dat life is very uncertain...zindagi ka koi bharosa nahi hota...insaan ke haato bohot kuch sahi aur bohot kuch galat hota rehta hai.....maan lo ki aapke haato kuch galat ho jaye.....jaise ki aapke haato se koi accident ho jaye to aap kya karoge...waha ruk kar uski madad karogi ya phir use chod kar chali jayegi......aapka zameer aapse kya kahega...k is shocked (wow sahi pakda hai sujalEmbarrassed...ab batao madamAngry)

k: sir, me uss insaan ki madad karungi.....aur agar galati se me waha se chali gayi to sabse pehle police station jaa ker complaint likhwaungi....kyu ki me ek pal ke liye to apne farz se bhatak sakti hoon....par zindagi bhar ke liye gumraah nahi ho sakti....aur phir insaan duniya se to apna jurm chupa sakta hai lekin apne zameer se jhoot nahi bol sakta...me apne concious ke khilaaf koi kaam nahi karungi (raj's expression was like "shut up or i'll kill u"LOL)

K: waise sir...aap ye sawaal..Confused
S: kuch nahi bas aise hi...hum apne employees ka nature samajhne ki koshish karte haiEmbarrassed 
s: Ms. sinha...aap yaha par kaise pohochi...lift se ya siddiyo se
k: ji Confused
s: lift se ya siddiyo se??
k: siddiyo se
s: kitni siddiya chad kar aap upar pohochi??
k: ji (memsaab ke pasine choot rahe theLOL)
s: kitni siddiya chad kar aap upar pohochi??
k: ji 30
s: 30
k: ji nahi 36Confused
s: 36...iss building ka colour kaunsa hai??
k: ji??
s: iss building ka color kaunsa hai?? pink ya phir cream??
k: ji sir???
s: pink ya phir cream??
k: cream
s: cream?? r u sure??
k: no sir its pink
s: think once agn ms. kashish
k: ya sir its pink i m sure
s: fine ms. kashish aap jaa sakti hai
k: thnk u sir

(k counts her steps....52 53 54 55....makes a sad faceDead)

(k looking at RnG building)
k: (flashback: iss building ka color kaunsa hai??LOL)cream...oh god ab to ye job mujhe kabhi nahi mil sakti....kaash na mili hoti to poor sujal wudn't hav fell in luv wid a loser like uAngry DeadCry

Edited by tisshgna - 02 May 2006 at 10:27pm
Swapna-Mobile IF-Dazzler
Swapna-Mobile
Swapna-Mobile

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Hey......Bhagoo Confused ....y r v starting it all over again.......okay no probs......i dont mind reading and watching these episodes number of times....... Wink
desaimom Senior Member
desaimom
desaimom

Posted: 03 May 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged
wonderful pictures and update..

Go to top