Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

KTH from the begining (Page 84)

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged

LOL
29TH JAN 04...
Kashish goes to the terrace where Anu is standing. Kashish asks anu whether she is happy with the marraibge....Anu is sade is happy with the marriage. Anu replies that she is doing all this for her family....Kashish asks her why is she feeling bad about it...if she has decided to get married to Amarjeet....anu asks her "kya phela pyar ko bulaya ja sakta hai?". Kashish is shocked by this question....She does not utter a word...Kashish says "Nahi. Kabhi nahi". Kashish says that since that u have takena firm decision they it shoudl not affect ur decision if u feel what u r doing is right....Anu tells her that if pratham sees her getting married then he will be able to accept the reality. Kashish says "Hosakta hai ke shadi ke badh tumhareliye pratham ke chahath aur bad jaye?". Kashish tells anu that before she takes any decission she should atleast speak to Pratham once..... They turn and they see Sujal and Pratham...I liked this scene...Where they show Pratham walking upto Anu..Here Kashish walks upto Sujal...Pratham tells anu that he loes her a lot...Y is she marrying another guy if she loves him(pratham) here Sujal and Kashish loook at each other.....

Pratham asks Anu if she had to do all of this then why
did she have to come in to his life...Why did she show her dreams " tumne Mujhe Sapne Kyon Dhikhaye?". Here Sujal and Kashish look at each other (Remembered Sujal ahd earlier said these same words to Kashish...where she has said the iay baati dialogues)Anu says she is sorry. Pratham tells her not to be sorry coz both of of them expected much out of their relaitonship....He also says inspite of all this she could be happy only with him. He loves her. Anu tells pratham that they
never understood each other and fought all the time, so pratham
says "Jahan pyar hota hai wahan jagade tho hote he hain."

Pratham tries to convince Anu..but she does not respond....Thne he goes to Kahsisha and says what would u do if you woudl have been in a similar situation....Kahsish is shocked so is SUjal..becoz they both know what the truth is....Pratham says please tell anu that what she is doing is wrong...Kashish says that it is not iportant to ehar what woudl i ahve done....but it is more important to knwo what anu wants.....
Just then Anu's father comes. Amarjeet also comes along.....Anus father asks what is all this going on....He demands an explanation.... Sujal says that they are trying to save 3 lives from the path of destruction. When father says that he cares for his daughter more than he did (Sujal). Sujal agrees and asks why was he doing this to his daughter, when he knows she isn't in loves someone else....Sujal says i know what a fathers feelinsg are "Shadi ke waqt vidaye bar ek baap ke ankhon mein aason hote hain kyunki un mein aas hoti hai. anewale khusiyon ka. Beti par dukh na bade ees bath ke dua hoti hai. To aap apne beti ke
kushiyoon ko kyun chen rahe hain? Agar apke khushi apke beti se hai to uske khusi pratham se hai." He further says Religion doesn't matter coz it is love that matters.Kashish is also listening to what sujal says.....u could make out form her expression that she fully agrees to what sujal says...cos he said the fact....Sujal tells anus father that he will go away from here...but please think over it...

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Amarjeet is listening to all this and he also agrees to what Sujal says....( u have to agree Amarjeet,,Coz what sujal said was a fact). Amarjeet says that if i marry anu no one will remain happy....Anu will remain happy only with Pratham....so please get both of them married....he also tels that anu will be happy only with Pratham. Anus father agress to get Pratham and Anu married..... Anu thnaks her father...So finally our hero brings smile to everyoens face.....(Sujal u r a true friend.....when ur friend needed u u were there or him....Sujal u have a heart of gold...u cna go to any extent to help ur friend...not like PB who ran away)Anus father decided that marriage will take place in the church...All are very happy....

Next day at the church.(Frens earlier nausheen had mentioned abt byculla church...i thought it was something to do with Mrs. Briganza...but now we come to know it was actually prathama dn anu....)
Pratham and Sujal are waiting for the bride to come (Sujal is looking smashing in the suit...Even pratham was lookking good...)Sujal is Prathams best man.....Pratham thnaks Sujal for being there for him when he needed him.... Sujal says "Acha ap tu mujhe thanks kahega. Pagal" He says its an honour for me. Pratham says that if Piyush would have been here...then even he would have been happy....He says Piyush will be surprised whe he gets back for reception...Sujal is just nods his head.(Pratham,, i would like to say one thing....Piyush is not a true fren..when u needed him he went for a business trip...is business more imp then Friend....Piyush does not deserve to be anyones friend...he has always thoguth abt himself.....he never thought abt anyones feelings......Frens,...we all would like to see the face of Piyush when he comes back.....when he comes to know that Sujal and Kashish helped Anu and Pratham to get back together....his face would be worth watching..hoep he realises that Sujal and Kashish are meant for each other.....and he had coem betwen Sual and Kashish....I think PBi think ....PB should take some lessons from Amarjeet....PB ke chehre pe tamacha pad jayega)

Here Anu is dressing up...Frens, i have never liked anu before...but she was looking gr8 in white outfit...even kashish was looking gr8....Kashish asks anu if she is happy. Anu says yes, she is very happy... Kashish says she is happy for her.
Anu walks down the aisle with her father followed by kashish. Pratham watches anu walk up to him. Sujal is looing at Kashish...Kashish also looks at him and lowers her eyes, as if to say that i am guilty Sujal....i should not have ditched you...i am so sorry for what i have done.....

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

The marriage ceremony begins. The periest tells the bride and bridegroom to exchange rings..... Sujal removes the ring from his pocket and hands it over to pratham but drops it. (reminded me of Shahrukh khan of Kabhi haan kabhi naa...Similar situation...Actually when the rign drops i flet that what if PB comes....good he didnt turn up otherwise we woudl ahve missed some beautiful dialogues by Sujal when he talks to Kahsish after the marraige)
Kashish and Sujal both go to pick up the ring....They both touch the ring together...and in the back ground....the song plays......Bewafa tum Nahein The.....The both look ateach other........Kashish hands over the ring to Sujal. Sujal
gives it to pratham. Anu and Pratham exchange rings...Here Kashish and Sujal look at each other...The preist anoucnes their marraige......

The couple walks down the aisle, followed by Sujal the best man and Kashish.. Bebe pulls them together for a family photograph she says "Shadi hogiye na tum dono ke…ab ek family photo ho jaye." Both stand next to each other...Both of them feel very awkward..........(Hope PB sees this snap...woh to jal boondh ke raakh ho jayega...I feel Vasu shoudl see this....)

After the marraige.....Kashish is sitting at the chapel.Sujal comes there and talks to her...Sujal says "kya hua kashish?" Kashish says "Kuch nahi" He kneels down beside her.....
Sujal says "Main janta hoon tum kya soch rahe ho kashish. Tum yahi soch rahi ho na ke insaan shadi tho karletha hai, par nibha nahi pata.Maine theek kaha na kashish? Kitni ajeeb bath hai, ke tumhare kehne par bhi tumhare bath samaj nahi patha, par kabhi kabhi tumhare unkahee bath samaj jatha hoon...(Sujal u r too good......Sujals dialogues were too good,.......Anyone woudl love to fall in love with him....He is a gem of a person...The chuch scnes is so beutifullly pciturised....

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Sujal says "Piyush ke yaad arahe hai na? Main samaj saktha hoon kashish ke shadi ko dekh tumhe un riston ke yaad agaye hogi jo tumhe kudh banaye the, lekin jo kuch hi palon mein bikar gaya.. Kashish looks at him...She is surprised that Sujal is saying this things (Kashish u have never understood Sujal..he alwyas understood u...think over it Kashsih....Still there is time...u can get back to Sujal)

Sujal says "Mere muh se yeh saab sunkar ajeeb lagraha hai na? Mujhe bhi ajeeb lag raha hai. par kahin na kahi dil ke kisse kone mein lagraha hai ke jaise bhi thi tumhare shadi thutne nahi chaheye thi". Kashish looks at him with tear in her eyes...Sujal really made us cry....he further says "Kyunki jab riste thoothe hai, to saath saath barosa bhi thut tha hai aur uske thutne ka dard main tumhare aankhon mein dekh rahan hoon. Isiliye jiss bandan ka
thutne ka mujhe intezar tha uske katham hone par mujhe kushi nahi huhi. Shayad isliye kyunki tum takhlif main thi".

Sujal looks at her and then gets up and walks

Kashish stops him and says "Sujal,aaj mujhe phele bar aisa lagraha hai ke mere samne woh sujal kada hai jisse maine.........".(she stops............

Thats all the episode ends here...Ekta mai is upto such gimmicks...she alwyas leave the story abrupt......coz she will make ppl think what will kashish say now...she ahs give us toime to think..

frens i hope kashish says...Sujal,aaj mujhe phele bar aisa lagraha hai ke mere samne woh sujal kada hai jisse maine pyaar kiya tha". or ab bhi karti hoon....
aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 1:59am | IP Logged
2ND FEB 2004...
KASHISH:sujal.........aaj mere saamne woh sujal khada hai jisse maine..........(sujal interrupts)
S:kashish mai ek insaan hoon ,ek seedha sada aam sa insaan,jisme pyaar,dard hai aur himmat hai,to jalan ,irshya aur ahankar bhi hai.kashish har insaan ke do pehloo hote hai.achcha aur bura.......aur mera manna hai ki agar hum kissi se pyaar karte hai touski achchaiya aur buraiyaan donoko apnate hai........aaj jo tumhare saamne sujalkhada hai woh wohi jo kal khada tha.fark sirf itna hai ki waqt badalgaya hai......

Next day,pratham&anu along with BEbe r watching the snapsof the wedding.....& she is overemphasising on howgr888 couple they make..jst like us....hehehe(enters Piyush)pratham greets him &introduces toanu &bebe.tells themthat he is one of our tigdi(trio)....pratham asks him abt his wife &he excuse saying she has gone to maika.Bebe interferes.by saying that sujal & kashish helped alot(Piyush is)pratham also tells him that he has united with anu cos of sujal only.he adds that surprisingly they were not able toattend each others marriage.but sujal has always been ther for friends.he isa true friend.(interferes bebe ..this time with sujal&kashish snaps&again emphasising howgr8couple they make!

There in the office sujal is rocking on his chair(atlast sujal got time for his office........guys he had started a new bussiness with archie.......Kashish
corporations(ok,he was suppose to change the name but only name not aim)........&dont think he was not concentrating.infact he was working on site.ie.kashish 'shome..he has been properly taking care of not only kashish but kashish corporations.....ofcos her family i mean )
ok. sujal kissi khyalon mein hai &there comes to disturb him archies father(beti to beti baap re baaap)sujal greets him &looks at him (aap yahan?)
archies father:sujal tum to jaante ho pichle dino archie ne kya kuch kiya.beta tum archie ke achche dost ho par woh tumse be intehaan pyaar karti hai.use sirf tumhari dosti nahi balke pyaar ki zaroorat hai(isse kehte hai "give the camel an inch,and he will take an ell).woh apne bartaav se zahir nahi karti par mai uska baap hoon......sujal mai chahta hoon ki tum archie se shaadi karlo.all this while sujal is jst trying to control his anger.he gets up..

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

sujal:aap jante hai uncle yeh mumkin nahi.archie sirf meri achi dost hai &he says that it would be all one sided. i would advice u to get archie married to a person who would really love her.........but maddies mad father insists to the extent that he is ready to give all his wealth &empire tosujal jst toaccept his psycic beti...(wat????sujalgarewal ki keemat lagaraha hai.........)& sujal gives him a moohtod jawab....."agar yeh baat kissi aur ne kahi hoti to mai usse woh jawab deta ke uski rooh tak kaap gayi hoti.......par yeh baat aapne kahi hai aur mai jaanta hoon ke aap mujhe jaan te nahi.........jab jaan jayenge to pehchan bhi jayenge"

but archies father is also one of archies kind.says,mai phir bhi kahoonga ke tum is baare mein ekbaar phir soch lo(stop bugging my head man...itne achche khyalo mein tha..........beech mein aakar dimag ka dahi kar diya)(sujal.smirks....&gets to work but now he cannnot concetrate
There @sinhas place kashish mam is making garam garam puris&mutter paneer(mehek's fav) charu & kanan comes &tries to taste it but kashish stops them(its a secret &surprise dinner for mehek's b'day)so K wants them to keepquiet or else mehek would come in the kitchen .but they say she wont untill she finishes her novel.K smiles..(phone rings.....kashish goes to
picks up ..its varun on the other side)"bhabhi maine saari tayyari karli hai mehek ko ghar se 4,5 ghante door rakhneki,.decoration bhi"kashish tells him no need for decoration but he

aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

convinces her telling it his right as a friend .
There piyush is now behaving like devdas without shave.mayoos &dukhi aatma.....so brother varun comes up tocheer him by asking himto come for mehek'sbirthday party ,tells him that its a small get together for only the near&dear ones .that reminds himof "bebe of batinda" showing him the snapsof S&K .that they forma gr8couple....& jalu refuses to go.varun tries to convince him but in vain...cos there behind r standing(i dont know frm where their space ship launched suddenly.Mr&Mrs raheja).....&www who has listened everything & also seen P'sreaction.tries toput more petrol by sympathising him along with hubby dear &tells him about how sujal has been hanging round at sinhas when they had gone to meet kashish she tells him......i would advvice u to go&watch the whole scene by ur own eyes that in the absence of mr.sinha .sujalhas taken the responsibility of their house.........Mr raheja agrees with wifey& PB 's expression reveals that www was able toconvince him.
There again sujal is working on KAShISH CORPORATIONS.........(he is trying to retrieve thesweet memories of pratham&anu'smarriage....where he came across with kashish.with the song "thodasa pyaar.in background..(so much hard wrk he has to do for newly launched Co.).he jst cant resist himself frm calling @ the sinha house......Kanan picks the phone..."main sujal garewal bol raha hoon(why so formal sweetheart jst sujal wld do.forgot how informal u
had been last few days with them..........but woh bhi kya kare .this sinha girls r really be murawwat..no haalchaal nothing.strt way."kuch kaam hai"(arre idiot woh apne kaam khud karta hai.....aur tum logose karwane ka sawaal hi paida nahi hota)OK.......he gets confused&says. want to talk to Mehek.& (another Bimbo)..oh!toaap ko bhiMEHEK ko B'day wish karna hai(GOD!I dont think these girls r KG kids .dint they understood anything.when sujal had
been taking so much care of K&all those things which he said to K abt dosti
,insaniyat&rishta...........all dumbos!!!!)anyway atleast she showed the courtesy of inviting him for the party(and as they say......andha kya chahe .......do aankhe)(he is all smiles)
Varun comes to sinha house & is insisting the girls to accompany him to watch TITANIC( varun dear, koi nayee film nahi thi kya?)mehek is not around) kashish,kanan &charu refuses to go by giving some or the other reason ....(enters mehek)varun asks her to come but she refuses saying she has already watched the movie twice b4 .but varun insists her to come for
friendship sake..&she agrees....goes to change.&every1 is happy cos they managed to keep mehek away for sometime so that they can arrange for the surprise party.varun says he has made all arrangemnts.&kashish decides to go toCAKE SHOP to order for cake.
There varun &Mehek r in the gift shop(after,before ,or without watching the film no idea!)varun asks mehek to select a gift for his very special frnd &he too islooking for 1..there mehek selects abigPINK TEDDY BEAR ,&varun selects a showpiece(which was really beautiful)she shows it to varun .varun decides to buy the 1 mehek selects but mehek insists
on buying the1 selected by varun....&atlast settles on buying both.
aromi IF-Dazzler
aromi
aromi

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 2:00am | IP Logged
At the cake shop Kashish asks for the cake(probably blackforest) but the sales girl says that its not there(behind u can see saniya darling munching something..........."saniya moti.kha , pee, mast reh....... but dont forget ur mission...thats why u r darling tous)
Enters sujal,(to buy B'day cake for honewali saali.....sujal has bcom very smart nowadays.sab ko patana aagaya hai........bebe frm batinda ho ya brainless bimbos)(sujal has already ordered for thecake...so he gets hisorder)kashish turns& is pleasntly surprised.sujal has not seen her(anywayz thank god after marriage first time we could see kashish actually smiling &pleased tomeet sujal....probably.church wale scene ka asar hai..hope it stays long forever......warna mam ka para change hote der nahi lagti)kashish says,sujal tum.......he says he has come tobuy cake for mehek's B'day... K.smiles.....she tells him that she wanted cake for mehek s b;day but its not
available........so sujal offers him to take wat he has ordered ,she hesitates but sujal insists&he also offers to pay the bill&thankfully madam agree without giving any swabhimaan lecture.
Saniya is watching all this &comes near them with a wicked intention to provoke K for divorce.she says ,sujal understands her so much .asmuch asPiyush understands her.so why doesnt she go &get her love sujal&let her be with piyush(kashish gets red with anger&sujal yells at her....but she continuesto say that piyush loves her&he has admitted this himself
&warns her to divorce Piyush very soon.then she further ignites her by saying Piyush is waiting for me.i m going to him&i have come here to buy his fav pastries.(kashish is all anger&sujal not knowing wat todo................to be continued.........tomorrow.

Go to top