every girl needs a jiju like viren

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
after todays precap - scratch that epi my tears have not stopped

i looved how badi BG understood what was going on and how she wanted manu to go to jeevikas wedding!

but the best part was jeevika telling BG that manvi was her life and if manvi wasn't at the wedding then she couldnt and wouldnt get married!

and im sure after viren hears that he will do something to bring manvi to the wedding cause hes such a good person and really does care for manvi

i hope ke aisa jiju sab ko mile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

asph5eema2cute4u_22KiranSonu1DEE2803NupsdipsRitu-DaddysPrincess...Mallu...-Seraphic-ashred12a2zahid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "every girl needs a jiju like viren" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Yea, I think that Viren will find out and he and his brother or maybe he alone will leave and go and bring Maanvi to the wedding. He will then also find out about this Swammani telling to BG that Maanvi should not be in the wedding. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asph-Seraphic-

ifyaa

IF-Rockerz

ifyaa

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling later on he will feel jealous of their relationship:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile_san

.Alize.

.Alize.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
I know, everybody needs a loving, understanding Jiju like Viren, he's so charming and just so humble.Tongue

I think firstly he will think why does Jeevika not want to marry me, as he will not know the full story and then upon knowing, will try to convince BG that Maanvi should be allowed, and that he will handle Swamini Bua, and then Virat will go and get Maanvi and then a knok jhok scene between them. This is just my take,Smile.

But agree a Jiju and mosttly a husband Like Viren is brillaint.

sshadoww

sshadoww

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

It can be also like viren asking virat to go n get manvi as i cant leave from here everyone will be with dulha

neet2012

neet2012

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Or a husband like him !!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Alize.smile_sanKSG_luv

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neet2012

Or a husband like him !!Wink

Lmao did not think bout tht lol well Thts another his choice lol

KiranSonu1

KiranSonu1

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
every1 want nt only a Jiju like Viren bt also pati,beta,bhaiya eyc etc.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.