Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
ROFL 

Oh I miss Bloopers in shows! 

Doesn't Kastur's mom now have two of the same sets, because first she gave all her jewellary to Kastur to take with her and when Kastur came home for the phag phere she gave Kastur the other set she made, leaving Kastur with her mom's orginal set which Kastur would have returned to her mom. LOL

So leaving her with two of the same sets! 

I though her mom sold her other jewellary to help Kastur out not what she wore at the wedding or I am just being confused! 

Point 1 - Kastur mom's jewellary at Gala house. 
Point 2 - Kastur gives new jewellary to Saroj and takes back mom's jewellary? 

In this span of time how did Kastur's mom make the new jewellary and get it without giving payment if she used her wedding jewellary to make it?? Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two Sets!" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Ok now I'am confused ROFLErmm

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Rani in the EDT said Saroj still has Shradha's jewels.  All I can do is just ROFL

BTW - the jewellery blooper started way before.  Kastur was wearing a jewelled necklace during the varmala exchange.  But in the dressing room, she wore a different necklace which she gave Mohan. The funniest thing is that when Saroj was comparing all the photos, and within all the flashbacks, you can clearly see they are two different necklaces.  And then Saroj questions Reena and Reena says the necklace during the the pheras would be the same as the "pehnambe" (I don't know I'm going by memory.)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-nikita_88pyar-ishk

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
The misrepresentation started when they showed Kastur's mom  without any jewellery during the inauguration. Desai's are rich so i thought she arranged by some other means.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahaninikita_88

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
All I know is Saroj still have Kastur mom jewelry and the duplicate the mother made of Kasturs. I don't know how the mother was able to make duplicate unless she sold her other jewelries.

You know what I don't care anymore cause Mohan has now paid one debt LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani-Nakshatra-nikita_88

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheila1990

Ok now I'am confused ROFLErmm

ROFL I am confused as well... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jXSX1qi0wA - Mohan takes Kastur Jewellary...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4MwxhDnVg - Kastur's mom sees missing jewels and gives Kastur her Jewels 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzH-P_G0-OM - She gives her mom's jewellary to Saroj LOL 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpVbwNoohmQ&feature=related - Kastur gives the right jewellary to Saroj 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WWPlfZqLI8 Kastur explaining about the Jewels! LOL

Leaving her mom's jewellary with her 

So now doesn't that leave her mom with the same two necklaces? LOL

Edited by nikita_88 - 06 December 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Kastur's mom's jewellery is still in Saroj's room when they leave to go to Kastur's room.  Kastur gives the fake jewels to Saroj, and Saroj leaves with them. ROFL ROFL

Man this whole thing is so disturbing to me, but now all I can do is just laugh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-nikita_88

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

All I know is Saroj still have Kastur mom jewelry and the duplicate the mother made of Kasturs. I don't know how the mother was able to make duplicate unless she sold her other jewelries.

You know what I don't care anymore cause Mohan has now paid one debt LOL
It was an unnecessary payment.    All he had to do was ask Saroj for Kastur's mother's jewellery. But then it's better to leave that as is, rather than risking Saroj looking at the jewellery too closely. 

He still has to get Kastur's jewellery back. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.