Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Kya gham hai jo tum chupa rahe ho...

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

In today's episode we saw that Kunal had sensed that something was bothering Siddhi and she was tensed due to some problems. Even after she denied that she was tensed and she was fine, Kunal didn't buy it as he knew she was somehow troubled. Yeh dekhkar mujhe woh Arth film ka ek song yaad aa gaya

Tum Itna jo muskura rahe ho
Kya gham hai jo tum chupa rahe ho

They are developing a fine tuning between them, but need one big jolt/shock to realize they are only made for each-other.

Edited by Iamrani - 06 December 2011 at 11:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniashnotraiLuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKaran-sahasra-norzar

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Good one Rani.I really liked that scene and the song which you posted.That means he can understand that she's hiding her worries even though she puts up a smiling face.(am i right)

I liked how Kunal said that he can read her silence too.Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnotraiLuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKaran-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Good one Rani.I really liked that scene and the song which you posted.That means he can understand that she's hiding her worries even though she puts up a smiling face.(am i right)

Yeah, that's right, you got the gist of the song. 

@Green - Remember even when they were playing video game, he had mentioned in that epi that "tumhari aankhe bahut kuch bolti hai. Meaning he can read her mind even when she is silent as her eyes give it away to him. Which also means our V pays very close attention to M to be able to read her eyes rightLOLEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Yeah, that's right, you got the gist of the song. 

@Green - Remember even when they were playing video game, he had mentioned in that epi that "tumhari aankhe bahut kuch bolti hai. Meaning he can read her mind even when she is silent as her eyes give it away to him. Which also means our V pays very close attention to M to be able to read her eyes rightLOLEmbarrassed
V chori chori chupke chupke M ko bahut study karthe haiWink.Bade chupe rustum hai hamare VWinkLOL

LuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKaran-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]V chori chori chupke chupke M ko bahut study karthe haiWink.Bade chupe rustum hai hamare VWinkLOL
[/QUOTE]

Dekhate M ko hai lekin Devdas witcha kay liye ban jate haiLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

V chori chori chupke chupke M ko bahut study karthe haiWink.Bade chupe rustum hai hamare VWinkLOL
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]M should take advantage of V's looks on her and try to seduce him,tab toh instead of becoming devdas for witcha V will give poison to witcha n live peacefully with MLOL

LuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKaran-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]M should take advantage of V's looks on her and try to seduce him,tab toh instead of becoming devdas for witcha V will give poison to witcha n live peacefully with MLOL
[/QUOTE]

Not sure is it because of the age difference or because of the strange relationship (meaning being his ex sister-in-law) Siddhi kind of hesitates to act like a true wife to Kunal. As If she is shy of him or may be she respects him too much, but she doesn't seem very open and confident in front of Kunal even as a friend. 

Only one time I liked when she said "Case dismissed", while saying that she seemed to have authority of a wife in her voice. 

LuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index