Mistis thoughts 6th december 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

Bholu (Dev) is having a heart to heart conversation with Surya Devta who is in much demand today 😳and Rohan enters, calmly studies Bholu and says to himself I will not let your plans be successful and continues that his mommy dear has told him and Bholu is forgetting his RP duties😳 (mmm wrong words Rohan, first you took your mother's name who is actually not Bholu's most favorite person now, in fact he is irritated with her Barkha jaap...then you are reminding him of RP duties when Barkha has done the same thing..don't think he is that scared of the boogie man, I mean the boogie man that represents not living up to RP duties😉). Bholu continue why why.. Radhika has made me very proud by bravely undertaking the test and proving me right...then Rohan answers but Radhika tried to kill Barkha and Bholu's reply ...who knows ..that might be her hallucination 🤔(Yes Bholu...although now you are not sure but still want to believe that it is Barkha's hallucination) and that lady coming and saying that someone told her that Dev and Barkha not married..well it can be someone else might not be Radhika (psst Bholu have you apologized to Radhika for putting sindoor on Barkha when now you are having doubts 😳)...Rohan continues but one month of absence without filing the leave application (Rohan again wrong words Barkha has tried this na😳)...and Bholu with his holier than thou voice replies that Rajpurohiti has taught him not to point fingers at any innocent person (mmm Bholu Rajpurohiti or Radhika /kanah..😳..Bholu you and your arrogance😳)..oh it does not stop here...he continues that he has full faith that Radhika has not got any bad feelings towards Barkha, but still because of the family he let Radhika go through the test which she passed very well😳 (yes yes Bholu everyone should have a magnanimous, kindhearted, understanding husband like you...😡..who said you are arrogant..😲 No.. no ...you are such a honey pot......So thoughtful that you let Radhika go through another test just because your family demanded it...😳...I want to enter the screen and give a whack to Bholu...Now chunnu munnu I demand  Angie's scenario...I want a nice handsome guy who respects Radhika and takes care of her every whims and fancies...and Radhika should make Bholu go through the test regarding believing her when this guy is taking care of her...let me see how he passes that test)..... oh Bholu is still on his high horse that now he does not have any reason not to give Radhika her rights of a wife🤔 (hang on a minute Bholu you need reasons to give Radhika her rights as your wife...mmm how about the fact that you are married to her..isn't that a good reason😳)...uhoo Rohan is on the verge of a tantrum (what is this with the Purohit boys..all of them throw tantrums at the drop of a hat🤪)..anyway Rohan continues protesting that things should remain as they are going now..Bholu gives his penetrating look and says that society can be wrong but dharma cannot be wrong and as a RP it is his duty to follow dharma (very good Bholu, glad that you have reached this point but have you thought that you can also be wrong? 😳I mean it is not right to blame society all the time na😳...sometimes it is good to stand in front of a mirror...and think about your action😡)..and then Rohan's dialogue of the day that Bholu is a very good friend of his and he will not like if someone points a finger at him😳 (my my Rohan...oh ok Bhasmu arreh the old name of Roham, Bhasmasur...you yourself pointed a finger at Bholu...and even tried to kill him...oyee dube dube jol khawa hoche na😳...oh sorry I slipped into Bengali 😳...this means acting innocent or well meaning when he knows exactly what he wants) ...Bholu at his sarcastic best looks at Rohan (I hope that he is thinking about who pointed the finger at him and tried to even kill him to get Radhika🤔) and said you cannot bear seeing me insulted but I have to bear seeing Radhika being called names and being blamed for stuff that she did not do (very good answer Bholu but the thing is you yourself joined in the party regarding blaming Radhika😳) ...and he continues that he is now not going to stop and he is going to rectify the mistakes and walks off...and Rohan is banging the window pane...

Then in Purohit Bhavan...Radhika/kanha having a conversation with suryadevta (see I said that suryadevta is in demand today 😳)...that she thought that only Barkha will be worried regarding him going to his ninnih land...I mean surya devta going for his ninnih but now she is seeing that panam pujya Padmu mateshwari is is also worried 🤔 (mm does that mean Kanha did not realize that or is that just a statement ..ahh is Kanha changing his mind regarding Padmu dearie 😍)...Bholu lands there and R/K asks him that what will happen if Barkha does not forgive Padmu ...and Bholus goes pfffttt..don't care😛...you will be given your wifey rights (Bholu can you spit it out what these rights are..I know you have said that you want to right the wrongs..but can you spell out what wrongs are there in your list...😳..I am asking this because since you are still not apologizing😡)....and R/K is worried (does it mean that Kanha was looking at Barkha for his protection?🤔 Poor Kanha..what have chunnu munnu done to you?)

In the muth Virat the eldest Purohit is also throwing a tantrum.....(by the way is he planning to set fire to the muth...🤔 I mean the way he was lighting the fire made me wonder😉)...and since Virat is always fired up regarding the various injustices done to him 😍 (Virat is such a nice cute grizzly bear☺️)...Balram's reminder regarding Barkha fires him up and he snarls and gets on his high horse and gallops of to seek his revenge...😆...oh Balram also refers him as stupid😆 (I am liking this combination of Virat and Balram)...oh yes where was I, Virat is galloping away and then walks right into narangi.I mean the mathadheesh😳, who glares at him and snarls and tells him that he is being a bad boy and but then Kanha gives the narangi a whack oh his head and the narangi requests Virat to leave and also given him car keys...🤪...Virat is thinking that how did Narangi become bipolar...😆.but he lets it go and takes the keys and gallopes away.😛.and Barkha is in front of her carrot friends house and says to herself that this person can only help her finding a way so that she does not have to forgive Radhika🤔(don't worry  Virat is coming na)....

Back to Purohit Bhavan..and Rohan is studying his mother..the panam pujya maateshwari Padmaja Devi..who is on a verge of cerebral and cardiac arrest and going round and round in her room worrying about her dil ki dadhkan Barkhu dear......Rohan studies her and decides to use her  (the real manipulator back in frame)... he fires up his mother that injustice has been done to Barkha😳...she is being traumatized😆 and pressurized......no one is thinking of Barkha and they want to get rid of her ..Dev also now not interested....this is not right....blah blah blah...and true to from Padmaja devi fires up and starts getting more worried and about justice being done to Barkha (Padma and her insecurity, Now she thinks that what Rohan is saying is true since he is supporting Barkha ...and again blind faith creeping in fully knowing what Rohan is capable of...I mean few days back Rohan was telling her that Barkha is wrong and she should not trust Barkha and now suddenly Rohan has switched...but Padma...she does not think of any of this...and rushes headlong into fool's paradise)...she does pray that no injustice should happen to anyone..(well if we are talking of poetic justice then wish might be granted😳).....and she rushes into the lounge where Badi bahu is being mentally tortured by her husband's poems......and Bholu is pleased as punch that doctors will cure badi bahu.🤔.anyway Padmu rushes looking for Barka whom she thinks is in grave danger and Bholu puts her in her place that Barkha should stop playing these childish games😆...he is not waiting for her to forgive Radhika but for the sun to set...😆 (Praise to the Lord...he has figured out that Barkha does not want to forgive Radhika).

Precap...so R/K saying that Virat has gone to punish Barkha (is she going to hang from a tree at some  cliff...and is that the reason Bholu is not spelling it out what he means by wifey duties regarding Radhika)😉...is Mr. carrot going to become Virat's buddy🤔  ..anyway that's for another day😉😛.

Comment

Sigh😍 these two blood bothers...Dev and Rohan have so much passion to fight with each other...the screen completely lights up when these two and snarling and glaring at each other and fighting over Radhika. Rohan is still refering to him as friend and not as brother any more. Also Dev clearly and sarcastically lets Rohan now that although he is his best friend but Radhika is his everything. Rohan first tried to manipulate him by reminding Dev of Padma, the one Dev is supposed to respect, when that does not work then his RP duties, then followed by injustice, then lastly that he is Dev's best friend and hence to listen to him and at each and every level Dev rebuffed him either calmly or sarcastically. So Bholu did allow the test to happen because he wanted to end this matter once and for all and he knew that this was the only way the family will shut up...he believes that Radhika does not have any ill feeling towards Barkah and although not sure whether the earlier attack were done by Radhika or not..he chooses to believe that they were Barkha's hallucination...so still dragging in regarding not wanting to believe that Barkha was fibbing because then he will be wrong and that will open a pandoras box...Well that is ok..he does have a very high regard regarding his sense of justice and he does put himself on a high pedestal...for him to even think about questioning his actions will be a tough call...he might need a jolt but I hope they show that jolt and the aftermath...because that will be heartbreaking for Bholu and an good acting opportunity for Avinash...

Rohan does not like people insulting Radhika but also does not stand up and protect her and has no qualms in pointing fingers at Radhika so that her name does not get cleared and he can have her...he is obsessed about owning Radhika and or that he will use anyone that he can and will also use his mother. He has done this before too...and he is least bothered about anyone other than himself. Padma and her insecurities and blind faith might be her nemesis...due to her Barkha jaap and not seeing what is in front of her eyes she has now fallen in front of Dev and has not realized that her son is again making use of her emotions to get what he wants. As for badi bahu...poor thing she is being tortured by her husbands poems..

Acting...Avinash and Saurav were brilliant, both have very good chemistry with each other. Liked Mickey. Also Sushmita and her projection of her insecurity...and lastly Pragati Mehera..she did not have any dialogues..but her expressions were perfect...liked the kid who playes Balram (sorry don't know his name)

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
😆

Misti,  I will write in detail later.  But for now:

Your commentary is hilarious and I need to read it again.  Misti,  I am really happy that I (or Bholu's behavior) has converted you to my revenge scenario.  Honestly,  Dev so deserves that scenario and this time he cannot be forgiven.  

Even though Bholu needs huge whacks,  still it was nice to see today's episode especially the interaction between Bholu and Bhasu.  

Bholu's arrogance and self-importance was always there.  It was evident the way he used to act with Radhika during fake marriage with Rohan days.  So it was good to see that character back rather than the puppet we have been seeing in last several months.  You want to whack him and slap him for his chauvanism, arrogance and tantrums but at least there was consistency with earlier Dev.  

After a long time, it was good to see proper villains who belong in the story and that is Bhasu- Rohan.  Dev and Rohan have brilliant chemistry and both Avinash and Saurav are very good actors.  So it is so much fun to see their scenes.

Liked Virat too and I am liking him in these muth clothes.

All in all,  I liked that PF members were shown as they are interesting characters.  Also it seems that Kanha has now changed his mind about Padma and is calling her having darkness in her heart.  So the good soul has been changed.  Dev is not listening to Padma like a puppet anymore and is in fact getting back to his stubborn self.  Rohan is back in the story and so is Virat.

Liked Avinash, Saurav, Mickey, Pragati and even Sushmita (though she is getting same lines everyday) for their acting.  Also like that kid who plays Balram.  He is very good.  My grouch is why show that actual Kanha when Rubina does so much better as R/K and have great chemistry with Balram.  
Edited by why6 - 12 years ago
I am not able to press like button.anyways loved ur thoughts and today am agree with you completely.
Misti a wonderful analysis as always...

I loved today's episode to the core, as every character was in its place. Today's episode gave us a little direction on how the future tracks would be.

Though CV's did not show any monologues of Dev, but looks like Dev who was being constantly grilled by KANHA that Radhika was not being forgiven by BH, was reading everybody's actions and judging them on the basis of their actions with Radhika. This is the very reason y he picked up this issue in front of all the members. First he tried shutting Padma, but when BH started grilling him, he allowed this test so that the matter is SHUT once and for all.

But yes. I would like KANHA to not allow him to go SCOT FREE and grill him on this matter too, asking him if his actions were ryt or not, whether Radhika as a wife would have been wrong if she would have asked her husband to not go so close to other ladies than her. As a wife, did not she have those minimal rights also over him that she can let him know, to what extent she is comfortable with other women's nearness to her hubby. Would he have not reacted similarly, if he were in her shoes.

I loved the conversation between Dev and Rohan today. Would have loved it more if Dev along with those sarcastic looks would have also pin-pointed some major facts from the past and shut Rohan up once and for all. But I think from here Dev might pick up points on Rohan being negative and not changed (If CV's have decided to give him his brains), COZ Dev was surprised when Rohan picked up this conversation and started defending BH so openly, when till date he has only been silent on all matters. Dev did give him pointed looks when Rohan slipped that whatever was going on till date was good enough.

Rohan is one big jinx, he wants Radhika only till the date her body is not touched by anybody, the day that happens, he will give up on her and he calls this as LOVE... Man he needs a love counsellor badly.

But I loved it that Rohan is now back in his old form, as earlier when KANHA pointed out that now its the turn of Rohan to get punishment, I was wondering how this will be acheived as Rohan is not a partner of BH in crime, neither was he doing anything bad actively, but today he was all spiced up as well as he is now clinging on to BH so that RaDev cannot start on their wedded life. So am sure this tym Rohan would join hands with BH and then get punished badly.

Padma is now getting really annoying these days. I want Dev to remind of her son's deeds and her equally past forgiveness. In fact she had even forgiven BB, Viraath and Dada ji with just a flutter of the eye lid then y so much of drama for forgiving Radhika.

I also enjoyed the part where Balram very cleverly took away all the huff from Viraat by pushing him away and then directing him to the right path of creating a hurdle for Bh.

This is very true, that if Viraat really uses his brains properly, he can SMASH Bh up. Kanha did give BB a very wise advice that she did know something abt BH which others did not know, this meant that BB and Viraat knew abt the BIG SCAMS which BH had done in PB and they also have proofs in the files, but BB due to her foolishness blew it all up. Hope Viraat uses his brains properly against BH now.

Kanha's dialgues were a bit confusing when he was talking to the sun, as he said -- "I thought only BH would be worried abt ur setting, but chot maa is more worried and anxious." I felt this dialogue incomplete as Rohan also showed his anguishness and his name had to be added in it too. Further on Padma's behaviour with Radhika is well known to everybody then y dis sentence from a GOD ?

According to me BH would now get a taste of her own medicine. Viraat would try to kill her and give her a death scare and when she would be back, again no one would believe her as Muthadeesh will testify for Viraat being in the MUTTH all day.

Am also sure that RaDev would not be able to start their married life till BH is there coz she would not allow it, but definitely I would love seeing RaDev back as a couple who would discuss their probs and Dev apoilogising and trying his best to re-store the rights of Rdhika as his wife in the society as well as in the house. 

Misti loved your thoughts , were very hilarious  ,...Loved the interaction between Rohan and Dev , , yours emoticons were twinkling like stars so again has to read the sentence and their expressions ...I liked the episode today at least it moves and most of the  actors were involved ...Rohan is calculative and sharp observer and can manipulate the person ...Rohan,s character reminds of somany movies where best friends used to turn bitter enemy because of the heroine , Dostana , amitabh , shatru ...Naya daur and so many more movies , just because of misunderstanding ...Depends hoe the makers handles the track ...Rohan and Dev have good chemistry can lit the show with their acting ... Whatever adjectives you have given to Dev i agree with you ...But at least he is waking up but  now , some major jolt will  get him fully awake from his self imposed sleep ...Why are they showing Kanha worried about the sunset or what will happen , he is God can do any leela ...Just tell me one thing Rishi Valmiki was a dacoit and he killed many people ?
Edited by Neerjaa - 12 years ago
Originally posted by why6

😆

Misti,  I will write in detail later.  But for now:

Your commentary is hilarious and I need to read it again. Thanks 😉 Misti,  I am really happy that I (or Bholu's behavior) has converted you to my revenge scenario.  Honestly,  Dev so deserves that scenario and this time he cannot be forgiven. Its Bholus behaviour😡..he needs a smack on his head.

Even though Bholu needs huge whacks,  still it was nice to see today's episode especially the interaction between Bholu and Bhasu.oh yes the best part of the episode ...the second best part was Virat and Balram an Virat galloping of for his revenge... 

Bholu's arrogance and self-importance was always there.  Yes it was always there...It was evident the way he used to act with Radhika during fake marriage with Rohan days.  So it was good to see that character back rather than the puppet we have been seeing in last several months.   You want to whack him and slap him for his chauvanism, arrogance and tantrums but at least there was consistency with earlier Dev. Yes to all her..he has always been arrogant, too big for his boots, threw tantrums at Radhika..was under obliagation and duty but always had the mind and brains to take his own decisions, the decision might have been right or might have been wrong...but at the end of the day those decisions were his. ...and that has been lacking in Dev now. Glad to see that Dev back

After a long time, it was good to see proper villains who belong in the story and that is Bhasu- Rohan.  Dev and Rohan have brilliant chemistry and both Avinash and Saurav are very good actors.  So it is so much fun to see their scenes.Yes again these two have brilliant chemistry and they also are very good actors..so the cashing is fun to watch.

Liked Virat too and I am liking him in these muth clothes...Angie why this fascination  regarding Virat and muth clothes..this is the second time that you mentioned this...arreh Mohini par kuch toh raham khao...

All in all,  I liked that PF members were shown as they are interesting characters. Yes  Also it seems that Kanha has now changed his mind about Padma and is calling her having darkness in her heart.  So the good soul has been changed. It seemed like that but will wait till they shower more light on this.  Dev is not listening to Padma like a puppet anymore and is in fact getting back to his stubborn self.  Rohan is back in the story and so is Virat.Yes..the boys are back😃

Liked Avinash, Saurav, Mickey, Pragati and even Sushmita (though she is getting same lines everyday) for their acting.  Also like that kid who plays Balram.  He is very good.  My grouch is why show that actual Kanha when Rubina does so much better as R/K and have great chemistry with Balram.  yes to all here...well they have employed him so they have to give him some scenes...😛😉
Loved rohan-dev one on one 😉 These two are a sight to c on tv 😳
Misti,do explain this line "virat is one cute grizzly bear"
And u were blushing too?! 😲 😆 😆

Misti,  liked your comments about Surya Devta being in demand.  Even Kanha is scared of Surya devta setting.  

Bholu and Bhasu's scene was really good.  Rohan is of course being kept constant but it was Dev who was surprisingly more like old self.  He is almost close to admitting that all the alleged crimes by Radhika were caused by somebody else and that is Barkha.  So even though he is not accepting it fully,  there is contempt for Barkha now whereas there was blind faith.  

Dev of course was trying in his own irritating way to defend Radhika or arrogantly justifying his own decisions (he does have that leadership quality where he is sure about his conclusions).  It is other matter that all his lines smacked of self-importance, arrogance, chauvanism and taking Radhika for granted.  

But one thing is that Rohan holds very little power over him now.  So Rohan went back to his earlier manipulative self but had no effect on Dev.  Not sure if they are keeping Dev clueless about Rohan's motives as he didn't bring up the issue that why is Rohan so interested in his personal life if Rohan has moved on.  Avinash's expressions (his penetrating stare at Rohan and unsmiling face) and sarcastic question made it seem as if he is suspicious of Rohan's motives.  But it is also likely that they would keep Dev clueless about that until the next track.

But listening to Dev,  my favorite revenge scene now includes Radhika being found by her birth family (a benevolent rich dadaji instead of adharmi dada) and having a handsome rich guy as a genuine friend.  Now when Dev finds Radhika,  Radhika's grandfather would demand proofs of marriage and various tests to prove that he is worthy of Radhika.  It also involves Radhika being wooed by this nice guy and Dev getting jealous but not able to do anything because distrusting Radhika again implies losing her for good.  Also, now further punishment for Dev could be that this guy's adopted mother is Chaya.  Since he didn't look for his birth mother,  that would be his punishment to see that his mother is showering love on somebody else.  Why should Chaya be shown suffering for all these years?  Isn't losing one's husband and son be punishment enough?  So she should be shown to lead a nice life.

Now I hope Kanha has changed his mind about Padma and I am ready to forget the earlier "good soul" description because today's description makes more sense.  Of course , we need to see more.  But there is some change in Padma's characterization by writers.  Now they are showing Padma openly comparing herself to Barkha and Kanha lamenting about the darkness in her heart.

Liked how Rohan used Padma once again for his purposes because that is consistent with his behavior.  This also shows Padma's duplicity.  She didn't believe him when he was defending Radhika but was happy with him when he did it for Barkha.  She has always found it convenient to blame Radhika for her and her son's mistakes.  That's why she was called "Apshakuni" by Padma only for the accident that was caused by her son.  Also her double standards regarding Rohan and Dev were apparent today once again.  She is no well wisher of Dev and Radhika and writers would come across less ridiculous if they keep her description that way rather than giving lines to Kanha where he praises Padma.  Not only Barkha and Rohan, but Padma too doesn't want Radhika to be Dev's wife and she would try to do everything (subtle emotional pressure on Dev) to prevent that.  It is not because she loves Barkha but because Radhika threatens her.

Virat and Balram were hilarious.  Misti,  by the way the fascination is not for Virat but when I see him in Muth clothes, I get reminded of those balloon pants.  He had looked so ridiculous in those and his glare was same as today.  Somehow, seeing him in those muth clothes and turban and glaring at everyone makes him come across as hilarious.   Here I did like Kanha's maya where that hypocrite Mahant handed him the car keys.  Also liked how Balram provoked him to go after Barkha.  

Misti, you are right about these PF boys throwing tantrums.  Virat, Dev and Rohan are all spoilt in their own way.  Their way of throwing tantrums is different but they all do when they don't get their way.  Virat has entitlement issue about RP title, Rohan has for both RP title and Radhika while Dev has entitlement towards Radhika.  Dev's opinion of himself is so high that he doesn't think that Radhika may have objections towards him or may not want to take the "wife" rights the way he is giving them to her.  Few months ago, he told her that he won't touch her until she is his wife in public.  When that didn't happen, he wanted to have his rights anyway.  Then he told her that they won't start their life together until Barkha is settled.  Now that is conveniently forgotten by him (or CVs in this case).  Even his kidnapping action was decided by him because then he had decided that Rohan was wrong for Radhika.  Hope they show good punishment for Dev and show his breakdown at the realization that how much he messed up.

Originally posted by misti73

Comment

Sigh😍 these two blood bothers...Dev and Rohan have so much passion to fight with each other...the screen completely lights up when these two and snarling and glaring at each other and fighting over Radhika. Rohan is still refering to him as friend and not as brother any more. Also Dev clearly and sarcastically lets Rohan now that although he is his best friend but Radhika is his everything. Rohan first tried to manipulate him by reminding Dev of Padma, the one Dev is supposed to respect, when that does not work then his RP duties, then followed by injustice, then lastly that he is Dev's best friend and hence to listen to him and at each and every level Dev rebuffed him either calmly or sarcastically. So Bholu did allow the test to happen because he wanted to end this matter once and for all and he knew that this was the only way the family will shut up...he believes that Radhika does not have any ill feeling towards Barkah and although not sure whether the earlier attack were done by Radhika or not..he chooses to believe that they were Barkha's hallucination...so still dragging in regarding not wanting to believe that Barkha was fibbing because then he will be wrong and that will open a pandoras box...Well that is ok..he does have a very high regard regarding his sense of justice and he does put himself on a high pedestal...for him to even think about questioning his actions will be a tough call...he might need a jolt but I hope they show that jolt and the aftermath...because that will be heartbreaking for Bholu and an good acting opportunity for Avinash...

Yes to everything you have written.  The interesting thing about Dev's reaction was that for the third time in the row, he never acknowledged that Rohan was his best friend.  In fact, he was sarcastic with Rohan and then pointedly told him that Radhika is everything to him thus negating the importance of Padma and Rohan in his life.  Rohan doesn't call him brother anymore because he doesn't consider Dev his brother and similar to Virat wants Dev to have the same status as before.  

Really liked their scene together and hopefully they will get more.  Their scenes always bring different energy to the episode.  So hopefully Barkha's punishment would be her death and removal from the show.

Rohan does not like people insulting Radhika but also does not stand up and protect her and has no qualms in pointing fingers at Radhika so that her name does not get cleared and he can have her...he is obsessed about owning Radhika and or that he will use anyone that he can and will also use his mother. He has done this before too...and he is least bothered about anyone other than himself. Padma and her insecurities and blind faith might be her nemesis...due to her Barkha jaap and not seeing what is in front of her eyes she has now fallen in front of Dev and has not realized that her son is again making use of her emotions to get what he wants. As for badi bahu...poor thing she is being tortured by her husbands poems..

If there is poetic justice for BB, then she should be given wrong injections by Barkha for 12 years.  But since BB is an interesting character,  I don't mind if they cure her enough to be able to speak.  She and Virat along with Mohini are great combination.

Rohan is selfish because to him getting Radhika by hook or crook is justified.  So he doesn't care if in that process,  Radhika is emotionally hurt or humiliated.  Again his character is one of the most consistent since being introduced.  Too bad they had to bring down Dev to glorify Barkha.  Hopefully,  now Dev would be resurrected back to his old self.

Acting...Avinash and Saurav were brilliant, both have very good chemistry with each other. Liked Mickey. Also Sushmita and her projection of her insecurity...and lastly Pragati Mehera..she did not have any dialogues..but her expressions were perfect...liked the kid who playes Balram (sorry don't know his name)  Yes to all the actors you mentioned.  I only have problems with two actors and their characters in the show and luckily they were only shown for a brief time.

Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

I am not able to press like button.anyways loved ur thoughts and today am agree with you completely.

Thanks Ekta for the appreciation.
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Misti a wonderful analysis as always...thanks AD

I loved today's episode to the core, as every character was in its place. Today's episode gave us a little direction on how the future tracks would be.Todays episode was well made...actually usually tuesdays episodes are usually well made with some good Dev scenes... 

Though CV's did not show any monologues of Dev, but looks like Dev who was being constantly grilled by KANHA that Radhika was not being forgiven by BH, was reading everybody's actions and judging them on the basis of their actions with Radhika. This is the very reason y he picked up this issue in front of all the members. First he tried shutting Padma, but when BH started grilling him, he allowed this test so that the matter is SHUT once and for all. Yes he did want this to finish once and for all and he did take the pledge in front of the family ...but he is now starting to draw the line..I mean he gave them the chance but that does not mean that they will rule the roost. So that is a difference in him now from before...Also he might have wanted to prove a point to Barkha...he is arrogant enough to do that...    

But yes. I would like KANHA to not allow him to go SCOT FREE and grill him on this matter too, asking him if his actions were ryt or not, whether Radhika as a wife would have been wrong if she would have asked her husband to not go so close to other ladies than her. As a wife, did not she have those minimal rights also over him that she can let him know, to what extent she is comfortable with other women's nearness to her hubby. Would he have not reacted similarly, if he were in her shoes.Yes here...Dev needs to understand this.

I loved the conversation between Dev and Rohan today. Would have loved it more if Dev along with those sarcastic looks would have also pin-pointed some major facts from the past and shut Rohan up once and for all. I think they might have left it for later in the track.But I think from here Dev might pick up points on Rohan being negative and not changed (If CV's have decided to give him his brains),well he did throw his pointed looks and his tone was sarcastic so he might have picked up on something. COZ Dev was surprised when Rohan picked up this conversation and started defending BH so openly, when till date he has only been silent on all matters. Dev did give him pointed looks when Rohan slipped that whatever was going on till date was good enough.Yes

Rohan is one big jinx, he wants Radhika only till the date her body is not touched by anybody, the day that happens, he will give up on her and he calls this as LOVE... Man he needs a love counsellor badly.All the boys have a very convoluted definition of love...the curse of growing up in a dysfunctional family. 

But I loved it that Rohan is now back in his old form, as earlier when KANHA pointed out that now its the turn of Rohan to get punishment, I was wondering how this will be acheived as Rohan is not a partner of BH in crime, neither was he doing anything bad actively, but today he was all spiced up as well as he is now clinging on to BH so that RaDev cannot start on their wedded life. So am sure this tym Rohan would join hands with BH and then get punished badly.Either joing hands or he might give the appearance of joining hands when he will also try to brig her down

Padma is now getting really annoying these days. I want Dev to remind of her son's deeds and her equally past forgiveness. In fact she had even forgiven BB, Viraath and Dada ji with just a flutter of the eye lid then y so much of drama for forgiving Radhika. Dev has given up on her and he is being quite open with her regardig his displeasure...most of the time he is ignorig her presence. As for reminding her regarding Rohan and his actions...Dev is not like that..he usually reacts like that when he is close to loosing his tether ... 

I also enjoyed the part where Balram very cleverly took away all the huff from Viraat by pushing him away and then directing him to the right path of creating a hurdle for Bh.that was funny

This is very true, that if Viraat really uses his brains properly, he can SMASH Bh up. Kanha did give BB a very wise advice that she did know something abt BH which others did not know, this meant that BB and Viraat knew abt the BIG SCAMS which BH had done in PB and they also have proofs in the files, but BB due to her foolishness blew it all up. Hope Viraat uses his brains properly against BH now.Lets see what Virat does on his own

Kanha's dialgues were a bit confusing when he was talking to the sun, as he said -- "I thought only BH would be worried abt ur setting, but chot maa is more worried and anxious." I felt this dialogue incomplete as Rohan also showed his anguishness and his name had to be added in it too. Further on Padma's behaviour with Radhika is well known to everybody then y dis sentence from a GOD ? God has been frequently given confusing dialgues so I was ot surprised bythese one...they might have given this dialgue to show a slight change in Padma ...earlier Kanh said that Padma is a pure soul...they might be changing that...but this was just one dialgue so I will want to see more on this change from Kanha...that is if there is any change. 

According to me BH would now get a taste of her own medicine. Viraat would try to kill her and give her a death scare and when she would be back, again no one would believe her as Muthadeesh will testify for Viraat being in the MUTTH all day..yes they might be completeing a circle here most probably...either Barkha returns with wounds and Dev ot believing her ...or Barkha dissappearing for some time.

Am also sure that RaDev would not be able to start their married life till BH is there coz she would not allow it, but definitely I would love seeing RaDev back as a couple who would discuss their probs and Dev apoilogising and trying his best to re-store the rights of Rdhika as his wife in the society as well as in the house. well the rasgullas are waiting for the real Rdahika...how long will they last?😉