Dharampatni

I think Kastur is more educated then Mohan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

india

india

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I think she has MBBS degree and never peruse.. it seems like she is higher educated then Mohan.. 
the day she starts speaking English and show everyone that she is well educated then their son then everyone's eyes will be wide open especially Mohan's mother..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I think Kastur is more educated then Mohan" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Kastur is 9th pass, trust me they have clarified that more then once in the story. They tend to use your 9th pass so you dont know anything phrase a lot LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Kastur should know English.

She is 9th pass (was a good student), and undoubtedly went to a good private school--i.e. English Medium.

But not in tellyword.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-nikita_88pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
And know how to say Thank-you & husband hai mera D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-KhatamKahaninikita_88

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I meant tellywood.  But I can't edit. 

Kastur-ben, MBBS

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I know I don't get it if she is 9th pass shouldn't she know some english!

Its ok if Mohan can come to England to study without knowing english ROFL (which isn't possible for higher education...) Then Kastur doesn't need to know English 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
plsss gimee a break..
ppl in 2nd standard even know hw 2 speak englishh but kastur studied till 9th nd dat too in mumbai but she doesn't know english...DeadErmm

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Seedha hi MBBS? ROFL

Let her be 9th pass now please i have accepted this with great difficulty and don't want one more non sense that will make no sense LOL

Her brother said she left education despite the fact that he asked her not to, if she was MBBS or whatever atleast he would know Sleepy

Edited by Soaps1 - 06 December 2011 at 6:54pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.