Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hey guys today episode was so touching...specially mallika's part...i was not able to control myself from creating this...

today we saw a totally different side of mallika...today we saw the lady who in the race for getting something which was not her lost what she had...she said it too...today mallika's pain made my eyes wet...she was so regretful about what she done...she was waiting for ashu from 12 years...she didn't got love but received ashu's most precious friendship and trust...the friendship which meant a lot to her...the friendship which made her still stand after all the pain and wait...the friendship which was the support to her...which was the reason behind her smile...all broken at the matter of one second...after nidhi's exit she thought all the doors are open for her...but she didn't got anything but lost everything...firstly she was forced to tackle the worst phase for her...the man whom she loved was going to someone else...she was not able to do anything...her 12yrs wait was rotten...her wait and her love and her support all were in vain...she was broken...she was suffering the worst phase of her life...and then came suhasini who made her life more difficult...on one side mallika was broken and on the other hand suhasini was challenging her and provoking her...finally a broken mallika lost in front of the pressure and did what all was done...but after that she signaled that she is regretful but again suhasini made her fool...and now the result for all this is that she have lost his best friend...she have lost the man whom she wanted to stay happy...she have thrown her love in pain again...she have lost her motive for life...the lady who never did any wrong to anyone is now on this way of life where she is all alone...and she is regretful for her deeds...her pain is heart-touching...her condition is pity...i had lots of complaints to her but now all are vanished...

are u guys still angry on her?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suecspacyeightStrawberry_pieArmu4evashaz2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mallika's pain" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
guys share ur views too

tapish

tapish

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
not angry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roopal_ArDi

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
u wrote my mind. this is what i have written in one of my post. in the course of ashutosh and nidhi's love story mostly everyone didn't realised mallika's pain. what she did was purely a human nature. just imagine yourself in place of mallika and then think whether she was right or wrong. i can't blame her because the man to whom you love so much, confess your love to him and in return that man every time assured you that he never been in a relationship with anyone in his life and suddenly you find that that man is in love with a girl who is almost half his age, just think what would be your reaction.

so mallika was driven by natural instict and emotion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spacyeightRoopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ujs30

u wrote my mind. this is what i have written in one of my post. in the course of ashutosh and nidhi's love story mostly everyone didn't realised mallika's pain. what she did was purely a human nature. just imagine yourself in place of mallika and then think whether she was right or wrong. i can't blame her because the man to whom you love so much, confess your love to him and in return that man every time assured you that he never been in a relationship with anyone in his life and suddenly you find that that man is in love with a girl who is almost half his age, just think what would be your reaction.

i too was feeling the same before so i was not offending her much
but today her  pain was so touchy that i wanted to take a stand for her

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

felt so bad for her that at one moment i got angry with ashu that why he was behaving with her like that means common she is yr friend and what wrong she said you? it is because of her that you would be able to realised your love.

Roopal_ArDi

Strawberry_pie

Strawberry_pie

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
beautifully said roopalgupta... 

I guess noone else needs to punish her... she will pay for her own deeds... 

u r right... u feel sorry for her somewhere!

Roopal_ArDi

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by roopalgupta

felt so bad for her that at one moment i got angry with ashu that why he was behaving with her like that means common she is yr friend and what wrong she said you? it is because of her that you would be able to realised your love.

i agree
she said everything right'
she just warned ashu and told her what is going on is wrong
and ashu behaved like this
and yes its mallika only who made him realize his love
and as a friend mallika did what was necessary

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.