dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hi,

pls post all ur reviews here Big smile  

Edited by dhakarn - 06 December 2011 at 10:48am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pranav8519sudharao100ajitha10sanitha7KP_Marinasuk4---Yemi---rekrnhussainramsoMitu_riyya6....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz-6-12-11" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanudrashti

IF-Rockerz

tanudrashti

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
A very good Episode lub baba answer to meera .she is totally crazy .Menaka is playing very safely poor pratz feeling very bad for her .pata nahi kal ka hoga par baba hai na .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovekriyansuk4Captain_Philipsriyya6

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
A good episode Big smile

HMmm...so this meera knows that K is a married man Ouch Dead never expected that Ouch ...i think with the way K showed her 'pratigya' written on his hands she will go n get the tattoo done on her hand too Dead n may be then K will realize that tattooing one's name hasn't got anything to do with pure love Smile Confused  glad that the CVs remembered that K is now a mature man n didn't make him shout in anger Big smile

samar at temple was chooo sweeet...Big smile     is it just me or did anyone feel that radhe scene was stretched  ...Dead for me it looked like the CVs abruptly ended K scene n elaborated on n on n on on radhe-M Dead so he has now started blackmailing her ...good

P is really feeling left out n sad , that's why she keeps on talking about samar n picking up his things all over the house...n liked n disliked GD's praise ...its a good thing that P sacrificed so much for samar , but its painful to be reminded that P has decided not to conceive...  although i am sure we will see kriya baby track later...but wanted kriya baby as a symbol of their love , not as some compromise or obligation  or anything like that...Ouch   K , superb, just went home right away to tell P what's actually happening but ofcourse , serial hain, he is interrupted ...was surprised to see K sitting n talking with SDS Dead Angry n liked how K is now a responsible man...he is now fully immersed in his new status as an earning man...glad to see KN is still jobless LOL

so as i suspected samar hurt kesar , who was in turn hurting pratigya bec P didn't let her hug samar properly...felt really sad for kesar n P n samar...a very effective scene brilliantly done by alaika, n PG ...liked the way P was behaving like a typical mother scolding samar for hurting his real mother...but this M Angry Angry Angry  liked it when K defended P ...he knows that P won't hurt samar ...even SS didn't believe it on face value...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umasanitha7ajitha10heera1702suk4Eden_luvsKriya---Yemi---Mitu_riyya6....Poojie....

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Liked that Krishna properly pronounced Pratigya's name in front of Meera...and not as Pratigwa...but back in the TN he was calling Pratigwa in the last scene...so he does know to pronounce it properly but still prefers Pratigwa...second to her pet name.."babu" Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma---Yemi---riyya6

suk4

IF-Rockerz

suk4

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I haven't seen today's epi yet, but it sounds like a good one.  The main question was did Meera know if K was married, and did she care?  It turns out she doesn't give a damn, she thinks she loves him, so she'll try to cause problems, i'm glad K told her off, but god help her when P gets hold of her, she'll make her wish she'd never been bornLOL
No  surprise that the RM scene was stretched, every scene except Kriya's gets dragged.
I like that K wanted to tell P about meera as soon as he got home, but we knew he'd get sidetracked, i hope he tells her soon.  Menaka's a pain in the ***, i hope KN takes her on a hullymoon so she leaves kriya alone for a bit.  All this false love for sam's so OTT, why can't they see it?  Naiki this, naiki that, i can't wait till the thakurs eyes open as to what their naiki's reality isLOL  They'll have to disinfect the house again like when ganga left.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaajitha10lovekriyanheera1702---Yemi---hussainramsoMitu_riyya6....Poojie....

KP_Marina

Goldie

KP_Marina

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
yeh yeh no green houseParty

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaheera1702---Yemi---Mitu_riyya6....Poojie....

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I had thought that K will hide Meera's declaration of love from Prats... but was pleasantly surprised to see that K went straight to P to tell her about it... what a nice man... really pure hearted.. Thumbs UpDay Dreaming

Also felt good to see how SS relied on K to make all the arrangements, and not KN...

Edited by a_uma - 06 December 2011 at 11:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ajitha10heera1702suk4---Yemi---Mitu_riyya6....Poojie....

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Crezy meera Ouch
Cheep Menkaa Dead
Loyal Hubby Krish Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100a_umaheera1702---Yemi---suk4riyya6....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top