Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-SI-

IF-Rockerz

-SI-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
every colour he wears, including his skin colour (mostly that.. ahem ahem...ahem) This man will kill us one day. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooloveJuicee_Sushie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arnav's shirt colours (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tangled

Goldie

Tangled

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hmm..difficult to choose...but still i will go for BLUE...be it baby blue shirt..or the sweat shirt...or the dark blue...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolove

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Today's colour was refreshing!

But, more than in his formals, I like him in his shirts which we wears in his home.Embarrassed

coolove

Juicee_Sushie

Goldie

Juicee_Sushie

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
If ASR is wearing it then it's my favourite colour, he looks SEXY HOT in anything or nothing!!!!

coolove

SimmyOwais

SimmyOwais

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

i cant choose he is just too good he can pull off any colour and any outfit like when he was shravan he wore jeans and t shirts and he wore sherwani and as arnav formal bussiness wear and casuals

he can even pull of the snakes clothes

coolove

freedomYodha

freedomYodha

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I think ...Dark colors suit his aggressive nature a lot ... Aggressiveness  becomes more evident when he wears dark colored shirt if you observe carefully ...

Dark Green, Maroon ( reddish purple), all Barney colored sweaters ...dark blue...

But I think he is given soft colored clothes when he is in Arnav mode... 

According to me all Dark colored clothes... I like him as ASR more than  Arnav!!! 

coolove

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.