Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
i mean a girl who waited 4 MOHAN since 4 years, got married 2 him nd luvs him, den hw cum widin a 2nd she trusted an unknown shopwala???Dead
wat if nw a girl cums nd tells kastur dat she was in MOHAN's life b4??
i mean does it happen in reality dat whoeva tells sumthing 2 us bout our luved ones dat too on d street nd we go completely blind at dem???Sleepy..
plsss guys, i m not against kastur hr, but den it luks soo artificial dat she actuallly belived sum framewala...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaar-Siddhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "does dat actually happen in reality??" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I dunno but if I was in Kastur's place I would have first questioned that shopkeeper how did he figure it out when the bank manager couldnt LOL He would have probably said maine guess maara ROFL woh chhup ho jata mera doubt door ho jata phir story aage kaise badhti ROFL See isiliye am not Kastur LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khajju

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
dat's wat mansi??
i mean hw cum she evn dint try 2 query him nd his vision nd just walked away??Ermm..
any1 wud at 1st abuse dat shopkeeper 4 questioning her hubby nd den atleast try 2 invetigate..
but ovr hr it seems like it was soo easy 2 break kastur's trust, dat any 1 4m anywere willl cum nd blab nonsense bout MOHAN nd she willl not giv it a 2nd thought nd progresss 2 show her super powerss...Dead
CVss   seriouslly , will ur wife alsoo do d same thing ????Ermm
nd i really need an answer 4 dis..

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Chhod de Sundas hume kisi bhi sawal ka koi jawab kabhi nahi milne wala LOL We are doomed for life LOL Just go on tolerating crap and not even expect any answers or justifications in return LOL God bless HC and all dharampankhas :)

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
nah mansi, dere is a limit na???Angry..
i mean all d crap was justified but nw kastur's trust even??Ermm..
den y d helll do sum ppl blame MOHAN, atleast he is honest nd not a hypocrite ..
i mean 4 god sake atleast she shud hv atleast abused d shopwala 4 his nonsense,..
though d degree is fake, but den is it soo easy 4 any wife 2 blive it bout her hubby dat too 4m an strangre who cud hv any plan in his mind??Dead

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
just wanted 2 add dat, kastur has alll d rights 2 get sad or feel angry bout d degree being fake, but di just can't take it dat she dint even giv a second thought dat who, why nd hw will dis shopkeeper b soo sure of it??
i mean in reality it is not lik dat u know, at 1st if anyone tells sumthing lik dis bout my hubby nd make fun of it den i wud just go nd blast at him at 1st nd may b later investigate or ask him dat y he is so sure of it??
but kastur d way CVs show her is soo artificial, dat wat 2 do??
CVs plsss puck up, u can just ask ur own wives dat hw they wud react nd den make kastur react...Ermm

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

I dunno but if I was in Kastur's place I would have first questioned that shopkeeper how did he figure it out when the bank manager couldnt LOL He would have probably said maine guess maara ROFL woh chhup ho jata mera doubt door ho jata phir story aage kaise badhti ROFL See isiliye am not Kastur LOL
Pradeep said they needed to take a copy and give it to the bank, and it's just a formality.  As far as I know in the show itself, what made it to the bank was a copy, and it was a formality.  Jitu's and Pradeep's connections had a lot to do with it, and thus they never really bothered to check it.  

I can believe it.  

Shopkeeper figuring it out with a look on the other hand ,,..LOL

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
not only d bank manager but no 1 else can actually guess bout d degree except d instituion 4m which he passed..
but in dis show a foreighn degree got scanned by a unknown shopkeeper's eyes...Dead
 i think we shud hide our real certificates alsoo as they might just guess around nd play d trick wid us also...
CVs hv totally lost it nd no 1 can make a sense out of dere nonsense..
nd by d way, MOHAN'S MALL IS NOT BCOS OF DIS 1 SHEET OF DOCUMENT NA?? IT WAS BCOS OF LOT OF HIS HARDWORK nd many oder ppl's contribution 2 it,, but den d way CVs r showing dat only bcos d degree is fake, his mall is not worth of being successful??Dead
ohh plsss CVs, customers don cu m 2 buy d products by checking dat whether d owner has a degree??Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.