Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
please do continue nice one... Do add me to your pm list...
really gus to read ur os as every1 only write all about sad things
its gud to see some1 write all gud
hope all like dis hapens throughout
whisperer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
nice...please CONTINUE and PM meπŸ‘πŸΌ
vindhya11 thumbnail
Thank u guys for ur comments .I  will try to complete part1  atleast  before  sunday  .I will try to  make it interesting  os.πŸ₯±
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great start!!!!
please pm me when you update
batgirl67 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cant wait for the update!! plz update and continue!!!!
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it

add me to ur pm list😊
LuvAbhiyaarjuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice..loved it..
Plz add me to ur pm list
vindhya11 thumbnail
part -2

The marriage of Arhi was fixed one week later.So the preparation was in full swing going on.The invitation was printed and distributed to the relatives and friends.The marriage dress was selected for arhi.Two days after engagement khushi was called to RM , she was asked to wear the marriage dress for proper fitting.She came to know from anjali that arnav was not present in the house as he had some work in the office.Anjali said khushi to go to his(arnav) room and check out for fitting and inform her regarding the alteration.Khushi went to his room and did what anjali has told .After doing that she was about to open the door when arnav stood infornt of her,she was shocked and her mouth flew open .Arnav asked her what she was doing in his room ,she had dress in her hand both came in .Arnav kissed her cheek and forehead .khushi quickly tried to escape from there but he held her hand made a sign to kiss his cheek.Khushi told him she will do it after the marrriage,he didn't accept her reply and tightened he grip .Anjali called khushi ,khushi some how managed to release  his hand and came down.Arnav left to his office ,wouldn't concentrate in his work .He  was angry with her behaviour ,rang up and told her she should kiss him if not he will not talk to her.Khushi didn't take it seriously took it as joke and didn't do it .The sangeet ceremony was two days before marraige and the next day was haldi ceremony .(i don't don't know which one will be first  if wrong plz forgive).On the day of marriage Khushi wore bright red langha with all jewellery matching to her dress.Arnav sitting in  mandap with red shawani and looked at her,as she was walking toward him.The Pandit chanted the mantar,  seven phere done ,arnav slipped mangalsutarin herneck and kumkum in her forehead.

The Families  felt very happy.Arhi got the blessing of elders.Khushi sitting in his bed waiting for him with gunghat covering her face.She would hear the sound of door  open Arnav  walked in and sat beside her.He lifted the gunghat and saw her face she just closed her eyes due to shyness.Arnav touched her face ,he remaindered of his words not to talk to her.He made a quick walk to poolside and looked at the stars.Khushi opened her eyes and found him no where near her and saw him in the poolside.She went near him hugged him from back.Arnav removed her hand ,she understood he was angry for not kissing him .She made him to turn and asked sorry by kissing him all around the face except his lips.Arnav thought was it khushi doing  this bcz she refused to do it before marriage.Khushi said to him that now i have every right to touch u and kissed his lips.Both of them made the kiss deep and drank the sweet nectar.The rest i leave upto ur imagination...πŸ˜‰
End of part2

Leave ur comments.This os is short i know. 
Edited by vindhya11 - 12 years ago