Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

vindhya11

vindhya11

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
This   is  my   first   os  about  Arhi. I hope u  like it .Forgive me for the mistakes. Plz  do  leave  comment ...

Characters  detail 
     Khushi- age   21
     Arnav -age 25
     Nani-  same in  IPKKND
     Anjali- same in  IPKKND
     Rahul- Loving and caring husband of Anjali.
     Garima,Buaji,sashi -same in Arhi

Part-1
     Asr, nani ,anjali  and  her  husband  came to khushi's house in a car  for  talking about  Arhi engement .The  car was parked infornt of khushi's house. Buaji saw through the window  and saw ars's entire family had  come  to their house. Both Garima, sashi and  buaji opened the door and welcomed them .  Khushi was in the kitchen ,Garima asked khushi to serve them  tea and she as instructed by her mother .When she  served   them one by one and when arnav's turn came  she looked his face which had smile along the side of the lips ,quickly   turn away  to  come near  her mom.Nani  told  them she has come to talk about arnav -khushi's engagement. Hearing this they felt happy but  before they would talk  regarding the status of their family  Nani said  ARHI  love each other and status doesn't matter for them, happiness of their children matters.When nani was saying this khushi  felt shy   and embrassed,arnav looked at khushi to find her reaction and he had smile in his face seeing her behavour. Both the family members were happy and asked for khushi's  kundali so that soon they can fix the engageement date.Raizada family after taking left the gupta house.
    The next morning  panditji was called ,kundali's were matched  and the date of  the engagement was fixed two days after .Nani informed Gupta family and called the gupta family to their house selecting engement  ring .
Arnav was in his room busy in his work and when gupta family arrived.He came down when his di called him.The jewels were placed in the living room of RM .Both the families were selecting the engagement ring, Arnav selected one of  the rings which looked beautiful in her fingure.
Khushi  selected  the ring which he liked and which suited his figure.After selecting the rings and jewellery gupta family went.The necessary arrangement for the engagement was made and the cards where distributed  only to the selected people.On the day of engagement the Rm house was fully decorated ,Gupta family arrived to Rm.Khushi wore langha coloured mixture of skyblue and ivory and Arnav wore shawani coloured mixture of skyblue . Khushi slipped ring in arnav's fingure and arnav slipped ring in khushi's fingure ,before excahnging the ring both looked at each other.Both of them looked very nice and gorgeous.The family members felt very happy.People wished Arhi. Few minutes later arnav told khushi to come to his room ,arnav quickly made an excuse to his di that he had some work.Khushi too left without any one's knowledge.
Arnav was waiting for khushi to come ,he closed the door.Khushi asked him why did he called her to his room,Arnav held khushi's hand and kissed her wrist.khushi felt shy and hugged him back .Arnav wispered in her ear "I Love U and can't live without u".Khushi hugged him more tight and said"Ilove u too"LOL.They broke apart and khushi went down quickly and joined the family members.The gupta family went to their house after engagement.Arhi didn't sleep that night because they want to talk to each other and both badly want each other.
End of part1

part2-pg4

Sorry for the delay and spelling errors.Leave ur comments plz.

Edited by vindhya11 - 11 December 2011 at 12:38am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

dknalaJeeti1CrazySaRunianWorkerBshalinikanagulollipop4uayesha786xxxHonkytonkJasleenmonkeydog18KaShCrazyAneesaRemovedbatgirl67Piya.DLily2011MeetPremeerpri12LuvAbhiyaarjuhishypersondevishree--Siva--meenaluma--BSI-FaNaTic--FAYKHAN29zafiLyssaPie.Saraa.dumas.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "os: Families happiness- part1(pg1-completed)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pri12

IF-Dazzler

pri12

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
niceee...do continue and plzz pm me whn u updte...

meenaluma

IF-Rockerz

meenaluma

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
nice start pls add me 2 ur pm list pls pm me when u update next part

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
good part

--Siva--

IF-Rockerz

--Siva--

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hey dear, continue updating!
Please PM me next time!

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

good one..

Edited by sarach - 06 December 2011 at 3:07pm

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
nice please continue sound interesting 

Lily2011

IF-Dazzler

Lily2011

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
nice os. do continue. pm me wen will u update next part of it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top