Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan SS: Paise Deo, Joote Lelo Part3 Page 7 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

SugarCubes

IF-Rockerz

SugarCubes

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
It's was sooo unpredictable!! I luvd it!! It's awesum!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan SS: Paise Deo, Joote Lelo Part3 Page 7 (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Glad to know that you have changed this OS to SS. Thanks alot for the PM, loved it. Can't really figure who is the poor soul locked in the bathroom???

Will patiently wait for your updateWink

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Awesome part! Do continue :)

--Mystical--

--Mystical--

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I love the humour u add in ur ff/ss..do continue soon..eager 4 d nxt partWink..thanx for d pm..do pm me again venevr u update nxtBig smile

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
realy lovely part and thanks 4 pm

--Preeti--

--Preeti--

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
MindBlowing SS Clap Thank you for the pm Smile Please continue ASAP Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
People, I deserve a slap. Seriously. I totally forgot about this SS and only just saw it the other day when a member had read and commented on it, bringing the SS thread to the first page.

Ok, so I realize that the wedding is well over, and we've already seen Jeevika settling down in the Vadhera house, getting cozy with Viren TongueWink but I was kinda disappointed at the show's joote scene, I had high expectations and thought the joote rasam wouldve lasted atleast 2 episodes (although seeing Virat give into Maanvi was such a treat Embarrassed)

So this part isnt amazing, I dont like it at all, mainly because I'm disheartned that there havent been VirMan scenes at all this week! But we'll get our scenes soon, we have to give VriKa some time to romance before they move onto VirMan, so patience VirMan fans TongueLOL

Not amazing, kinda rubbish. Didnt have inspiration or the will to write for this SS, but had a go anyway. I think the joote rasam shouldve gone something along my SS WinkLOLLOL 

And guys, one more thing. My VirMan OS, Confessions of Chep and Bandariya, is merely an OS. Loads of people have commented on the post and PMed me asking me to continue it, but I've just bout had time to update this SS, and my Vadhera Boyz SS is my main priority for now. So I'm sorry guys, but I just cant deal with 3 SS's, I can barely cope with 2! LOLLOL

And lastly, I've noticed that some people's work are being plagiarized, and seriously guys, I would hate it if that happened to me. If you wanna post my work elsewhere, all you gotta do is ask! All I ask for in return is to post the link to my original post i.e. the IF link, and to state that I am the writer. A lovely girl, Jeevi-cuteness i.e. Aaliya, had PMed the other day saying that she posted the link to my VriKa OS on a VriKa FB fan page, and that was perfectly fine with me because she told me! So please guys, that's all I'm asking for.

Part 3

"Mera peecha kare ho kya?" Maanvi asked in a defensive tone, putting her hands on her petite hips and looking at him straight in the eyes. He put his head to one side and cocked his right eyebrow. Idiot! Just when I thought he was busy talking to Jeju, he comes and follows me!

"Listen meri bhabi ki behna," he started off, in a sweet yet annoying voice. Gah! Couldnt he just go straight to his comeback than starting of with that?!

"Ji, bolo." Maanvi replied in the same voice, giving him a sweet smile at the same time and crossing her arms across her chest. He was wearing a dark navy sherwani with white embroidery and a pink pagri. Hasnt he heard of colour combination?

"This place na, is my Dada-ji's, which makes it mine too. So I can go where I want, whenever I want. Understood? Besides why do you always think that I'm following you?! Talk about being self centred Bandariya." He said in a sarcastic tone. Eyeing Maanvi up and trying to intimidate her. He liked it when they argued, and he knew once they were at it they could go on forever. But today was Bhai's wedding, and the one thing he needed was his joote, otherwise it would mean Deh Futiya being victorious. And he would not allow that.

Maanvi felt a shot of anger burst up inside of her. How dare he use the money excuse on her?! Sometimes she thought there was an identical twin of Virat's that only she could see; because there was one Virat who was standing in front of her now; arrogant, big-headed, self centred, argumentative, she could go on forever. And there was his twin, who had been so caring when she had fainted, not even Di was paying that much attention to me than he was. He took her to the doctors, he took her shopping, but that took some blackmailing but he hadn't refused at the end. And lastly, the Virat who cared for her Di so much as if she was his own sister. And that's what meant the most to her.

But now, at this moment, it was the anti-Virat, who she hated and vice versa. Couldn't he pick one Virat to play for the rest of his life instead of changing every time she came in view.

"Abhe chup!" She shouted angrily, this was not going according to plan. And he was ruining everything! She poked him in the chest, "mein self centred hoon? Aur tum kya ho? No, don't answer that, I will. You are the most arrogant person I have ever met! How on earth are you related to Jeju? He's so calm, composed, caring, sweet, and you're the bloody opposite! I bet you were switched after birth or something because you're-" her rant was cut off when she realized she was still continuously poking him in the chest.

Virat had taken her poking him in the chest to his advantage. So he couldn't figure out a verbal way to make her shut up, but he thought he'll try something else. He used his index finger to grab her finger and held it tightly in his hand. He remembered the second time he had met her at her house, when Bhai had gone to meet Bhabi at the school and they ended up fighting after the whole mirchi tea incident. And he had grabbed her finger, just like he had done now. But then he had done it playfully, today he had something else on his mind.

He pulled Maanvi towards him and she crashed into his broad chest. Maanvi knew he was strong, but she hadn't known that he was that strong to pull her so aggressively. He must spend his free time working out because his chest was very hard as she felt herself literally being crushed. His finger was still wrapped round hers, but she felt his left foot going behind her right foot, stopping her from escaping. Which means I would have to fall and bruise my ass if I wanna get out of this, she thought.

Maanvi was completely unaware of the position we're in, Virat thought, smiling to himself. She was struggling to get out of his grip. She was close in releasing her finger from his but Virat quickly grabbed her hand and held it tight, as if holding on to his life.

Maanvi was shocked. She felt her eyebrows scrunch up in frustration as she looked up at Virat, her eyes questioning his actions. She suddenly realized the position they were in; his left leg was literally wrapped round her right leg, and he was holding her hand tightly to his chest, his heart...

Maanvi opened her mouth to say something, something that would get her out of this awkward position and situation. And suddenly, she felt his finger on her lips, hushing her.

"Sshhh. Chup. You talk a lot man, isn't there a shut down button for your mouth?" Virat asked sarcastically, in a low and husky voice. He had lowered his head, their lips just inches away. Virat noticed Maanvi's eyes open in shock, but she hadn't said or done anything for him to put his finger, so Virat just kept his finger there. He felt her lips part slightly as her eyes widened in shock. His fingers were literally crushing her lips, causing her lower lip to fold a bit and he could feel her breathing, her breathes caressing his finger.

Maanvi couldn't believe the situation she had gotten herself into. Here she was, standing in the kitchen, with Virat's leg literally wrapped round hers, his finger on her lips, him holding her hand at his chest, and there was a wedding...her sister's wedding outside! But she couldn't help but stare back, she noticed his face was close...a bit too close. She could feel his hot breathes on his face and her heart beating rapidly. For a second she had thought that her heart was going to rip out of her chest because it was beating that hard. She tried breathing calmly to slow it down, but instead of calmly, her breathes were fast causing her chest to heave.

Her heaving chest didn't go unnoticed by Virat, he could feel her heart beating hard against his own chest and he felt a devilish smirk forming on his face.

"There is only 1 way to get out of this. Return the shoes..." Virat commanded, still holding onto her tightly.

"If you're so rich, why don't you buy your brother some new joote? These ones looked quite cheap anyway, don't you think?" Maanvi whispered back, two can play at this game. She raised her eyebrows, waiting for his response. That comeback was so hard to think of, his breathes, his face, his body, everything of his was too close to her. And she felt herself melting in his arms.

"Well I would love to, but right now isn't the best time to go hunting for new joote." Virat said, chuckling. He was surprised that Maanvi was still in his arms, and she had that determined look on her face; which said that this was defiantly not going to be easy.

"You think Jeju cares about his joote? My sister is worth more than the joote you chose." Maanvi said, in a bitter sweet tone. She flapped her eyelashes and put a strong emphasis on 'you'. Virat was taken aback by her sudden flirtatious eyelashes. Did it mean that whatever he was doing was working?

Virat just looked at Maanvi, his eyebrows raised in shock, and Maanvi mentally patted herself on her back and took this chance to step on Virat's foot, with her heel.

Virat yelped in pain and instantly released Maanvi, holding his foot in midair and hopping on his other. Maanvi quickly grabbed the box that she had put in the cereal cupboard and ran to the other side of the cooker. She noticed a big pink bruise forming on Virat's foot and suddenly felt like an idiot. It looks really sore. Why did I shove my heel so hard?! Maanvi couldn't help but stare at the bruise she had caused, cursing herself for bringing the pain to Virat.

Virat quickly glanced at Maanvi and saw her face soften whilst looking at his foot. He gave a small smile, assuring that he's okay and stood back up.

"Tum...tum teek ho?" Maanvi asked quietly, lowering her head. Virat replied yes in the same tone and walked round to her. She noticed his sudden movements and Maanvi ran back round to the opposite side.

"Kar kya rahi ho yaar? Jus' pass me the joote and get this over with!" Virat said, sounding exhausted. He heard Maanvi snort in laughter and looked at her.

"Khabi nay." Maanvi said shaking her head, her face gleaming with victory. She saw Dabbu appear at the entrance of the kitchen.

"Di, Didi is calling you,"

"Acha...and before you go. Take this!" Maanvi threw the box over to Dabbu who had caught it and ran for his life. Virat looked between Maanvi and the door, and said; "tumko mein choro ga nay," and ran after Dabbu.

Maanvi smiled to herself and walked over to the kitchen window, grabbing the second box she had put behind the curtains and opened the box. Well as long as I have the joote...you can't do anything Mr. Chep.

----------------------

I am sooo not happy with this part, but because of the lack of VirMan, I didnt have the will to write. I was literally forcing myself LOLLOL but the VriKa scenes compensates for the lack of VirMan, but I hope to see VirMan soon!

Uh...and I think that's it. Not much to blabber on for now LOL

lots of love,
 kal 

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555pinklilliessofiya05pyaar_kya_karnaariel1985amee1cuteangel786lemymizznaangelrjcukkynishi12345--Aarzoo--inlvwithehmmbh--Mystical--luv.u.zindagidm_hpcrazySapphireRoshni.xunnatiarealraul2307cookies10Saj110princess14Nikhi.jenna_paysha1989shehroon_riazKaranKundra4EvaKaShCrazyAneesa~~BaBy~AnGel~~sups2222JULIELmasinbatgirl67Ruchi-interestluvzindagibooksfreak07Piya.DvirmanforeverPixieFlameABCDesiGirl93littlemoiBrunoMarsCythereahooriia_xduskKrishnaluv94preethisSmileyStarSyed695|Persephone|NaughtynattyMyInspirationz..Zainab..VarunKiBiwiNikki_Titli

sofiya05

sofiya05

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Hey,

You WEREN'T happy with it? That's crazy! I thought it was really good, I know what you mean with the lack of virman but like you said it is time for virika seeing as they're the ones that just got married lol. But do not despair, you know when it's virman's turn they're gonna make it a-ma-zing! But no I loved it! I The whole bringing back the finger thing from their second meeting (how long ago did that seem like?) was a really good idea- and I'm glad that for the most part you still kept it playful with just a little bit of breath quickening and entanglement hehe.

Keep writing-regardless of which SSs you choose to keep :)

Sofi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TrueMuskaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top