Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan SS: Paise Deo, Joote Lelo Part3 Page 7 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

Oh i really liked it bt i want to read Make some noise for the Vadhera Boys you know im pretty much addicted to that storyLOLSo pls pls dont delay that i cant wait to read what will happn thereROFL

Oh god bt the last part of this story make me want to read this one uhhh u are such a good writer that i cant choose bt im partial towards pole dance a bitROFL
LOLLOL I'm writing the Vadhera Boyz SS right now Wink
ROFLROFLROFL "im partial towards pole dance a bit" ROFLROFLROFLROFL I bet you are!!! TongueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan SS: Paise Deo, Joote Lelo Part3 Page 7 (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gops94

Gops94

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
amazing.. please continue soon :D thanx for the pm

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
So some of you may have noticed that I've changed this from an OS to an SS, mainly because I wanted to write so much more to the joote scene so I've changed it Smile

Here's part 2, PM's will be sent out later, roti time Tongue
edited - PMs have been sent to the buddies on me buddy list

"Dabbu!" Maanvi screamed at the top of her lungs. Dabbu looked like as if had she pissed himself there out of fear, he had thought it was Virat who had come to look for Maanvi.

Maanvi pushed Dabbu and he landed on the floor, ass first.

"Didi!..Woh mein..." Dabbu got himself up and started to rub his ass when he felt a slap on his head. "Di! Baat to suno." Dabbu cried, rubbing his other hand on his head, soothing the pain. "Virat had tricked me into telling him about your whereabouts, but...I jus' realized after he had gone what I had said. So I came to stop him before he had caught you. I saw him coming in here." Dabbu explained quickly, he didnt want another slap from his sister.

"Acha...toh obviously you didnt see him walking out right? Dabba kahi ka." Maanvi mumbled, trying to calm her temper down. She had started to walk up and down the room, trying to figure out a way for the shoes to stay out of the Chep's hands.

"Ok...Dabbu, tum na, go and find that Chep, and take him downstairs, say Jeju is calling him." Dabbu looked confused and replied "par Di, what shall I say if he asks what's the emergency?"

"I don't know! Say...pagri emergency or something. Chat shit Dabbu! Now go!" Maanvi shoved Dabbu out of the bedroom. She walked over to the chest drawers and put her hands on the knobs to pull the drawer out when she heard she the bedroom door knob turn, she quickly placed herself next to the drawers, sitting down tightly. She heard the door open slightly, creaking as it did, arre, this mansion is probably a million rupees, and their doors are squeaking, kanjoos Vadheras..kanjoos Chep. Maanvi thought irritatedly.

She noticed the shadow of the person going towards the bathroom, if he turns round, then I'm dead. The person tiptoed to the bathroom and opened the door, thank goodness it's dark in here.

Hmmm...maybe it's Chep, he won't be able to find me, if he's locked in the bathroom. She felt a mischievous smiling creeping up on her face. She mentally patted herself on the shoulder for her scholar like thinking and got up quietly. She could hear the person mumbling to himself whilst standing in the bathroom door frame looking in. She stood behind the person, my muscles, don't fail me now. She put her left foot forward and her right behind, standing in a position which looked like she was about to box the living out of the person, she used all her strength and aggressively pushed the person into the bathroom, causing him to fall forward and landing on his face. "Sorry Chep, but the joote will remain with me throughout the evening, call someone to get you out ok." With that she quickly closed the door and locked it. Grinning to herself, she skipped downstairs to her Jeju.

She quickly ran downstairs in case Chep had already called someone to get him out, but then unexpectedly, she heard his voice.

"Dabbu...maine kaha na, I do not want to eat yet, waise, where's your Didi?" She heard Chep ask Dabbu lovingly. No...no it can't, but I'd recognise his annoying voice anywhere. But how did he get out so quick? She slowly walked to her Jeju, deep in her thoughts when she felt a light shove to her left shoulder.

"Oh ho...Miss Salim-Javed's thinking! Not another filmy script is it?" Virat said teasingly. He knew for definite she had Bhai's shoes, but he also knew, that she would not reveal their whereabouts. He saw her head turn round slowly and noticed the blank look on her face. "What's up Bandariya? Writer's block?" He chuckled. "Anyway, usko choro, so...I, we, all know that you have Bhai's shoes. Mind telling us where they are?" He said, lowering his face towards her.

Maanvi gave Chep a sarcastic smile, showing all her teeth in a wide smile, the bathroom incident falling to the back of her head and thinking of a comeback. Patting Virat on his face, she said "Chep-ji...kya problem hai? Are you lacking in brain cells? You should know by now...I will die, but I will not tell you where they are, okay?" She said in an intimidating tone, and walked of before Chep said anything.

Virat did not want to take no as an answer. He had to win this, show Maanvi that he is the powerful one, mentally and physically. His eyes followed followed all of her movements for the following 20 minutes, making sure she didnt slip and go somewhere without anyone...him, knowing.

"Virat, kya kara hai tu yaar?" He heard his brother's voice say, Virat turned round, facing his brother.

"Nothing Bhai. Anyway, forget me, how are you feeling? Ready for the big night huh?" Virat teased, quirking his right eyebrow as he did and nudging Viren. He noticed a blush creeping its way on Bhai's face. "Bhai! You're acting like a shy dulhan! Bhabi is meant to be doing that, not you! Come on dude, man up!"  He said encouragingly.

Maanvi could feel someone's eyes following her, she knew who it was and so hadn't tried to escape till he was distracted. As soon as Jeju had him held in a conversation, she made a dash for the stairs, looking down to make sure she wouldn't trip on the steps and holding her lengha slightly up.

Virat noticed a petite figure running down the stairs in an unusual speed, Maanvi ki bachi. And she had two gift boxes in her hand, both wrapped in different coloured papers. Acha...so she's trying to be smart huh. She ran to the kitchen and he quickly followed her, making sure that she didnt notice.

She entered the kitchen, and Virat was just standing outside, looking into the kitchen from a small window from the hallway and noticed her opening all the cupboards. He had to admit, she looked pretty cute, with the pink and purple lengha, the two big boxes in her arms and that determined look on her face, seems kinda sad that the determination is going to waste. Virat thought, smirking to himself.

Maanvi found a cupboard which had cereal in, and decided to put one gift box in that cupboard and the other behind the curtains. She turned round to walk and bumped into something hard, something tall, something that smelled all too familiar. Chep.

--------------------------

I shall add my comments like I usually do at the end of every update, but my roti is calling me Wink

edited - some of you may be shocked after reading that it's Dabbu and not Virat or the killer, but any guesses on who Maanvi pushed and locked into the bathroom?
An OS for me, personally, is not enough. I think my confessions OS may be the first and only OS I'll ever write LOL
And again, regarding that OS, many of you have PM-ed me, and requested on the thread to continue with it, but with this SS and my Vadhera Boyz SS, i jus cant manage it, but probably sometime in the future...LOL
love,
 kal

Edited by TrueMuskaan - 08 December 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

rockinggirl555laila889psychomegshruthyn3pyaar_kya_karnaamee1Roshni.xunnatiashivu124dm_hpcrazyhillycookies10cue1--Preeti--Kajol17--Mystical--riastarinlvwithehmmbhPixieFlameRuchi-interestPiya.Dluvzindagibooksfreak07pinkstarsshehroon_riazaysha1989Nazmaameriyaarlaynams_1991Nikhi.shaimahhemvbmasin~~BaBy~AnGel~~JULIELprincess14cutie_mahimaCythereauniqueblueroserev4evaduskreyaa.hooriia_xlittlemoinayikaBrunoMarsSugarCubesKrishnaluv94|Persephone|MyInspirationzLumzz..Anita..J.LOVarunKiBiwiNikki_Titli

shivu124

shivu124

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
loved it plz continue and pm me 

TrueMuskaan

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueMuskaan

Originally posted by shehroon_riaz

And as always, this is one amazing piece!
Loved the line "Damn, it is him! Chep! Couldn't he sit his ass down for 2 minutes without wondering where I am?!'
I haven't watched today's episode yet so I don't know if it does resemble it. But everyone is saying it does, so yeh it probably does then Will watch it and then'll realise that it does. 
But when you update, please pm me :)
Your comments always manage to make me smile!

Awwh. Do they, then I should comment more often :)

TrueMuskaan

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
very nyc part..did she locked d shooter in d bathroom ..lol 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TrueMuskaanshehroon_riaz

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Loved this!!
Why does there have to be a favourite line in every update of yours?
Lol
But I liked it when Viraat was thinking
'she looked pretty cute, with the pink and purple lengha, the two big boxes in her arms and that determined look on her face'
Please keep writing and its totally fine that you've changed your mind to make this into and SS from an OS...
Everyone knows how much we love reading about VirMaan :)

Update soon and PM me when you do Wink

Kajol17

Kajol17

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
OMG! ITS SWAMINI BUA! ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top