Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan SS: Paise Deo, Joote Lelo Part3 Page 7 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchi245

This is really gud & when she says tht, "Damn, it is him! Chep! Couldnt he sit his ass down for 2 minutes without wondering where I am?LOL" this line shows the growing relation of Virman and yes u r8 ur OS resembles todays epi. to a certain extent so nice prediction yaar , keep it up & thnks for the PM.Big smile
Yeh, I wanted her to say something which shows his feelings for her without being to blatant lol, and no worries Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan SS: Paise Deo, Joote Lelo Part3 Page 7 (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
plz pm me next time u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TrueMuskaan

krystal1234

Groupbie

krystal1234

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Cute story update soon

TrueMuskaan

sofiya05

sofiya05

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hey,

Ohhh damn yes very on point! I reckon because we watch so many Indian dramas we kind of have this instinctive ear on what's going to happen before it does. I find a lot of the times I can predict what one of the character's say before they even say it. My brother thinks I'm a weirdo because of it lol.

Yes I thought it was very sweet, I felt maybe the interpretation of Beeji's actions by Maanvi was a bit harsh compared to her understanding in the drama, but to be fair that's your take so feel free to express it :)

I may be over analysing here but does Virat think that Maanvi might be one of the hitmen and is that why he seems a bit forceful with they way he "shoved" her and then the lights turn on and he realises it's her?

Anyway I look forward to part 2!

Sofi

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by sofiya05

Hey,

Ohhh damn yes very on point! I reckon because we watch so many Indian dramas we kind of have this instinctive ear on what's going to happen before it does. I find a lot of the times I can predict what one of the character's say before they even say it. My brother thinks I'm a weirdo because of it lol.

Yes I thought it was very sweet, I felt maybe the interpretation of Beeji's actions by Maanvi was a bit harsh compared to her understanding in the drama, but to be fair that's your take so feel free to express it :)

I may be over analysing here but does Virat think that Maanvi might be one of the hitmen and is that why he seems a bit forceful with they way he "shoved" her and then the lights turn on and he realises it's her?

Anyway I look forward to part 2!

Sofi
ROFL you're psyhic too! Wink
To be honest, I think Beeji is really harsh! She should jus accept her grand daughter as she is, and she knows its Maanvi's right to attend the wedding, not an invitation she can jus decline.

And oooh, maybe...you never know TongueWink or maybe not..LOLTongue

shaimah

Goldie

shaimah

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
its really nice
plz pm me!

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
And as always, this is one amazing piece!
Loved the line "Damn, it is him! Chep! Couldn't he sit his ass down for 2 minutes without wondering where I am?!'
I haven't watched today's episode yet so I don't know if it does resemble it. But everyone is saying it does, so yeh it probably does then Will watch it and then'll realise that it does. 
But when you update, please pm me :)

Piya.D

Goldie

Piya.D

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
OMG THAT WAS SO CUTE
PLZ PM ME THE NEXT PARTHeart

TrueMuskaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top