Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Ok, so I conclude that I am psyhic, because I wrote this on Sunday night, and I jus read the update for today's episode, and my SS is exactly like it! Freaky...

Part 1 : Below
Part 2 : Page 4
Part 3: Page 7 IMPORTANT NOTE ALSO!

Part 1:

Paise Dedo, Joote Lelo

Maanvi was brought to the wedding, but she wasn't expecting Beeji out of all people to come to bring her down considering she was the one who had forbidden her in the first place. But Maanvi wasn't complaining, in fact, she was happy! Happy that Beeji felt guilty for keeping her away from her life, happy that she's at her sister's wedding, and happy, that she has her Jeju's shoes, safely in the one place no-one would ever look. Virat's bedroom.

When Beeji had told Jeevika that Maanvi will not be attending the wedding out of fear that she will create chaos, Jeevika cried her heart out. She couldn't believe that Beeji had done this! And out of all the times Maanvi was rebellious, she had chosen now to obey Beeji's commands! Jeevika felt as if the ground under her had gone, she had told Beeji there and then, "Beeji, if Maanvi is not there by my side, I refuse to get married. You know when Maanvi is concerned, I am always serious. The rest is up to you." Jeevika had explained Maanvi's absence to Viren and then walked away from the mandap, locking herself in the bathroom. Viren was angry to say the least, despite knowing that Maanvi is everything to Jeevika, Beeji had forbidden her to come to the wedding just because of his Badi-ma. He knew Maanvi was childish, but that element made Maanvi who she was. He had taken Badi-ma and Beeji to one side and explained everything; how this wasn't fair on Maanvi, on Jeevika, or him. Maanvi wanted to be there for her only sister's wedding, Jeevika wanted her there for support, and Viren wanted Maanvi there because without her the wedding wouldn't have been the same. Beeji had reluctantly gone up and brought Maanvi down.

Maanvi understood where Beeji had come from, but she still couldn't believe that she had forbidden her from coming to her only sister's wedding. She tried to forget about it, but she knew from today that her relationship with Beeji had worsened.

As an apology, Viren had given her a head start with hiding his shoes, knowing that this rasom will be the highlight of his wedding.

She had gotten Jeju to distract Virat whilst she ran upstairs, knowing he would never look in his own bedroom for the shoes. She slipped in quietly, and hid the shoes in the chester drawers, in between a pile of jeans. There! Now Chep will never find them.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps coming from the hallway, it couldn't be Virat, Jeju had him occupied with their talk, but she still decided to hide incase it was someone who wanted to take the shoes of her. She looked round frantically, trying to find a place to hide. The footsteps were getting louder and closer. Damn...kaha jao...she opened Virat's wall wardrobe and hopped in, hiding behind the curtain of clothes that were hanged up.

She heard the door open, who could it be...praying to God that it wasn't Virat.

"I'm sure Dabbu had told me she had come here, agar yaha nay hair toh phir kaha gaye hogi?" Virat spoke to himself. He had tricked Dabbu into telling him Maanvi's whereabouts, knowing all too well that she would be hiding Bhai's shoes.

Damn, it is him! Chep! Couldnt he sit his ass down for 2 minutes without wondering where I am?! Maanvi tried to calm her temper, hoping that he wouldn't go through his drawers, or worse, open up his wardrobe! She pressed her ears against the warbdrobe doors, trying to listen to his footsteps. When she finally heard him slam the door shut, she slid the door open and came out of the wardrobe. She stood there for a moment, taking in a huge breathe of air. Whilst her mouth was open, she felt someone put their hand on over it and shove her across the bedroom and banged her against the door. She started punching the person hard in the chest and saw his hand move over to the light switch and turned the lights on.

--------------------------------

Thats it for now. For my regular readers, if I update this tomorrow, then my SS wont be updated until thursday guys, sorry Embarrassed

Comments and likes people Tongue

love,
 kal

Edited by TrueMuskaan - 18 December 2011 at 4:54pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

*nadia*pinklilliesrockinggirl555hali1Roshni.xunnatiashiningstarz--Preeti--cue1niya_sshivu124cookies10--Mystical--inlvwithehmmbhPixieFlameABCDesiGirl93princess14pinkstarsPiya.Dluvzindagibooksfreak07Ruchi-interest~~BaBy~AnGel~~JULIELmasinKaShCrazyAneesamadhubansenmeriyaarlaynams_1991shehroon_riazKaranKundra4Evaaysha1989NazmaaNikhi.shaimahhemvbrev4evaduskcutie_mahimashiv-gauri4evalittlemoiSugarCubesAyushiSinghaniaKrishnaluv94canuck-umz|Persephone|MyInspirationzLumzzlove_never_dies..Anita..The007ShivaniVarunKiBiwiNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan SS: Paise Deo, Joote Lelo Part3 Page 7" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AyushiSinghania

IF-Rockerz

AyushiSinghania

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
First! (:
You're so amazing. Can't wait to read another piece of work from you .. <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TrueMuskaan

princess14

Goldie

princess14

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Ahhh that was awesome continue real soon

TrueMuskaan

ms_1991

Goldie

ms_1991

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
intresting..continue pls:)

TrueMuskaan

--Mystical--

--Mystical--

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
U seriously r a psychicTongue..ur take fits wat shud follow 2days epi perfectly...do update soon...n thanx 4 d pm, do pm again venevr u continue Smile

TrueMuskaan

Ruchi-interest

Goldie

Ruchi-interest

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
This is really gud & when she says tht, "Damn, it is him! Chep! Couldnt he sit his ass down for 2 minutes without wondering where I am?LOL" this line shows the growing relation of Virman and yes u r8 ur OS resembles todays epi. to a certain extent so nice prediction yaar , keep it up & thnks for the PM.Big smile

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

First! (:
You're so amazing. Can't wait to read another piece of work from you .. <3
I'm trying to reply to the comments now before I get busy with uni work again LOL
And thank you Hug hopefully part 2 will be up by tomorrow..I have a feeling it'll stretch out to 3-4 parts so i'll have to rename this as an SS LOL
<3

TrueMuskaan

TrueMuskaan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missingremix

U seriously r a psychicTongue..ur take fits wat shud follow 2days epi perfectly...do update soon...n thanx 4 d pm, do pm again venevr u continue Smile

Wink Jo mein kehti hoon, wohi hota hain! Or I hope...
I almost pissed myself when I read today's update! I hadnt even posted this up and I was like woah...this is sorta like my OS. So if the coming episodes resemble my OS, I'll change my account name to Psyhic Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top