Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki

Update for 9th March

Jaslove thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Recap: Salini found out she can't be a mother, Sulekha tells Prince will he marry Rani, he tells her to ask Rani first. Sulekha askes Rani will you marry again.

Today March 9th 2006

Rani is shocked to hear what Sulekha said, she want her to marry Prince. Sulkeaha tells her that Prince is worth it, his cultured, nice boy, Rani tells her I can understand your interments but I can't forget Raj. But what you are saying is impossible. Sulekha tells her that you will have your memories but you can't spent your whole life with the memoris of Raj, you need someone who can take care of you too, be happy with. Rani tells her that I have done everything you have told me so far but this I can't obey, Sulekha tells her thst think over it once with a calm mind, then decide we will be waiting for you answer. Rani is in a chasmachas, can't sleep at all. Next day she goes to her dad's house askes him what has he thought about what her mom & dad said (saas & shasurl). Yashji tells her the same things Sulekha told her, Rani is in denial, he tells her that he wants her to be happy, tells her I know you are in a dilemma tells her to take help from the Ramayan, gives it to her, Rani takes it gives it back saying if I had any question to ask Ramji I will but I don't have any. She tells her dad that when momma died you didn't get married, dad said that I had you & your sisters but you don't have anyone, Rani tells him, I have Raj's memories with me no one can take his place ever, she leaves. Komal was listening the whole time.

Break

Salini tells Puneet that she has solved their problem, my & dad will get a grandchild ,why don't we get a surrogated mother, Puneet tells her that this things sounds good in books & movies, no matter what happens I will still love if even if we can't have a child, tells her to stop thinking about all this nonsense things. Kamya's friend is telling her that you made a mistake, your ego took over you, why did you do such a thing to Prince he love you a lot, Kamya tells her to stop talking about him, she mentions Rani's name, her friend tells her every time we talk about Prince & you, you always drag Rani into this, tells her to stop it, that it was you who broke off with him. She tells Kamya to go say sorry to him, that no he doesn't lives in the chawl, I'm sure Rani isn't related to him any how, once again thing about Prince & your relationship.

Break

Prince is sitting & Kamya come to his house, he is surprised to see her & shocked. Kamya begins with her usual thing that I missed you so much, I love you, won't you ask me why I didn't go to London blah blah blah…. She says sorry for what she did, apologies for he misbehavior Pricne just turns his back to her she tells him to forget this & hugs him he removed her hands from his shoulder faces her. He tells her now that duriya aur fasaley humare beech bargayi hai, he leaves. End

Edited by Jaslove - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my jaslove jaanu rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thx a lot darling...i will be w8ng:))
Shampoo thumbnail
real sad no update as yet.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks jaslove...i hope they air it as u know the cricket matches are on in india and here we get all the movies

did aryandipika delete the update????
*Guli* thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.nair

thanks jaslove...i hope they air it as u know the cricket matches are on in india and here we get all the movies

did aryandipika delete the update????

there were two.... that said update for march 9.. i clicked on both of them and they both said that no topics in this database!!!!!!
reetsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Okay dear. No worries......
Please do it when you get a chance to watch it.
Thanks !!!!
Jaslove thumbnail
stupid kamya is back 😑. prince reaction towards her was the best she deserved it πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ‘

p.s. thanks guli jaanu. oh yeah in Tumhari disha today Dk was there till the end of the show so do watch it 😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
sweetgirlnilam thumbnail
πŸ˜› Thanks a lot...
Keep up the good work!!!
*Guli* thumbnail
oh yeah she deserved it

i saw it!!!!

And i was like Yeah!!!