Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
One fine day Charu is going to approach TA when all her plans backfires. She is going to tell Tamil " TA.. I love you so much. I cannot live without you. I cannot imagine a life without your presence. Leave that stupid Thulsi and I will make you the Prince of my Heart. I got the financial support which Thulsi has'nt. She is a curse and your life has been a misery ever since she walked into your life. Ippo vangga Tamil we can oddi poi kalyanam pennallam..!!Tongue

What will be our Tamil's reaction???

Edited by Sue Nair - 06 December 2011 at 7:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rselviGayashriTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday- Dec 6, 2011 (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Originally posted by karthi173

For avoiding KP to visit restaurant,she is doing circus using car pola.I wish nothing should be happen to TT.

I wonder if the car crash is after the lunch and T/T parted ways and KP alone got trapped...Tongue...
she can always use the horoscope thing hinted by KP parents and hence stop wedding...
How I wish KP is admitted to hospital and T forces C to take care of KP at hsp and take care of him..yet another chance to enthufy eww...vomit..puke..Dead..Tongue

akka.u r correct.again i watched promo.Kp also  in restaurant.periya pei charu vala Kp cleara theriya maatingiran.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashrivjayamTTfanharith25

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for a great update VijayamSmile

The first part of the episode was irritating,Angry when the fake old man went on and on abt stuff enough to make TA guilty...pain...as few viewers felt, i also feel VR, G3 and T together find the old man in serial or some TV show...with GP helps them more to find that they are set to act by  C...

The second part was utter waste of time...GP, instead of giving waste advice to L, he can come to B lore, enquire abt KP alliance and help T...wish he comes to Blore soon...Ermm not sure when these will happen...

looks the tug of war bet C and T will go on for some time before GP or VR pitch in to help T...TA will remain a dumbo until these issues are fully sorted...Angry  Am happy as long as C doesnt tell TA that she suspects T is acting...T has to be very careful

The accident is a set up, so there are no reasons for KP to be mad at C...thats also part of her skit...Disapprove

vjayamTTfankarthi173harith25

sneha_vijay

IF-Dazzler

sneha_vijay

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update 
and serial goes super and thulasi you were doing good and charu (is there any word for hate pa if sooo add alll the word in all the language )
\kp should atleast open his mouth 
and when they are all going to understand all these 

mala_15TTfankarthi173harith25

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
                                Thanks Vjayam for the update.

It was nice to see that Thulasi has learnt how to tackle Charu Smile.
Moreover it was bad to see KP dance to the tunes of the psycho Unhappy and arrange for fake parents which is shame on his part Geek.

It is a pity that T&T, VR and GP's family have believed the drama played by KP and Charu Unhappy but I feel that soon the so called parents of Keshav will be caught red handed by the psycho's family Confused as GP wants to meet them to learn about their background Clap.

It was irritating to see Lavanya behave in an arrogant manner AngryEvil Smile when GP adviced her to take care of her health which shows how much he cares for his DIL's welfare Ouch which junior GW fails to understand Unhappy and I am sure that if she continues to behave like this she will only be the sufferer Disapprove.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.karthi173

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Sue Chechi, The proposal Charu makes to TA looks like how Shurpanaka proposed to Shri Rama, in Panchavati. Shurpanaka ridiculed Seeta showing power, wealth and alliance with Ravana etc. as she proposed to Shri Rama. Charu is definitely going to get 'nose-cut' on that day..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamTTfanPearl.karthi173Sue Nair

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

Sue Chechi, The proposal Charu makes to TA looks like how Shurpanaka proposed to Shri Rama, in Panchavati. Shurpanaka ridiculed Seeta showing power, wealth and alliance with Ravana etc. as she proposed to Shri Rama. Charu is definitely going to get 'nose-cut' on that day..

I am actually waiting for the day to see the shock on TA's face when he finds out about Charu's true colour and how his mum was working hand in hand with her to destroy his marriage with Thuls. He can then go and bang his head on the wall for being such a nerd not believing in his wife but Charu!!Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top