Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
A good episode, esp considering this is the first time i feel pei is going to be caught in her own trap.  Getting small-time artists to enact KP's parents' role and essaying them to sing her puraanam and play the guilt factor... a move that may let the cat out of the bag, if they r caught...which I hope they will be,...

Secondly it is clear now that with TA's guilt coming so strongly, TA will continue being trapped in this world of falsehood, maybe even willingly,  as his way of paying for his mistake...
With pei playing her good side to TA and her true self to T, in addition to playing the guilt factor she has planned her moves well to  and truly ensnare TA to her world of falsehood...at least temporarily...
waiting for tmrw...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanGayashriTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday- Dec 6, 2011 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Thanks for a wonderful update Vijayam. Loved your comment.

Everytime TA faces Psycho or her family, Psycho ensures atleast onetime they talk about that stupid engagement which got stopped.  The more and more they talk about this the more and more TA is going to get irritated and bored. We can feel that irritation in TAs voice when he says "seekaram Charu kalyanam nadanda podum".

I think Tulasi is going to find out that these KPs parents are fake. KP mentioned that they both are TV artist and there are lot of chances for Tulasi to watch them in a TV and find out that they are fake or what if KPs real parents come in...I think Psycho and KP are going to get caught bcos of this fake parents.  Lets see.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thanks Vjayam for the super update!

Tul Charu convo was really good why does she need TA's permission for calling Tul vaa po nu... she wanted to call TA ennanga pola.. T should have asked her to stop calling him ennanga and call anna as our members mentioned yesterday...Tongue

Oooh this KP "dad" overacting.. ore Charu puranam thaan... she arranges a dummy character to praise herself infront to everyone! Angry
Her parents are also fooled along with TA...
 I really felt pity on TA seeing his guilt which haunted him and this sakhi adding more fuel to itUnhappy...Lets see her adventure  with the car tomorrow~Dead

Lav - thirunthatha jenmam... I think Gp wastes his time in Chennai better he visits B'lore and visit so called "KP's parents"LOL..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamGayashriTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

tamilthulasi

tamilthulasi

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Today's episode was really boring

DeadDeadTT was feeling guilty

AngryAngry reg to lav

waiting for the restaurant sceen and thulasi pushing charu infront of VR

I think it will be interesting...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamTTfanshubbakarthi173harith25

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

DeadI think Psycho is going to do a circus show with all the three people in the car...Tanu get ready baby..LOL

ROFLROFLROFL I am ready akka and i hope i get the super car crash...if i don't get u will get for sureTongue.

I just saw the epi fully...why KP didn't give his fake mom any script to talk...only that stupid old guy is talking nonstop...i mean reading the taught scriptAngry...that lady is only smiling...i have a feeling that VR family is going to see this fake daddy in TV as beggar in some serial or showTongue.

Before leaving to restaurant pei said KP to vaada with her...KP asked where...pei said do what i say... he will know where pei is taking him after car crashROFL

Lesson of the month to KP- If you trust psycho she will take u to untouchable unimaginable heights.

Edited by Tanu. - 06 December 2011 at 12:12pm

GayashriThendralfanTTfanshubbaPearl.karthi173harith25

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you Vjayam for the superb update and comments..Hug

Thulasi noticing Charu's expression was good... I think GP coming to b'lore will find out so called KP's father true color of being artists.. and any how even theough they put some drama about KP and Charu wedding.. won't that come out.. !!!

GP being responsible in the family matter was nice.. Lav is soon going to get all her aapu's.. By the way I somehow want to the story to be like after knowing Charu's intension and her pshyconess.. the doctor should say Charu's condition is bad because of someone behind this... as GP and Gaythri knows GW's intension. they may confirm that... Day Dreaming Then cannot even imagine GW and Lav's position.. That time Thulasi will be the saviour again for both of them..Day Dreaming !!

@Lakshmi: As you said, it would be awesome if Thulasi get to see KP's father in TV..    That would help her to face the problems more boldly..!! Lets see what will happen further..!!

lakshyamGayashrishubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you vijayam for the wonderful update. I must admit Chaaru is several moves ahead of T. But  T will soon catch up and turn the tables. Though it was embarrassing for T to hear what the fake dad said, TA deserved it. It is high time he did some self introspection and realize he had been wrong not only about not being honest about T before marriage, but on many actions he took on impulse to satisfy his ego and his thrill. Most the fights bet Sudha and Gw were because of TA's thoughtless actions which landed s and Puvi in soup, and Gw always defended him angering Sudha.
It was nice to see GP giving to LA. So that she knows she can not antagonize Nit's mom and get support of GP. Why is GP such a dumbo about Chaaru?
Couldn't wait for tomorrow. I think Tulasi noticed Chaaru's expression when the old man was talking. I hope she discovers the scheme of Chaaru and KP and exposes them.I think Kumaran will give T a chance to be shrewd and smart.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Vjayam for the update. Well written and as clear as crystal.Big smile

Does Charu suspect that Thulsi is putting on an act to be nice to her? Or she genuinely believes that Thulsi has come to make peace with her.? AS I have mentioned earlier this move by Thulsi is the only way to trap Charu - it not only brings TA/T to be closer but also makes Charu's tactics to backfire.Tongue

Actually KP's so called "daddy" has got no business in talking abt the broken engagement between TA & Charu. It looks so artificial. Normally ppl won't dig up for skeletons in the closet even if they know abt it when they want to discuss a marriage. I have noticed this act of Charu - all the time she keeps on harping on her failed engagement with TA hoping to make him guilty forever.

Therefore, is she hoping for TA to walk out on Thulsi and marry her instead? She talks abt a broken engagement as a great sin but then how abt a broken marriage between TA/T?Day Dreaming

Somebody out there pls KILL CHARU and GW..!!Angry One day Charu is going to teach GW a bitter lesson which she will never forget for the rest of her life..!!

Edited by Sue Nair - 06 December 2011 at 8:03pm

lakshyamTTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top