Petion for Eijaz return - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago

hey eyyyy hey ek min ek min!!

we saw sohan get eccident after trishul plan. his  the car hit the track after loosing control. then the car burned!!! then they show him dead and trishul take his body to his house everyone saw him we saw he was sohan. 

so how can u guys tell that he is coming back?? for which step who make him to be alive!!!????/ oh sorry guys i'm confusing. pls help.

hmmmzz i dunno bout all dis promo thing .. havent seen nethin .. they cremated him n all tho .. so i dunno how he can juz come outta no where ..

but .. itz juz a show, so nethyn can happen

i want ejaz baQ in da show .. :) .. he waz doin' an awesome job :) ..

ya he needs to be back!!!! COME BACK SOHAN!!!
I really want Ejaz back in the show!!! He is the best!!!😊

EIJAZ KHAN
   I WANT EIJAZ KHAN BACK

EJAZ BACK PLS WE WANT HIM PLS BRING HIM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

yess, I totally want ejaz to come back in the show because then without him the show not worth watching. it would be better if he came back!!!!!!!

yes is ejaz do cum back, kkusum is not da same without u n bring kajal frm koi dil mein hai 2!miss u
oviouslly i want him to come back when he went out of kahin to hoga i saw him in kesar so i started kesar but then he was in kusum so i watched all three but know hes not even in anyof them i cant start the new kavyanjali.
yes i think everyone wants him back including meeee...why did they kill him😭 😭😭and i want vidhi and trishul ou of thereI HATE THEM😡😡😡 Edited by sweet_ak92 - 19 years ago