India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

So what happens to Gulmohour now?

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:39am | IP Logged
If Jassi goes off to do modelling, what happens to Gulmohour? 

Wink

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Let me think.....they might will have to sell Gulmohar.....as Jahnsi ki Rani won't be there to make fake balance sheet....Wink
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:35am | IP Logged
peaches wrote, "...

Let me just remind you that this is only a TV show. Watch it for the purpose of entertaining yourself, don't go to crazy about how you can relate to it. That's so absurd.

At the end of the day, the director is out to make his money and his success, he gives a rat's a$$ about how the audience relates to it.  Jassie too, she's making money to entertain us, not to relate to us.  Wake up people, it's about the money.

If you don't enjoy the show, then don't watch it. Just my thoughts, sorry to be so blunt.

I really enjoy watching JJKN. I work over 10 hours a day and when I come home I want to relax and watch TV. I watch the show just as a past time. I turn it on, which it for a half hour and then turn the TV back off. It's out of my head after that. I go back to my life and my reality, not Jassi. I come on the Forum to read the previews and to again entertain myself when I have the free time to do so. I don't get upset with what a TV show character is doing. This is again so absurd.

Most people watch TV as a form of entertainment. It's good to fine bloopers and questions small things about why the directors are doing certain things in the show. It's good to discuss these things....."man is driven by thoughts". But I strongly believe that some people on the forum take things way to seriously and need to relax.

Thanks...."

So the answer to your question, Devil Driver...all this conversation we have is subject to ridicule and thus it doesn't matter what happens to us. Wink

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 10:57am | IP Logged

They can do many things .....

GM can start a Merc taxi service (that would run on diesel) with Veeru as driver to generate revenue to pay supplier bills!

Maddy can dress the models up in "Material-girl" costumes and have them catwalk on the streets..they'll surely bring some money home!

Pari can help by bringing candles from her home and motivating people to work during powercut!

Armaan can auction off all his stressballs!

The tarot-card girl (can't recall her name) can open a stall by GM gate!

Badsoorat gang can start a dabba service - plenty of demand for that in Bombay!

Raj can open a custom card-writing service!

LOL

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jprasad

If Jassi goes off to do modelling, what happens to Gulmohour? 

Wink

armaan and raj open their card shop!!!!!!!LOL
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged

jassi does the modeling and papaji and bebe are soooo awafully happy with her and now balwant walia can say " jessica Walia meri beti hai"Confused

and gulmohor is just a place for shooting the show...it doesn't matter if the comany has no money..and the owner became a model..as the directors forgot about jassi and are now focusing on so called "Jessica"

Edited by KiRaN_K - 24 March 2005 at 11:48am
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiRaN_K

jassi does the modeling and papaji and bebe are soooo awafully happy with her and now balwant walia can say " jessica Walia meri beti hai"Confused

and gulmohor is just a place for shooting the show...it doesn't matter if the comany has no money..and the owner became a model..as the directors forgot about jassi and are now focusing on so called "Jessica"

wow, Kiran love the avtaar!!!!!
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 24 March 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
thnx JP! ...Armaan and jassi zindabaad!

Go to top