Dekha Ek Khwaab

Unnati: The Voice of Reason

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
SO in yesterday's episode she asks her Dada aka Uday if he's having 2nd thoughts and Uday totally is but all he can think about is the Kingdom and the reign. All matters of duty.

And in today's episode, Unnu asks J if this is what she really wants. And J response that she wanted to be a Queen for so long--so her dream has come true. But in reality Unnu was asking about love and marriage--not about the power.

Me thinks, Unnu is the voice of reason. She knows everyone for what they are and has everyone figured out. The more I analyze her character I see that she believes in the concept of love and believes 2 ppl should get married out of love and not out of some duty. But she's also practically and isn't pushing for lovey-dovey romance. I think she wants Uday to have a balance. Yeah, get married for the reign, but marry someone he loves. And if it's not J then don't marry...or maybe wait.

Even when she was telling J that marriage and becoming queen are 2 separate things--which in a way they are, J was like my marriage will only be successful if I'm a successful queen--and Unnu was sort of shocked and not pleased with her answer.

What are your thoughts?!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

arrissaarmanmallikCoco_FictionsstorybooksgdHudaak-Swetha-ChocolateQueenswati2008moksha89minizzS.H.I.E.L.D.-BolNaHalke--Xpress--Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unnati: The Voice of Reason" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hey Coco! Nice thread!

Yes. Unnati is much sensible and mature for her age. SInce the day she has come we have only heard her talking reason. She is so level headed, does not enter into silly games of ego upmanship with JN, as we always see JN doing.
She speaks her mind too, without offending anyone and I appreciate that quality in her. She realizes that both Uday and JN are marrying primarily for convenience. She tried to gently talk them into realizing that it is not worth it if an alliance is not based on mutual love and respect. But she does not force her ideas into anyone's and tries to be happy in the decision taken by her dada, though not very fond of his would be wife.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arrissaarmanmallikstorybooksgdminizz

Shayoni

Groupbie

Shayoni

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Yes absolutely, Unnati is very sensible. She knows her brother inside out. She knows that the outer playboy self of udayveer has buried a softer self deep inside him. N she knows that wen the time comes n wen he meets his actual princess...who will be like a challenge for him to win over..will he actually fall in luv n his life will be complete.
    Unnati is sure of the fact that jai can never giv her brother the love n care she should as a wife.

J is too selfish..n m actually looking forward to unnu n manyata s bonding. Altho j n her bro will try to let her down, lets see how manyata deals with it.
J will be sooo jealous wen she would find out that playboy uday who never really cared about her or any other girl for that matter, is gradually falling head over heels for her sis Manny!! :))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikstorybooksgdHudaak

Nav_Barun

Goldie

Nav_Barun

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
she is a good sister

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Nice post..

I really like unnati Character... she is such a good sister and wants her dada to be happy always

Hudaak

Hudaak

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
srslly cant wait 2 see her bondin wid moniya!!

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Unnati seems like a really nice character..i just dont know why the TB article said she is spoilt..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.