BBGC-6th Dec Written Update done*

--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC-6th Dec Written Update Editing...

Show started:
Jarika were in garima's house and talking about Meedesh(meera-aadesh)...tabhi, Jai's cell rings, jai recieves , it was aadesh on phone...
Aadesh said: Jai, come fast with sarika in police station.
Jai asked reason but adesh did'nt tell anything...

Jarika Reached station, There was lil convo among Jai-sarika-aadesh-meera.
Meera: why did you do this with me sarika???
Sarika: i did'nt ..
Meera: That doc will expose you infront of police...

And that fake doc said to police that Jai did'nt give me money, but this girl (sarika) gave me money to do this...

Police: Okay..so this girl is real culprit, arrest her...
Jai was helpless...

Lady inspector was arresting sarika tabhi aadesh said: stop..
and he said to meera: Meera, please take back complaint. Sarika is part of my family and Poddar family's bahu in jail...No way..Please take back complaint...

Meera : No, I wont...she tried to kill our baby...
Aadesh: please meera..for me..please...

And meera says: She is my child's enemy..I am alone..I cant fight with sarika alone for my child...who knows next time what will she do??...I wont take back complaint..I am alone...

Aadesh: You are not alone..i am wid you...I'll marry with you..
Meera: when?? If you promises wid me then i'll take back complaint...
Aadesh: okay...its a promise..Now please...
Meera: When will we do marry??
Aadesh: Tomorrow in the morning..

Jarika tries to stop aadesh but aadesh did'nt litsen anything and did promise with meera...
(...Meera is brilliant...what a move...👏...)

^^^^++^^^^

Shikha says to her maasa: why did you go jail?? blablabla/...🥱
Vidya: why did you do this shikha?? why do you do this??? You did chandan against me...Why???
ShikhA: He is your son and what did I?? I just told him about you ..that aap abhi bhi santosh maasa ke saath hain...
and bla bla bla...🥱
^^^^++^^^^

There was lil sweet convo between santosh-vidya about their childs...
and shikha's poison...🥱...
^^^^++^^^^
Komal goes in the kitchen to cook something,
in the kitchen, she was going to fell down tabhi Gopal and ghanshyam (Both) hold her..(one hand gopal and 2nd hand of komal ghanshyam...😃..)

(it was really a sweet moment..)
Ghanshyam says to her: Why are you doing this?? what you want to cook?? where are all?? and he goes outside...
Gopal says to her: Where is your maasa?? I am caaling her..she'll cook  for you...
Komal: No, dont call her..i want to make something for chandan bhai...
(..ghanshyam litsened gopal-komal convo..)
Komal: He is my brother like Jai and aadesh bhai...😃

Show ended...

Now, let see ...Meera is Brilliant and Poor jarika.....CVs are giving powerful ideas to meera... and jarika ko , they are giving dumb ideas...😡
btw i want , meera ki shadi ho jaye then Meera v/s maasa.....Maasa's rule ...

Please use LIKE button

Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DP, thanks for the update! 😊

I was surprised that Adesh tried to get Meera to not press charges against Sarika - I thought he hated the latter.  And I was even more surprised to find out that Meera was still pretending to be pregnant - I thought she had lost the baby, and w/ it, any reason to demonstrate her pregnancy.  She would have done well by pretending that the baby had been lost, so that Adesh would not have stood for Sarika, while she couldn't be proven as a liar.

So tomorrow morning is her marriage to Adesh?  Here, I actually hope she succeeds - let her marry Adesh & get welcomed into the house.  She'll get a rude shock once she finds out about Maasa's rules.  While for Maasa, she'll be like a bull in a China shop.
--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

DP, thanks for the update! 😊

I was surprised that Adesh tried to get Meera to not press charges against Sarika - I thought he hated the latter.  And I was even more surprised to find out that Meera was still pretending to be pregnant - I thought she had lost the baby, and w/ it, any reason to demonstrate her pregnancy.  She would have done well by pretending that the baby had been lost, so that Adesh would not have stood for Sarika, while she couldn't be proven as a liar.

So tomorrow morning is her marriage to Adesh?  Here, I actually hope she succeeds - let her marry Adesh & get welcomed into the house.  She'll get a rude shock once she finds out about Maasa's rules.  While for Maasa, she'll be like a bull in a China shop.

no prblm :)

yeah, tom morng he'll marry wid meera...looking forwrd to this track...there will be more fun na...maasa v/s meera......
btw why aadesh did'nt think about that day when sarika went meera's house with a lady doc, and meera said: i dont believe sarika so I m calling my doc...
and then sarika said to that doc: I want to check your ID...

If sarika is real culprit then usne us din aisa kyun kara hoga??
(...doc was same na...)
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Meera's stepped on it, b'cos once Adesh asks her for her next routine check-up, she can't use this doctor, since she has been bribed by Sarika, so she'll be out of question.  Then Meera will either have to find another fake doctor, or she'll have to fess up.  I think her plan is that once she is married, Adesh is stuck w/ her, and she can tell him she has no baby, and it won't matter.

Something tells me Sarika will need Garima's help in this matter.
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update hun! x