Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Shaguna is too good!

sks20 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I always thought that the lady who acts as Shaguna did a very good job.  (Does anyone know her name?)

Shaguna's acting in yesterday's episode (in US) where she comes home from the hospital was very good.

Does anyone agree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaheen786 thumbnail

yeh i think so too. (infact she came in Reth as Shekars aunt)

Shaheen

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i liked her acting when she was in london and was excited to go with Simran to look at London
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She was in Hasratien ... Another Ajai Sinha's serial
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and i think she's in kareena-kareena also...
sweet n sour thumbnail

yeh i like shaguna too, i think shes funny. i met her when she came to london and she looks different to how she does onscreen.

her real name is Harshada.

pagpri thumbnail
Her name is Harshada Khanvilkar and she is a marathi actress.. she is very famous in marathi film industry. She is very smart and pretty and full of energy unlike her role in Astitva
Kiran48312 thumbnail
Along with Shaguna i think Abhi is a VERY VERY VERY good actor
like when hes mad he looks like he is REALLY mad and sad,happy whatever

he's very good

agreed anyone??
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol rak

i think abhi is a good actor - but not so good that you can instantly become amitabh bachchan...😃

soniki thumbnail

Shaguna is absolutley brilliant for someone who is soo Big in Marathi Cinema/ Serials to take a Minor role in the serial and do it so well that now she is a major charracter is fantastic a sign of a true actress and a great human with no attitude!!

But

What is wrong with you  guys? Varun Badola(Abhi)is far from a good actor!!!!!!! Watch his emotions when something is happening? Look at the difference between Him and Simran and Shaguna when Aastha went missing I felt for Simran and Shaguna but not for Abhi!!! Watch the scenes again those who have recorded it?

Edited by soniki - 19 years ago