neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It happened! S and P got married. Two thirds of the way into the episode, the "bride switch" became quite obvious.The big smile on Bua's face was a giveaway that S had taken R's place  behind the veil, just before entering the temple. The promo showed a shocked expression on Mataji's face. This means she is going to find out about the switch in tomorrow's episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow ...it happened truly???????
my goodnesss
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good..finally p n s got married ...i started liking sid n simar pair toi...pchhh.
they have to replace roli with new actress .she is too young to romance with sid...
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

Good..finally p n s got married ...i started liking sid n simar pair toi...pchhh.
they have to replace roli with new actress .she is too young to romance with sid...

Lots of people watch Simar only beacuse of Avika; if she or Manish get replaced tons of people will not see the show anymore.
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: upra

Lots of people watch Simar only beacuse of Avika; if she or Manish get replaced tons of people will not see the show anymore.

avika is good in BV ...not SSK ...she is too young to play this role .. i want to see some matured girl opposite to manish ..😛
vcoolwater thumbnail
Plus Aviika is not even trying.  You can tell she is bored with the show.  Plus it should be against the law for a minor to do such romantic scenes with a older actor.  In other countires, this wouldn't be allowed until she turned 18 years old.
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The expected happened in today's episode (7th Dec). Everyone in the family came to know of Simar-Prem marriage. The precap shows that Sid-Roli will follow suit tomorrow (8th Dec).
upra thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcoolwater

Plus Aviika is not even trying.  You can tell she is bored with the show.  Plus it should be against the law for a minor to do such romantic scenes with a older actor.  In other countires, this wouldn't be allowed until she turned 18 years old.

In the US I have seen this happen in several shows so what law are you talking about? Plus Roli is being portrayed as an 18 year old in the show. I actually love the Sid-Roli pairing way more than Simar-Prem. As for the romantic scenes between Roli &Sid I don't believe they will show any; this marriage is clearly a ompromise for both of them. I like a lot of others  watch this stupid show for Avika & Manish and if either of them get replaced then the lot of us will quit seeing this show.
vcoolwater thumbnail

Do you remember the scandal with the MTV show Skins?.  Unless you are 18 years you can't do any love scenes.  That is why they hire actors over the age 18 to play teenage roles. 

It doesn't matter if Roli is 18 years old.  Avika is 14 years old and Manish is in his late twenties.  Also even if it is a compromise, they will fall in love.  It will be creepy when do all the lovey dovey stuff that the leads do.  What about the long delayed wedding night that each couple does?  

Personally I watch the show because of Prem and Simar.  I am sure others do too. 
upra thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcoolwater

Do you remember the scandal with the MTV show Skins?.  Unless you are 18 years you can't do any love scenes.  That is why they hire actors over the age 18 to play teenage roles. 

It doesn't matter if Roli is 18 years old.  Avika is 14 years old and Manish is in his late twenties.  Also even if it is a compromise, they will fall in love.  It will be creepy when do all the lovey dovey stuff that the leads do.  What about the long delayed wedding night that each couple does?  

Personally I watch the show because of Prem and Simar.  I am sure others do too. 

how can u compare ssk with skins? Skins was literally child po*no with drugs too which is why it lost its sponsorship and viewership at least here in the US although I hear it's a big hit in the UK. Let's see what happens in SSK. I for 1 am glad that this whole wedding fiasco has been resolved.