Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

--Nargis--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nargis--

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Nargis, they think Shyam is an orphan too.

Opti...when did happen...I don't remember hearing that.  Infact I thought that Shayam said that all this happened too suddenly, that is why his family could not attend on such short notice...no??  If that is the case, then why did they still not meet the family after the engagement??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nature-lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nithi-

IF-Dazzler

-Nithi-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhi-sarun-fan

Originally posted by -Nithi-

Hello community,

Actually if you notice, even Guptas did not ask how Payal felt about the alliance. Nani clearly told them that Akash likes her. They did not care to ask if Payal was ok, not atleast once even though she smiled. 

Her mom could have asked her if she will be able to spend her life with Akash, cope up with mami, ect etc ? But No.

Guptas are like that to both daughters which was clearly etched in today's episode. 

But Payal was all shy smiling so they might have understood that she likes him.
Point to be noted here neither Payal said yes nor no
But Khushi clearly said no but still they forced her to get engaged

That is what I am saying. They don't care whether you say yes or no. Boldiya tho boldiya, bas. 
I will blush thinking of some else too., who knows ? should my mom not ask me whether I like him ? I like his family ? 

Garima is not fulfilling her responsibility as a mother in this marriage talks. It is a duty of a mother to ask, at least once, whether her daughter is happy or not ! 

In Kushi's case, they forced, here too if Payal didn't agree- they would have forced her. 

Edited by -Nithi- - 06 December 2011 at 7:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeachernature-lover

susie

susie

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

i agree guptas are selfish

and creep has for her is not love it's lust

if he loved her he would not make her marry him when she said she didn't want too.

Kamalika..

nature-lover

IF-Dazzler

nature-lover

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by GayuArnav

I think the creep once said to buaji that his amma and babuji are there at his house. I couldn't remember in which episode but im sure he said that he has parents. 
In that episode buaji will slightly ask him about his family so that she can think abt shyam-khushi relationship.

No as far as I could recollect he said he has no parents.  In fact she said that he has no one to Garima.

No actually in one of the episodes buaji asked the creep "Ghar mein khon khon rehtha hai babua" and he was like "amma hai bauji hai. kyun buaji?" and buaji was like "kuch nahi babua" Dead
Im sure i saw such scene initially. Guys am i right? There was a scene like this na. As far as i could recollect these were the dialogues spoken. 

Yes there is and also he jokes with buaji that you are too big for me to get married

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

we,audience r here for supporting khushi...

nature-lover

IF-Dazzler

nature-lover

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arhi-sarun-fan

Hello community,

Actually if you notice, even Guptas did not ask how Payal felt about the alliance. Nani clearly told them that Akash likes her. They did not care to ask if Payal was ok, not atleast once even though she smiled. 

Her mom could have asked her if she will be able to spend her life with Akash, cope up with mami, ect etc ? But No.

Guptas are like that to both daughters which was clearly etched in today's episode. 

But Payal was all shy smiling so they might have understood that she likes him.
Point to be noted here neither Payal said yes nor no
But Khushi clearly said no but still they forced her to get engaged

That is what I am saying. They don't care whether you say yes or no. Boldiya tho boldiya, bas. 
I will blush thinking of some else too., who know ? should my mom not ask me whether I like him ? I like his family ? 

Garima is not fulfilling her responsibility as a mother in this marriage talks. It is a duty of a mother to ask, at least once, whether her daughter is happy or not ! 

In Kushi's case, they forced, here too if Payal didn't agree- they would have forced her. 

Nithi
If you take reality into fact, even I have seen some marriages where parents decide everything. When we ask there children whether they are happy with it, the answer is since my parents are doing may be its for my own goodShockedAngry especially middle class families

Edited by arhi-sarun-fan - 06 December 2011 at 10:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-UltimateBarun

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
one thing I noticed is that the taunts and the grabbing of Khushi has stopped... Perhaps they had read some of our posts...

I hope they don't show Shyam's slap on Friday... which will leave us with a stressful weekend Big smile

UltimateBarun

subtlesapphire

subtlesapphire

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

ANDE AND CHAPPELS, man phool throw karne chheeyein, flowers! the contrast between the 2 engagements or marrige proposals, zameen aasmaan ka farak hai, im so happy you made this post,well done man. x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunareeba_blossomzafi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.