Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Hello community,

Actually if you notice, even Guptas did not ask how Payal felt about the alliance. Nani clearly told them that Akash likes her. They did not care to ask if Payal was ok, not atleast once even though she smiled. 

Her mom could have asked her if she will be able to spend her life with Akash, cope up with mami, ect etc ? But No.

Guptas are like that to both daughters which was clearly etched in today's episode. 

hey nithi!

But Khuhsi clearly said twice that she doesnt want to get married! payal is all blushing!

I see a difference there atleast in the reaction of would be brides!

Arnav, come take her , sweep her off her feet and give her the world of her dreams! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nature-lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dew_drops

Goldie

Dew_drops

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Why chappals n unda yaar?u r saying a mttr of fct.evn i'm frustratd abt al des thngs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nature-loverUltimateBarun

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Thanks for the post !! 

I have said this many times...the Gupta's don't treat Khushi as their own except Babuji who truly loves and cares for his adopted daughter !!

Garima herself blamed Khushi for Payal's wedding being called off. She was the one who told Khushi that if Payal was her own sister Khushi would have never done it.

Buaji gives constant reminders to Khushi that she's adopted.

Payal was the one who agreed to let Khushi go and talk to her ex-fiance regarding the dowry. When Amma, Buaji and few of the neighbors tauntd Khushi not once did Payal mention she was in it too.

Babuji is the only one who stood by Khushi every time . 

AS FOR ARNAV, he will be Khushi's only TRUE FAMILY !!!

count in Anajli too! becoz, she has been more like a sister to her than Payal!
I am sure even after shyam Fiasco, Anajli will understand khuhsi, it might take time for her! but shi will finally!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeachernature-loverincandescent

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhi-sarun-fan

Even Khushi is adopted and Payal is real daughter, why the hell is buaji taking all the decisions of life for them? Why not GarimaAngry

Buas r usually like this!

I have such buas!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nature-lover

-Nithi-

IF-Dazzler

-Nithi-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

Originally posted by -Nithi-

Hello community,

Actually if you notice, even Guptas did not ask how Payal felt about the alliance. Nani clearly told them that Akash likes her. They did not care to ask if Payal was ok, not atleast once even though she smiled. 

Her mom could have asked her if she will be able to spend her life with Akash, cope up with mami, ect etc ? But No.

Guptas are like that to both daughters which was clearly etched in today's episode. 

hey nithi!

But Khuhsi clearly said twice that she doesnt want to get married! payal is all blushing!

I see a difference there atleast in the reaction of would be brides!

Arnav, come take her , sweep her off her feet and give her the world of her dreams! Day Dreaming

That is what I am saying community (sorry don't know how to call you Embarrassed )

Whether a girl is all blushing or cringing, it doesn't matter to those ladies ! 
I can blush for 1000 reasons but is it not a mother's responsibility to ask her daughter ? Atleast for Kushi, she did something. What if Payal is not interested ? 

Whatever it is, they should ask their daughter !

And of course ASR will sweep Kushi off her feet and make sure that she gets all the happiness in her life Day Dreaming 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherS.StephyvasirajuUltimateBarunareeba_blossom

Keshriya

IF-Rockerz

Keshriya

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Garima is Khushi's aunt and is thus related to her by blood. She is Payal's step mother. So don't you think she would be more partial to her own flesh and blood than her husband's daughter? Personally I dont think she is partial to either of them.  In case you have forgotten, she was in tears during the 'sham' engagement and begged buaji not to hurry things up.

Buaji told her that Shyam is an orphan.  In fact Buaji herself thinks that he is because of what he said.  So I dont think it is fair to judge them when even the Raizadas have still not caught on to Shyam's double game though he is missing on so many important occasions.

I disagree with you that Garima was crying on the night of engagement. Buaji was talking about Shyam,kundali matching even before that fateful night. Its not that she knew right then and there acting as if she is totally shocked. She had ample time to check about the groom and his family which she failed to do. Her character is the weakest in this whole series.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nature-loverUltimateBarunzafi

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

I totally agree with u and everyone else here.. i really feel sad for Khushi.. the way she is being treated by everyone.. even having her own family still feels like she doesn't have one.. no one understands her.. Buaji, Garima, Payal.. and the one who does cant even speak :(

someone sent me this quote which i think fits Khushi: "The person who tries to keep everyone happy is always the most lonely person, so never leave them alone because they will never say that they need you"... so i hope Arnav never leaves her alone.. he may pretend to hate her but we know he will always be there for her and he will be her only true family.. she may seem happy outside but she really needs someone who she can share her pain with.. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Meghipknature-loverUltimateBarunareeba_blossomvasirajuzafiSenorita Sanaya

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

I disagree with you that Garima was crying on the night of engagement. Buaji was talking about Shyam,kundali matching even before that fateful night. Its not that she knew right then and there acting as if she is totally shocked. She had ample time to check about the groom and his family which she failed to do. Her character is the weakest in this whole series.

Her character may be weak but that does not make her bad.  As to her crying on the night of the engagement, check the video of that episode to see that she really had tears in her eyes and did not want to rush things through but Buaji bulldozed her way. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherUltimateBarun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.