Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
true yar..here they even checked akash's mum..groom's mum ..and there they have never even asked abt his family..his mother,father..or anyone else..they just forced khushi  to marry a PG..this is the difference between payal and khushi the guptas do..only shashi cares..but he is helpless..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nature-loverUltimateBarunzafi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GayuArnav

IF-Sizzlerz

GayuArnav

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Garima is Khushi's aunt and is thus related to her by blood. She is Payal's step mother. So don't you think she would be more partial to her own flesh and blood than her husband's daughter? Personally I dont think she is partial to either of them.  In case you have forgotten, she was in tears during the 'sham' engagement and begged buaji not to hurry things up.

Buaji told her that Shyam is an orphan.  In fact Buaji herself thinks that he is because of what he said.  So I dont think it is fair to judge them when even the Raizadas have still not caught on to Shyam's double game though he is missing on so many important occasions.

I think the creep once said to buaji that his amma and babuji are there at his house. I couldn't remember in which episode but im sure he said that he has parents. 
In that episode buaji will slightly ask him about his family so that she can think abt shyam-khushi relationship.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephynature-loverUltimateBarunareeba_blossom

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

Still some relative or some one , who is this duniya is all lawaris! Koi to hona chahiye!

I remebr vaguely that  bua ji saying his family lives in Lucknow or something!

watever!

Payal is soo happy!

gud for her!

they know one thing na, k Khuhsi was not happy with the negagement, Bua ji herself said that when she lost the ring, that u did it under my pressure, i know u r not happy  etc etc! u did it for ur babuji!

so she is at fault!

Yes, Buaji is at fault.  But it is not fair to blame the rest of Khushi's family. They were all upset about the engagement.  To be technically right Buaji is not a Gupta. She must be having a different surname after marriage.

Edited by Opti - 06 December 2011 at 9:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherS.StephyUltimateBarunareeba_blossomSenorita Sanaya

Tangled

Goldie

Tangled

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
very nice post...
i agree with you... 
the difference is so obvious...
so partial towards payal...b it garima..buaji...or payal herself...
all these guys were sleeping while anjali noticed khushi unhappy abt her engagement...
but may b it needs to b shown this way...may b bcoz of arnav to understand her state...to fulfill all her dreams...but i wonder wo din kab ayega...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nature-loverUltimateBarunzafi

-Nithi-

IF-Dazzler

-Nithi-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hello community,

Actually if you notice, even Guptas did not ask how Payal felt about the alliance. Nani clearly told them that Akash likes her. They did not care to ask if Payal was ok, not atleast once even though she smiled. 

Her mom could have asked her if she will be able to spend her life with Akash, cope up with mami, ect etc ? But No.

Guptas are like that to both daughters which was clearly etched in today's episode. 

DTeacherS.StephyvasirajuUltimateBarunGayuArnav

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tangled

very nice post...
i agree with you... 
the difference is so obvious...
so partial towards payal...b it garima..buaji...or payal herself...
all these guys were sleeping while anjali noticed khushi unhappy abt her engagement...
but may b it needs to b shown this way...may b bcoz of arnav to understand her state...to fulfill all her dreams...but i wonder wo din kab ayega...

not before  2012 darling! we hav to wait a big time I guess! Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tangledareeba_blossom

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

I think the creep once said to buaji that his amma and babuji are there at his house. I couldn't remember in which episode but im sure he said that he has parents. 
In that episode buaji will slightly ask him about his family so that she can think abt shyam-khushi relationship.

No as far as I could recollect he said he has no parents.  In fact she said that he has no one to Garima.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Hello community,

Actually if you notice, even Guptas did not ask how Payal felt about the alliance. Nani clearly told them that Akash likes her. They did not care to ask if Payal was ok, not atleast once even though she smiled. 

Her mom could have asked her if she will be able to spend her life with Akash, cope up with mami, ect etc ? But No.

Guptas are like that to both daughters which was clearly etched in today's episode. 

I agree with you.  I guess only the guy's wishes matters, not the girl's.  The only man who could have made a difference is confined to the wheel chair.

DTeacherS.StephyvasirajuUltimateBarunSenorita Sanaya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.