Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi (Page 3)

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Yeah kam se kam woh creep khushi se pyaar tho kartha hai LOL
Well i donno how many of you are gonna bash me or curse me for this but i liked SHYAM today! I donno why but i kinda liked him. I myself feel weird about it! I think i liked abhass today rather than saying shyam. he was looking good and he did act well when he came to know about payash he was like "Man i dint know this was coming" He was good at his part!  I think you can all agree with abhaas acting talents? Can you? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fly_dogUltimateBarunareeba_blossomArhimaniac

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

true arnav will be khushi's only family ! where as guptas besides babuji have just USED da girl .
 wht ever arnav has done with khushi  is NTHG wht guptas r doing with her .
 Arnav's so called pretence hatred was full of love and  just to avoid the feeling love he would take out anger on khushi and later would be her only saviour !!!!!
But guptas are USING HER DAY AND NIGHT poor girl , she earns she listens to wht they say she cooks  she does house chores she works outside home and she is forced to marray a snake and yet she i sthe one who faces all the  rotten stuff from buaa  andgarima is GOOD FOR NTHG !
 Arnav bhai leave yr pretense aside SAVE khushi and bring some khusi in yr life seriously dude when khushi enters yr life  yr life willbe filled with khushi n happiness !

Kaash, I could go and talk to Arnav, only if he was real I would hav attempted to show his facts, coz he believes in fact sheet, surveys and percentage!Wink

cant wait for the time, when he shows his love and other s find out how much he loves her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I couldn't believe Garima when she  pulled Bua aside had her own doubts about Maami She is worried this much about Payal and her sasural, why didn't she put the same thoughts when Khushi was getting engaged to pervertwa. Why didn't they show this kind of concern for Khushi. Are they not supposed to inquire about his family.  What kind of mother is she?  She is worse than Bua and Maami I would say.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

wejjTanglednature-loverfareefly_dogvasirajusmitarzafiUltimateBarunareeba_blossom

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Garima is Khushi's aunt and is thus related to her by blood. She is Payal's step mother. So don't you think she would be more partial to her own flesh and blood than her husband's daughter? Personally I dont think she is partial to either of them.  In case you have forgotten, she was in tears during the 'sham' engagement and begged buaji not to hurry things up.

Buaji told her that Shyam is an orphan.  In fact Buaji herself thinks that he is because of what he said.  So I dont think it is fair to judge them when even the Raizadas have still not caught on to Shyam's double game though he is missing on so many important occasions.

Edited by Opti - 06 December 2011 at 9:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeacherS.Stephyanjsvasirajusugar_babeUltimateBarunSenorita Sanaya

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

Gupta family minus Babuji!

Look at them they are all so happy!

BUAJI: See garima , ditn I tell u that Payal will get great alliances! She is so worth it!

Garima n Buaji, both has their own reservations and doubts about mamiji, hence reluctant,even after meeting the entire RAIZADA family, n they are asking payal's hand, with an elderly figure like nani clarigying their doubts!

But where were these doubts when No family member turned up for Shyam or atleat to represent him!

If garima was to b khushi's real mother, will she agreree for that heinous engagement!

Payal! your sister, always stood for u, I know u too luv her! but DId u read that she was all borken n shattered , n is not  0.00001% happy with the engagement! Anjali knows that but u dont! u ask her, she lies to u or says ab kya faraq padhta hai., n u brush it off!!!

see how happy u r today to find your Rajkumar! Plus u get Sorry from Arnav, n the soul who actually suffered more than u, is not even considered to be present  around when he is talking to u!

LUCKY PAYAL u r sooo lucky, u got ur rajkumar also i'd say u r selfish a little!, n I remebr that scene where khuhsi says asli zindagi mein rajkuma ghusse wale hote hai!  U dint get the hint, but u know she is not getting a rajkumar n she is not happy from inside!

I hav no complaints with Arnav! I cannot, he doesnt knw amny thing yet!

be it plants truth, khuhsi already told him that faraq nahin padhta! Se is engaged for him!

CONGRATULATIONS GUPTA FAMILY, FOR FINDING THE BEST ALLIANCE FOR YOUR REAL DAUGHTER!

As far as khuhsi is concerned , she will keep earning by hook or by crook n look after u people! coz the only man who actually can care for her, undertsand her, n do eveything for her has no idea about the facts, n he is not ready to give in! dunno how much more is in store for her!

these characters dont exist! but my frustration is out!

chalo, atleast Shyam the creepy kaminaDead snake loves her, koi to usse pyaar karta hai, n is open about itAngry

I am not all happy! I hav a little expectation from Arnav to be concerned about his love, he knows he has that big time concern for the naive grl, if he is scard to give that concern a name!

sorry for my ranting!

I am Happy for guptas! Confused

WAITING FOR CHAPPALS AND EGGS, N ROTTEN TOMATOES! 

Nice post Fari. Buaji and Garima is shown to be extremely happy about Payal BUT for KKG theyt did not even think about her happiness.They have shown their true colors today.
As for Shyam and Arnav I agree with you 100%.
I am also not happy at all. Some say LET THE LOVE HAPPEN NATURALLY, I for one dont see much love between the leads. ASR is changed for sure but he is not acting as ASR. IF you knopw the person you love is engaged to some what do you do?I dont think you just keep quiet so that your LOVER does not get hurt , YOU FIGHT FOR IT. and honestly ASR is shown to be that kind of person who will do anything for the person he cares for,.HE IS A MAN WHO WINS AT ANY COST.Now we all know KKG is the most important person in his life after Di. But he just decided to stay quiet and go ahead with his engagement which he actually preponed JUST to get the reaction out of KKG ,IS just stuoid. 
I feel the Cvs are messing up IPK big time. The story started good but now they are confused about Arhi relationship and hence these filler episodes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhuwejjketi00zafiUltimateBarun

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hoenestly there is a big difference in the way the girls are treated...But not to worry...soon enough Khushi will rule the roost at teh Raizadas!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wejjzafiUltimateBarun

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Garima is Khushi's aunt and is thus related to her by blood. She is Payal's step mother. So don't you think she would be more partial to her own flesh and blood than her husband's daughter? Personally I dont think she is partial to either of them.  Buaji told her that Shyam is an orphan.  In fact Buaji herself thinks that he is because of what he said.  So I dont think it is fair to judge them when even the Raizadas have still not caught on to Shyam's double game though he is missing on so many important occasions.

Still some relative or some one , who is this duniya is all lawaris! Koi to hona chahiye!

I remebr vaguely that  bua ji saying his family lives in Lucknow or something!

watever!

Payal is soo happy!

gud for her!

they know one thing na, k Khuhsi was not happy with the negagement, Bua ji herself said that when she lost the ring, that u did it under my pressure, i know u r not happy  etc etc! u did it for ur babuji!

so she is at fault!

wejjnature-loverareeba_blossomSenorita Sanaya

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Guptas are damn so selfish! I am really upset that why orphans had to be treated the same way in all the indian soaps? Angry
Yeah in india generally people are not that good at heart when it comes to own children and orphans. Thats why in all indian serials same concept that orphan is someone less than their own child. Angry
Well coming back to khushi's story i so feel that arnav should take care of her THE BEST. She should feel that she is not an orphan she has a guy who cares only for her. Her only true love. Smile
After reading this post i suddenly have a very pity feeling for khushi. Im kinda feeling emotional right now Confused

wejjketi00fareeUltimateBarun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index