Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

TeleFan

Goldie

TeleFan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetygirl28

Originally posted by community_drive

<font color="#0000ff">Gupta family minus Babuji!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Look at them they are all so happy!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">BUAJI: See garima , ditn I tell u that Payal will get great alliances! She is so worth it!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Garima n Buaji, both has their own reservations and doubts about mamiji, hence reluctant,even after meeting the entire RAIZADA family, n they are asking payal's hand, with an elderly figure like nani clarigying their doubts!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">But where were these doubts when No family member turned up for Shyam or atleat to represent him!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">If garima was to b khushi's real mother, will she agreree for that heinous engagement!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Payal! your sister, always stood for u, I know u too luv her! but DId u read that she was all borken n shattered , n is 0.00001% happy with the engagement! Anjali knows that but u dont! u ask her, she lies to u or says ab kya faraq padhta hai., n u brush it off!!!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">see how happy u r today to find your Rajkumar! Plus u get Sorry from Arnav, n the soul who actually suffered more than u, is not even considered to be present arounfd when he is talking to u!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">LUCKY PAYAL u r sooo lucky, u got ur rajkumar also i'd say u r selfish a little!, n I remebr that scene where khuhsi says asli zindagi mein rajkuma ghusse wale hote hai! U dint get the hint, but u know she is not getting a rajkumar n she is not happy from inside!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">I hav no complaints with Arnav! I cannot, he doesnt knw amny things yet!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">be it plants truth, khuhsi already told him that faraq nahin padhta! Se is engaged for him!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">CONGRATULATIONS GUPTA FAMILY, FOR FINDING THE BEST ALLIANCE FOR YOUR REAL DAUGHTER!</font>

<font color="#000000">As far as khuhsi is concerned , she will keepearningby hook or by crook n look after u people! coz the only man who actually can care for her, undertsand her, n do eveything for her has no idea about the facts, n he is not ready to give in! dunno how much more is in store for her!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">thse character dont exist! but my frustration is out!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">chalo, atleast Shyam the creepy kaminaDead snake loves her, koi to usse pyaar karta hai, n is open about itAngry</font>

<font color="#0000ff">I am not all happy! I hav a little expectation from Arnav to be concerned about his love, he knows he has that big time concern for the naive grl, if he is scard to give that concern a name!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">sorry for my ranting!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">I am Happy for guptas!</font>Confused

WAITING FOR CHAPPALS AND EGGS, N ROTTEN TOMATOES!

</div>
Totally agree with u.. had the same complain in an earlier post.. <div>
garima has the least concern for khushi... and she ll go on and lecture that after marriage khushi will find happiness it means she will adjust with any situation.. come what may..
they should have atleast some concern towards her.. she is earning for them and they are all happy at her cost..
am really really angry with garima Angry
edit:
the man who understands her,supports her is not able to help her..
the man who loves her,have concern for her is not able to show it.. what a pity...

Agree with you it showed today who is the preferred child. I felt sad for Kushi no one in her family really cares for her.. Maybe her father is the ony hope. He at least was struggling to show his displeasure in her engagement. Hope he will recover in time to help her. I feel he is her only hope

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wejjkyph21fly_dognature-loverfareeUltimateBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjs

IF-Rockerz

anjs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

yes...maybe they want to show it this way...that's why showing that difference...they want to show that though Khushi and ASR are different from outside...inside they are still the same, alone...even with their family around them...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

wejjDTeacherTangledkyph21S.Stephynature-loverfareezafiGanBarunFanUltimateBarun

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
true arnav will be khushi's only family ! where as guptas besides babuji have just USED da girl .
 wht ever arnav has done with khushi  is NTHG wht guptas r doing with her .
 Arnav's so called pretence hatred was full of love and  just to avoid the feeling love he would take out anger on khushi and later would be her only saviour !!!!!
But guptas are USING HER DAY AND NIGHT poor girl , she earns she listens to wht they say she cooks  she does house chores she works outside home and she is forced to marray a snake and yet she i sthe one who faces all the  rotten stuff from buaa  andgarima is GOOD FOR NTHG !
 Arnav bhai leave yr pretense aside SAVE khushi and bring some khusi in yr life seriously dude when khushi enters yr life  yr life willbe filled with khushi n happiness !

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wejjketi00kyph21nature-loverfly_dogvasirajutrina2010zafiUltimateBarun

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
SORRY DARLING MUJHE HOTTIE KE ALAAWA KUCHBHI NAHI DIKHAAYI DIYA AAJ...LOL

Tangledfly_dognature-loverfareesmitarUltimateBarun

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Zoha, just 1 word for all dis ranting done by u.

THAT IS Y KHUSHI IS D HEROINE NOT PAYAL.

sorry abt my words if it goes opposite of ur topic but one who wins after struggle is d real hero. For a true hero life is never a piece of cake. Not well zoha, so bas itna hi.

DTeacherfly_dogsmitarUltimateBarunareeba_blossomSenorita Sanaya

sriarshi

sriarshi

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
totally agree with u.poor kushi no one shows any concern what she wants.she forget everything about her forced engagement behaving normally very sad for her.hope arnav knows abt this.but today also they didnt talk abt kushis fiancee.only god will help her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wejjDTeacherfly_dogsmitarUltimateBarun

nature-lover

IF-Dazzler

nature-lover

Even Khushi is adopted and Payal is real daughter, why the hell is buaji taking all the decisions of life for them? Why not GarimaAngry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

keti00DTeacherwejjTangledHot_Indo_Chillyfly_dogsmitarUltimateBarunSenorita Sanaya

vasiraju

IF-Rockerz

vasiraju

I totally agree with your post.Today kushi standing beside babuji n introducing akash ,saying Both of them likes each other,i felt very bad for kushi.No one thinks about her. i hate this Gupta family whatever they have done to kushi,n y kushi has to think about this family without expecting any love from the gupta family. Congrats payal u got your Rajkumar.

Edited by vasiraju - 06 December 2011 at 9:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

wejjketi00nature-loverfareefly_dogsmitarUltimateBarunareeba_blossom

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.