Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

samin6

IF-Dazzler

samin6

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I also was wondering the same about the Guptas. However how can we really blame them I think they love Khushi in their own  way but Khushi does not ask for help whereas Payalia asks for help for the most stupid of reasons. For example the severity of condition that Khushi and Payal are now can not even be compared. But who has informed their parents about what they are going through? Not Khushi. How can you help some one when you do not even have the slightest clue about the problem. However I had expected Bua ji to ask at least after Khushi from Payal just for the fact that Arnav is absent for so long how is Khushi coping.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi (Page 12)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GAURI29

IF-Rockerz

GAURI29

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
very true

M.A.C

Groupbie

M.A.C

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
yes gupta's are shelfish but angali loves khushi dearly too.

RadiantSanz..

IF-Dazzler

RadiantSanz..

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
This is one of the most interesting and honest posts on this forum about the Guptas and Khushi and her relationships. I'm bringing this back because it must be given due credit. Thank you TM, for appreciating Khushi's position. 

I always felt that Khushi's happiness and well-being were always secondary to Buaji.

I don't put full blame on Garima, as she is inherently a weak and scared woman due to her past. She cannot be expected to stand up to others, especially the domineering Bua who demands utter obedience from all the family. 

First of all, does Buaji not have brains? Why would you invite a alone, strange mature man into a house and allow him to FREELY interact with two young girls? No wonder Shashi was extremely hesitant and shocked at her acceptance of Shyam! And furthermore, Shyam didn't explain clearly about his purpose (bleh, we all know it was lust for Khushi Dead) and background. Buaji yells at Khushi all the time for not being smart or mature, but um excuse me Buaji, but you are showing yourself to be a guileless woman playing to the tune of Shyam! 

Secondly, why must AN AUNT fix a marriage for Khushi? Buaji constantly reminds Khushi that she is adopted, and yet has the haq to arrange her marriage with a strange man who lived in the house and nobody knows much about him? As Arnav would say, WHAT THE? Buaji seems to think that if Khushi marries Shyam, then the family will be secure with a "strong male". Well, why couldn't Payal be the one to marry Shyam? Why must the burden always fall on Khushi as the adopted girl? It made me burn in rage at the time. 

And when the truth came out about Shyam to the Guptas, Buaji didn't even apologize! Yes, yes, she kicked him out, but did she once realize that she had to say sorry to Khushi for almost destroying her life? 

However, the bright light for Khushi is and always has been Arnav. He is her one true lover, and do you remember even when he married her in hate, when Garima slapped Khushi, he held her and looked WITH SHEER RAGE at Garima? He can't stand Khushi being victimized! And though he was in rage and hurt at her, he couldn't stand her being hurt and being blamed! He stood up for her, while Payal didn't even do so! Seriously! He is her only family I feel, sometimes!

And finally, remember after the initial failed Suhaag Raat when Dadi finds out about ArHi's contract marriage? She tells everyone, and Buaji has the nerve to almost slap Khushi, and thankfully, Arnav stands up for his wife, stops Buaji, and finally says that NO ONE can hurt Khushi. He truly becomes her protector and husband at this point ... at this point him and Shashi have become Khushi's true family! 

The point is, none of the Guptas have the strength nor the heart to truly support the adopted girl. Yes, Payal professes to care for Khushi, but she really abandoned her after her happy rajkumar and rishta came for her! 

I do love Buaji and Garima in certain instances, but honestly, the truth is that they were more concerned for Payal than Khushi.

And now my rant is over. Just wanted to put in my thoughts and bring back this brilliant analysis of the Gupta parivaar's family dynamics.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushi0006vandana1965

samin6

IF-Dazzler

samin6

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Whenever Khushi is in trouble everyone seem to just vanish in thin air.

arshipremi

arshipremi

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

agreed...

basb

IF-Rockerz

basb

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
NICE POST

.Brooke.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Brooke.

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
 They easily blamed Khushi for

anything which did not even do.

Made her outsider in minute.No one ever bothered to know 

about her feelings.

Agree with your post Zoha.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.