Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

AR-ARHI_naila

IF-Dazzler

AR-ARHI_naila

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mona357

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi (Page 11)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshiti4Lyf

[
Yeah Ermm i know that..im just saying this in context of what garima said abt khushi being her actual sister n that whole drama, garima is married to shashi so she's more obligied to being viewed as more of payals mother rather than khushi's!! n yes i know she is khushi's aunt and that might make u think that u know she'd be concerned abt Khushi as much as she is abt payal, crying n begging buaji she knew was not gonna work so why not take the initiation of being her mother n stand up for her, this is not a simple matter where whatever buaji says is law this is a matter abt Khushi's life which garima as much if not more than buaji has a right to express her concerns n voice her opinion and show some action!! this is how im viewing it!! 

I guess whatever she said during Payal failed wedding was just emotional and not something she really meant.  I would understand that she feels more obliged to be payal's mom than khushi's mom if Sashi differentiated between the two girls. So to please her husband she could be more partial to payal but no, Sashi loves both the girls equally and I suspect is a bit more indulgent with khushi.  So how can you justify your interpretation of her behaviour? 

Have we seen her stand up for anyone that we are expecting her to stand up for khushi?  Yes, she expressed her concern about payal going into a household where mami obviously does not like her. But then she has also expressed her doubts whether Shyam would be a right match for khushi time and again. She kept asking her if what they were doing was right.  Buaji was the one who kept brainwashing her that it was what her husband also wanted.   

Her fault is that she is not a strong woman but that does not make her a bad woman or a woman who differentiates between the two girls.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mona357DTeachersamin6

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Yeah it is DISGUSTING how Payal gets her Price and Khushi is forced on to the Snake!
I dont know HOW much MORE Khushi will have to tolerate for those Selfish Gupta's! The ONLY reason that she wont let the Snake truth out is because of Payal, coz she dosent want anything to happen to the PAYASH alliance!

I just CANT watch this victimization! She will have to stand around and watch this Thamasha and do nothing! She will get her sister married and have to suffer through the moment of having the man SHE loves committ himself to someone else to boot at well!

HOW MUCH can ONE person take??? PLEASE CV's PLEASE don't let us keep watching this awfulness with Khushi! PLEASE at least get rid of LA and get Khushi to be with Arnav, then we will get something to be happy about! Dont need it to be a "Love" relationship right away! Just need them to be together!

ONLY her DAD cares about Khushi and HE is completley incapacitated! The ONLY man that she can fully reply on! I dont even know if ASR will fully be there for her! Her Dad was the ONLY person in her life she could completly trust and he even NOW is trying to help!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mona357MaankigopiMadhujioraDTeacher

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
i have said this many time..again saying! khushi was successful in becoming their daughter but they failed to fulfill the responsibility which they took!

but dont worry! raizada family loves khushi more that gupta's dont know if they will turn back after revelation.. only hopes from arnav for khushi ki khushi! rest are just! arghh!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mona357.A.l.i.a.Senorita Sanaya

mona357

Groupbie

mona357

Posted: 08 May 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
u r absolutely riite yaar jo bhi ho atleast shyam pyaar tho kartha hey kushi se koyi tho hey jo kushi se deewanon ki tarah pyaar karne wala Wackoand arnav u dont deserve kushi and her love anymore u prooved it 2day by ur rude and cheap behaviour how cuold u say that she has no character at all I PITY u mr ARNAV SINGH RAIZADAAngry itne bade bade baatey karthey ho nah doosron ko bhi sikhathey ho ki apne PATNI,AUR USKE FAMILY WALON KO RESPECT karna jaroore hey ab khya hua jab apke bare aaye tho baat se peeche mud gaye u suckks mr.arnavAngry and kushi u rock be the same have as u r u don't need to explain arnav he dont even deserves ur explanation cheapo types ko tum khyu explain karo...ur days are no long far that day u gonna teach him a very gud lesson that how it pains when someone u love the most dont trust u and hahahaha waiting for 12may...Big smile

dididumb

Goldie

dididumb

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Poor khushi sometimes I feel like adopting her myself:))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M.A.C

beena14

IF-Sizzlerz

beena14

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
res

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 21 June 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Very well said. unfortunately so far the ONLYperson who admits openly that he loves her is Shyam.
Arnav DID  tell her that he does too but the situation was not right. we dont know whether he is going to break her heart once again or not before finally knowing the truth of her innocence.
Guptas are busy with ever crying Payalia.
Thank GOD its NK who atleast believes that Khushi is a good person. 
I pity her. She is sooo sweet and innocent but the ONLY person she calles her own or loves her is YET to know the truth about her.

Edited by trina2010 - 21 June 2012 at 3:25pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.