Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: community_drive

Gupta family minus Babuji!

Look at them they are all so happy!

BUAJI: See garima , ditn I tell u that Payal will get great alliances! She is so worth it!

Garima n Buaji, both has their own reservations and doubts about mamiji, hence reluctant,even after meeting the entire RAIZADA family, n they are asking payal's hand, with an elderly figure like nani clarigying their doubts!

But where were these doubts when No family member turned up for Shyam or atleat to represent him!

If garima was to b khushi's real mother, will she agreree for that heinous engagement!

Payal! your sister, always stood for u, I know u too luv her! but DId u read that she was all borken n shattered , n is not  0.00001% happy with the engagement! Anjali knows that but u dont! u ask her, she lies to u or says ab kya faraq padhta hai., n u brush it off!!!

see how happy u r today to find your Rajkumar! Plus u get Sorry from Arnav, n the soul who actually suffered more than u, is not even considered to be present  around when he is talking to u!

LUCKY PAYAL u r sooo lucky, u got ur rajkumar also i'd say u r selfish a little!, n I remebr that scene where khuhsi says asli zindagi mein rajkuma ghusse wale hote hai!  U dint get the hint, but u know she is not getting a rajkumar n she is not happy from inside!

I hav no complaints with Arnav! I cannot, he doesnt knw amny thing yet!

be it plants truth, khuhsi already told him that faraq nahin padhta! Se is engaged for him!

CONGRATULATIONS GUPTA FAMILY, FOR FINDING THE BEST ALLIANCE FOR YOUR REAL DAUGHTER!

As far as khuhsi is concerned , she will keep earning by hook or by crook n look after u people! coz the only man who actually can care for her, undertsand her, n do eveything for her has no idea about the facts, n he is not ready to give in! dunno how much more is in store for her!

these characters dont exist! but my frustration is out!

chalo, atleast Shyam the creepy kamina🀒 snake loves her, koi to usse pyaar karta hai, n is open about it😑

I am not all happy! I hav a little expectation from Arnav to be concerned about his love, he knows he has that big time concern for the naive grl, if he is scard to give that concern a name!

sorry for my ranting!

I am Happy for guptas! πŸ˜•

WAITING FOR CHAPPALS AND EGGS, N ROTTEN TOMATOES! 

Nice post Fari. Buaji and Garima is shown to be extremely happy about Payal BUT for KKG theyt did not even think about her happiness.They have shown their true colors today.
As for Shyam and Arnav I agree with you 100%.
I am also not happy at all. Some say LET THE LOVE HAPPEN NATURALLY, I for one dont see much love between the leads. ASR is changed for sure but he is not acting as ASR. IF you knopw the person you love is engaged to some what do you do?I dont think you just keep quiet so that your LOVER does not get hurt , YOU FIGHT FOR IT. and honestly ASR is shown to be that kind of person who will do anything for the person he cares for,.HE IS A MAN WHO WINS AT ANY COST.Now we all know KKG is the most important person in his life after Di. But he just decided to stay quiet and go ahead with his engagement which he actually preponed JUST to get the reaction out of KKG ,IS just stuoid. 
I feel the Cvs are messing up IPK big time. The story started good but now they are confused about Arhi relationship and hence these filler episodes.
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hoenestly there is a big difference in the way the girls are treated...But not to worry...soon enough Khushi will rule the roost at teh Raizadas!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Opti

Garima is Khushi's aunt and is thus related to her by blood. She is Payal's step mother. So don't you think she would be more partial to her own flesh and blood than her husband's daughter? Personally I dont think she is partial to either of them.  Buaji told her that Shyam is an orphan.  In fact Buaji herself thinks that he is because of what he said.  So I dont think it is fair to judge them when even the Raizadas have still not caught on to Shyam's double game though he is missing on so many important occasions.

Still some relative or some one , who is this duniya is all lawaris! Koi to hona chahiye!

I remebr vaguely that  bua ji saying his family lives in Lucknow or something!

watever!

Payal is soo happy!

gud for her!

they know one thing na, k Khuhsi was not happy with the negagement, Bua ji herself said that when she lost the ring, that u did it under my pressure, i know u r not happy  etc etc! u did it for ur babuji!

so she is at fault!
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guptas are damn so selfish! I am really upset that why orphans had to be treated the same way in all the indian soaps? πŸ˜‘
Yeah in india generally people are not that good at heart when it comes to own children and orphans. Thats why in all indian serials same concept that orphan is someone less than their own child. πŸ˜‘
Well coming back to khushi's story i so feel that arnav should take care of her THE BEST. She should feel that she is not an orphan she has a guy who cares only for her. Her only true love. πŸ˜Š
After reading this post i suddenly have a very pity feeling for khushi. Im kinda feeling emotional right now πŸ˜•
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
true yar..here they even checked akash's mum..groom's mum ..and there they have never even asked abt his family..his mother,father..or anyone else..they just forced khushi  to marry a PG..this is the difference between payal and khushi the guptas do..only shashi cares..but he is helpless..
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Opti

Garima is Khushi's aunt and is thus related to her by blood. She is Payal's step mother. So don't you think she would be more partial to her own flesh and blood than her husband's daughter? Personally I dont think she is partial to either of them.  In case you have forgotten, she was in tears during the 'sham' engagement and begged buaji not to hurry things up.

Buaji told her that Shyam is an orphan.  In fact Buaji herself thinks that he is because of what he said.  So I dont think it is fair to judge them when even the Raizadas have still not caught on to Shyam's double game though he is missing on so many important occasions.

I think the creep once said to buaji that his amma and babuji are there at his house. I couldn't remember in which episode but im sure he said that he has parents. 
In that episode buaji will slightly ask him about his family so that she can think abt shyam-khushi relationship.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: community_drive

Still some relative or some one , who is this duniya is all lawaris! Koi to hona chahiye!

I remebr vaguely that  bua ji saying his family lives in Lucknow or something!

watever!

Payal is soo happy!

gud for her!

they know one thing na, k Khuhsi was not happy with the negagement, Bua ji herself said that when she lost the ring, that u did it under my pressure, i know u r not happy  etc etc! u did it for ur babuji!

so she is at fault!

Yes, Buaji is at fault.  But it is not fair to blame the rest of Khushi's family. They were all upset about the engagement.  To be technically right Buaji is not a Gupta. She must be having a different surname after marriage.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very nice post...
i agree with you... 
the difference is so obvious...
so partial towards payal...b it garima..buaji...or payal herself...
all these guys were sleeping while anjali noticed khushi unhappy abt her engagement...
but may b it needs to b shown this way...may b bcoz of arnav to understand her state...to fulfill all her dreams...but i wonder wo din kab ayega...
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello community,

Actually if you notice, even Guptas did not ask how Payal felt about the alliance. Nani clearly told them that Akash likes her. They did not care to ask if Payal was ok, not atleast once even though she smiled. 

Her mom could have asked her if she will be able to spend her life with Akash, cope up with mami, ect etc ? But No.

Guptas are like that to both daughters which was clearly etched in today's episode. 
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Tangled

very nice post...

i agree with you... 
the difference is so obvious...
so partial towards payal...b it garima..buaji...or payal herself...
all these guys were sleeping while anjali noticed khushi unhappy abt her engagement...
but may b it needs to b shown this way...may b bcoz of arnav to understand her state...to fulfill all her dreams...but i wonder wo din kab ayega...

not before  2012 darling! we hav to wait a big time I guess! πŸ˜•