India-Forums

I m happy for GUPTAS,to hell with Khushi's khushi

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Gupta family minus Babuji!

Look at them they are all so happy!

BUAJI: See garima , ditn I tell u that Payal will get great alliances! She is so worth it!

Garima n Buaji, both has their own reservations and doubts about mamiji, hence reluctant,even after meeting the entire RAIZADA family, n they are asking payal's hand, with an elderly figure like nani clarigying their doubts!

But where were these doubts when No family member turned up for Shyam or atleat to represent him!

If garima was to b khushi's real mother, will she agreree for that heinous engagement!

Payal! your sister, always stood for u, I know u too luv her! but DId u read that she was all borken n shattered , n is not  0.00001% happy with the engagement! Anjali knows that but u dont! u ask her, she lies to u or says ab kya faraq padhta hai., n u brush it off!!!

see how happy u r today to find your Rajkumar! Plus u get Sorry from Arnav, n the soul who actually suffered more than u, is not even considered to be present  around when he is talking to u!

LUCKY PAYAL u r sooo lucky, u got ur rajkumar also i'd say u r selfish a little!, n I remebr that scene where khuhsi says asli zindagi mein rajkuma ghusse wale hote hai!  U dint get the hint, but u know she is not getting a rajkumar n she is not happy from inside!

I hav no complaints with Arnav! I cannot, he doesnt knw amny thing yet!

be it plants truth, khuhsi already told him that faraq nahin padhta! Se is engaged for him!

CONGRATULATIONS GUPTA FAMILY, FOR FINDING THE BEST ALLIANCE FOR YOUR REAL DAUGHTER!

As far as khuhsi is concerned , she will keep earning by hook or by crook n look after u people! coz the only man who actually can care for her, undertsand her, n do eveything for her has no idea about the facts, n he is not ready to give in! dunno how much more is in store for her!

these characters dont exist! but my frustration is out!

chalo, atleast Shyam the creepy kaminaDead snake loves her, koi to usse pyaar karta hai, n is open about itAngry

I am not all happy! I hav a little expectation from Arnav to be concerned about his love, he knows he has that big time concern for the naive grl, if he is scard to give that concern a name!

sorry for my ranting!

I am Happy for guptas! Confused

WAITING FOR CHAPPALS AND EGGS, N ROTTEN TOMATOES! 

Edited by community_drive - 06 December 2011 at 9:02am

The following 164 member(s) liked the above post:

ROSEMISTdiya080sananthmiriam31vrevathybrajenAnanyaknswethasuratWild_PearlKinder94cela9495633101okie1992gt93cappacuino5askamansweetgurldeeptik.90.madhuhi2shahedajennylives85Exceptionalanfield206JordinasphVirgopk81shafArHiradika10mistletoe22Sajimokmeeranairshaz01deadly-kissSuman786sammi5star1315unna_178-Reva-KHUSHIASRnobodyatnotimenainac01Radhe1085sugarfreejalebifeyaShreya30456subtlesapphireluvabhiya9radiationmak3mesmilesanchi333jioraMaankigopiMadhumalosejnsvLX2FX2keti00IpkkndworldsriarshiDTeacherPriiDeviRita.CKavita1000revathysugathanmainkyanaamdoonhasheysrija.singh04sweetlifeniya55dididumbsaara76Shalini76renee27nilmiJuicee_Sushiemysterygirl123pkapsShaily.lilmzsunshinesihuzobshehKhaLidaHdeepa911SunriseGreenOLGNESsparikhAR-ARHI_nailabfunofbb123S.Stephyuniquebluerose-shamima-sweetygirl28Marcifly_dogsamin6Ishrafan11-Atiya-nav_batnature-loverfareeBunny_BearCyberpsychoooLeenaRocksKeshriyaafsuuChaituvsmitarSanzBarbiezafiBlack_Paradizelara3110vasirajumonsi08nb2011.vrshn.anjaani07anodaksgfan..Apz..sidhu285--Krish--DoodleMini17-Antu-_-Aslan-areeba_blossommythili2kyph21NaBoleTumNa...-Kruti.S-sunflower52GAURI29Heavens_Flowervandana1965.Mandy.beena14Imzislmupinky_blueskiesRavishingSaRun--Nargis--MissArshi-naz17555mahamluvsbs.Saraa.aa123.80SofnatinselAkorshiCandYlicious_SRiyaDuttaArhimaniacDiamondLifeMrDarcyfanSuchi.Rincandescentajooppieryrose-Crystal-Clear-GanBarunFan.Brooke.Barun_Addict.SobtiLicious.-Barun-Dark_Fantasy-princessunaradumasJennyPenny

sweetygirl28 IF-Dazzler
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

Gupta family minus Babuji!

BUAJI: See garima , ditn I tell u that Payal will get great alliances! She is so worth it!

Garima n Buaji, both has their own reservations and doubts about mamiji, hence reluctant,even after meeting the entire RAIZADA family, n they are asking payal's hand, with an elderly figure like nani clarigying their doubts!

But where were these doubts when No family member turned up for Shyam or atleat to represent him!

If garima was to b khushi's real mother, will she agreree for that heinous engagement!

Payal! your sister, always stood for u, I know u too luv her! but DId u read that she was all borken n shattered , n is 0.00001% happy with the engagement! Anjali knows that but u dont! u ask her, she lies to u or says ab kya faraq padhta hai., n u brush it off!!!

see how happy u r today to find your Rajkumar! Plus u get Sorry from Arnav, n the soul who actually suffered more than u, is not even considered to be present  arounfd when he is talking to u!

LUCKY PAYAL u r sooo lucky, u got ur rajkumar also i'd say u r selfish a little!, n I remebr that scene where khuhsi says asli zindagi mein rajkuma ghusse wale hote hai!  U dint get the hint, but u know she is not getting a rajkumar n she is not happy from inside!

I hav no complaints with Arnav! I cannot, he doesnt knw amny things yet!

be it plants truth, khuhsi already told him that faraq nahin padhta! Se is engaged for him!

CONGRATULATIONS GUPTA FAMILY, FOR FINDING THE BEST ALLIANCE FOR YOUR REAL DAUGHTER!

As far as khuhsi is concerned , she will keep earning by hook or by crook n look after u people! coz the only man who actually can care for her, undertsand her, n do eveything for her has no idea about the facts, n he is not ready to give in! dunno how much more is in store for her!

thse character dont exist! but my frustration is out!

chalo, atleast Shyam the creepy kaminaDead snake loves her, koi to usse pyaar karta hai, n is open about itAngry

I am not all happy! I hav a little expectation from Arnav to be concerned about his love, he knows he has that big time concern for the naive grl, if he is scard to give that concern a name!

sorry for my ranting!

Totally agree with u.. had the same complain in an earlier post..

garima has the least concern for khushi... and she ll go on and lecture that after marriage khushi will find happiness it means she will adjust with any situation.. come what may..

they should have atleast some concern towards her.. she is earning for them and they are all happy at her cost..

am really really angry with garima Angry

edit:

the man who understands her,supports her is not able to help her..

the man who loves her,have concern for her is not able to show it.. what a pity...

Edited by sweetygirl28 - 06 December 2011 at 9:04am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Wild_Pearlk.90.madhumona357radika10shafArHiJordinLX2FX2nobodyatnotimeMaankigopiMadhu-Reva-PriiDevidididumbKhaLidaHsamin6fly_dogvasirajuzafiareeba_blossom-Antu-_-Aslan-kyph21sugar_babeUltimateBarunvandana1965tinselMrDarcyfan

frockstar Senior Member
frockstar
frockstar

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
poor kushi.. but jiska iss duniya mein koi nahi hota hai uska ASR hota haiBig smile

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinqt123humhemeghnaasphrads11Exceptionalfeyanainac01craziefansukriipkarshisihuzobshehShalini76dididumbBarunshellfareeSanaya.BaruncrazyforsarunSunriseGreenAR-ARHI_nailafly_dogArShiDelena..Apz..sidhu285zafigeesUltimateBarunkyph21vandana1965GanBarunFanBarun_Addictapplesauce.AkorshiRavishingSaRunSofnaSamiyaIPKKNDGayuArnavRiyaDuttaArhimaniac

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
ok yes i agree with u abt this tHESE GUPTAS ARE SELFISH ! for their real daughter they are doing every thing great and for khushi its like to  hell with wht she wants  i hate tht garima , buaa ji yuck  and even dislike payal some times who couldnot do any thing for khushi ! Come on hero arnav save khushi

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinradika10nobodyatnotimewejjfly_dogsidhu285zafikyph21UltimateBarunvandana1965MrDarcyfan

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Thanks for the post !! 

I have said this many times...the Gupta's don't treat Khushi as their own except Babuji who truly loves and cares for his adopted daughter !!

Garima herself blamed Khushi for Payal's wedding being called off. She was the one who told Khushi that if Payal was her own sister Khushi would have never done it.

Buaji gives constant reminders to Khushi that she's adopted.

Payal was the one who agreed to let Khushi go and talk to her ex-fiance regarding the dowry. When Amma, Buaji and few of the neighbors tauntd Khushi not once did Payal mention she was in it too.

Babuji is the only one who stood by Khushi every time . 

AS FOR ARNAV, he will be Khushi's only TRUE FAMILY !!!

Edited by incandescent - 06 December 2011 at 9:14am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsinWild_Pearl601109Jordinasphluvabhiya9feyaMaankigopiMadhuwejjjioracraziefannobodyatnotimeserendipity235-Reva-felly_aSu_SomerholicMeghipksihuzobshehLifu18spsharmilabfunofbb123SunriseGreensweetygirl28S.Stephyfly_dogfareevandana1965anjsvasirajuzafiareeba_blossom--Krish---Antu-_-Aslan-sugar_babeUltimateBarunkyph21ImzimahamluvsbsSofnaRavishingSaRunSuchi.RDiamondLifeBarun_Addict

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetygirl28

[QUOTE=community_drive]Gupta family minus Babuji!

Payal! your sister, always stood for u, I know u too luv her! but DId u read that she was all borken n shattered , n is 0.00001% happy with the engagement! Anjali knows that but u dont! u ask her, she lies to u or says ab kya faraq padhta hai., n u brush it off!!!

see how happy u r today to find your Rajkumar! Plus u get Sorry from Arnav, n the soul who actually suffered more than u, is not even considered to be present  arounfd when he is talking to u!

I hav no complaints with Arnav! I cannot, he doesnt knw amny things yet!

thse character dont exist! but my frustration is out!

sorry for my ranting!

Totally agree with u.. had the same complain in an earlier post..

garima has the least concern for khushi... and she ll go on and lecture that after marriage khushi will find happiness it means she will adjust with any situation.. come what may..

they should have atleast some concern towards her.. she is earning for them and they are all happy at her cost..

am really really angry with garima Angry
 TOTALLY AGREE wth Both of u...they dun really care abt khushi's feelings n r very bias towards her since she is adopted...i REALLY hope wen shyam's truth comes out atleast Arnav will support her or else she will be in for more torture...honestly, i wont be able to see it Cry

Edited by zaniax - 06 December 2011 at 9:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Wild_Pearlwejjfly_dogzafikyph21UltimateBarunvandana1965dumas

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
yes!!!i still cant understand how can they marry off khushi to a person who does not even have a family...but khabravo math...khushi ke liye arnav hai na...wo uski pura khayal rakhega...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kyph21UltimateBarunvandana1965GanBarunFan

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
The most poignant & telling Khushi scene that I saw was the one in the hospital (after the half-hug). Khushi is standing outside babuji's room while the rest of the family is inside. Buaji tries to persuade Payal to eat. No one asks about Khushi.

The difference between the 2 marriage arrangements (Khushi's & Payal's) is very obvious.

Edited by smitar - 06 December 2011 at 9:13am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Wild_Pearl601109jennylives85keti00nobodyatnotimecraziefanserendipity235feyaMaankigopiMadhu-Reva-PriiDeviDTeacherdididumbMeghipkniya55zobshehsihuHot_Indo_ChillySwap-ArhiSunriseGreensweetygirl28fly_dognature-loverfareevandana1965vasirajuzafi--Krish--areeba_blossomUltimateBarunkyph21ImziGayuArnavMrDarcyfanSuchi.Rprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index