India-Forums

Brief Update : 6th Dec 2011 (Page 6)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Originally posted by Tanyaz

But then how can the children get them back together if  one of them is married ...

I don't think they will get married in this show to anyone else ...Actually it will be only about them missing each other and the kids bringing them back together ..I saw Archana's pictures  post leap , she is wearing  a mangalsutra ..A pretty long one actually ...

Rachu, do older ladies wear longer mangal sutra ???
@bold Di I dont know about this...
I dont think Manav will marry Aashna.. It will be something like Manav Shravani relation after that 1 year leap.. They will stay together and all the children Sachu, Ovi (dont know the other girls' name) and Arjun (I think thats what I heard DK calling his son) will call them as mom and dad... But later on they might show them to be just good friends and Manav still in love with Archana...
rachu tanya hiten said DK's son when he called papa that dont call me PAPA bc i will have affair with ur mother in SBBConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
PR forum become ARCHANA HATRED FORUM.i becoming sick to read it how ppl can say such harsh word for a fictional characterShockedAngryi think they have personal problem with ankitaLOLthey hated her character so much.tanya check my reply in BIPS thread IMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL
mansi96 Senior Member
mansi96
mansi96

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, Ankita should win all the top acting awards...she was simply fabulous!  ClapShe had me in tears today.  Cry Today was also the first time I saw some real chemistry between Ankita and Hiten.  They will never have what Sushita have, but it's not as jarring to see Hiten with Ankita as it was when he started.  I appreciate Hiten for acting brilliantly against Ankita today, too.  They both played their characters so heart-breaking realistic today, I couldn't stand it!  I have some real hope for this leap and PR again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazshootingstar27

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

But then how can the children get them back together if  one of them is married ...

I don't think they will get married in this show to anyone else ...Actually it will be only about them missing each other and the kids bringing them back together ..I saw Archana's pictures  post leap , she is wearing  a mangalsutra ..A pretty long one actually ...

I dont think Manav will marry Aashna.. It will be something like Manav Shravani relation after that 1 year leap.. They will stay together and all the children Sachu, Ovi (dont know the other girls' name) and Arjun (I think thats what I heard DK calling his son) will call them as mom and dad... But later on they might show them to be just good friends and Manav still in love with Archana...
rachu tanya hiten said DK's son when he called papa that dont call me PAPA bc i will have affair with ur mother in SBBConfused
Poppy did Hiten / Manav say that he will have an affair with Aashna?? ShockedShockedShocked

Tanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by poas

Poppy did Hiten / Manav say that he will have an affair with Aashna?? ShockedShockedShocked
ya u check SBB seg of yesterday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazLovePRSoham

-sylph- IF-Sizzlerz
-sylph-
-sylph-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Hey Omana, Rachu, Poppy.. hw r u all?
I feel so happy reading the new artcile. Anki wil be relievd frm the show in few months.
Im glad EKta is considering to give her a lead role, the journalists better shut their mouth
on calling Anki a unpressional, tantrum queen and stuff

TanyazLovePRSoham

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Hey Omana, Rachu, Poppy.. hw r u all?
I feel so happy reading the new artcile. Anki wil be relievd frm the show in few months.
Im glad EKta is considering to give her a lead role, the journalists better shut their mouth
on calling Anki a unpressional, tantrum queen and stuff
DIVYA how r u?i relly miss u usha,rachu omana bt thank GOD all u r coming nowClapu r rite i m so happy to know she will b free frm BUDDI roleBig smile

Edited by poas - 07 December 2011 at 12:05am

TanyazLovePRSoham

-sylph- IF-Sizzlerz
-sylph-
-sylph-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Poppy wt r u saying.. affair wit ashna..Shocked

Oh.. Karan(Hiten) was born due to Mihir's affair with Mandira, and now Manav will hv an affair.LOL
I just loved Hiten in kyunki..
Ekta and her recycled scripts. So hw many kids wil manav have

I just want ANki out of this messy showSleepy

Tanyaz

Go to top