Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
what manav coming to canada..Cry..get tissue readyLOL..guruji..
wow i have to watch this episode then..everybody crying ganga jamuna it sounds like in front of computerROFL..
keyboard not gonna function..LOL..i will check out tomorrow morning guruji..so archu is bad mother han..all these years of mehnat gone down the drain..Unhappy..she is the best mother to varsha

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazThaneebhallaroxsushkita10Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 6th Dec 2011 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

wow i have to watch this episode then..everybody crying ganga jamuna it sounds like in front of computerROFL..
keyboard not gonna function..LOL..i will check out tomorrow morning guruji..so archu is bad mother han..all these years of mehnat gone down the drain..Unhappy..she is the best mother to varsha

hi Akka how are you dear...??
Oh yes its me too crying ganga jamuna..LOL I think so dear..mother to Varsha ..but she must be crazy like her to be her mother..thenLOLLOL they match i said..LOL both crazy..

How are you my dear??Hope you are fine...me not so much time..many work...sometime didn't come here too..Smile today Im' here I read  Tanyji uptade Wink 

Bye dear Take care..Hug good to have you...

Edited by Thanee - 06 December 2011 at 6:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazbhallarox

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

She used to be a good mother to Varsha ..I am shocked that not a single person in Karanjkar family has shed even a single tear for Varsha ...Her parents are behaving as if they don't know her ...
I can understand why Archana is not crying for Varsha but why are Manohar and Sulochna not grieving ..Their daughter is dead now ...

Manav is coming to Canada , that too in winter ...D'oh

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2011 at 8:45pm

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

my god..for today...Tanyji what an episode D'ohI cried dear...Anki was so good that I forget that it was Archana ... me mother too..I'm sad for her...but thinking deeply from my heart ..I'll say..Its her fault You deliberately give Soham to a psycho murderer..what else to say now...bhouk tho...

It is very sad that this happened to people like manav and Archana . Of course it is Archana's mistake primarily .Should have never let things go this far ..This whole problem to try and make her sister happy because somewhere she feels that varsha could not adopt because of her ...this whole situation is so stupid ..Archana was shown that she adopted so why could Varsha not adopt .The writers have done great injustice to Varsha's character .She used to be such a likeable character once and was supposed to be practical .And now she is a freak ...

I  don't think any character has been so unreasonably butchered as Varsha's is ...
 About Archana I will say..For Sachu she gave all her love to him..as MotherThumbs Up Sachu was her zimedhari...She promised Shravni to take care...She was very close to him...she seem to be a good mother... yes I put seem ..there is a reason...Unhappy

For Soham..its Arman pyar kha Nishani...its we viewers ..fan of PR know that its their love..who is soham ...but his parent never thought for one second..minute..day ..Month year...that Soham its their little babe gift from god ...Both Arman were to be blame..for the first time Varsha took Soham ...Manv was very angry but that all  ..why he didn't get Soham the same day..??As mother how archana  could  live all these years without her SON...always think Varsha will be goussa..Angry wrong 

And after 4yrs with Varsha for a sudden..Satish made a Uturn..by letting Soham with his Mother and told Varsha Archan is soham mother not her...Soham stayed with his parent fortunately...two children for Archana..but  then once more..the prob soham  with Varsha came on table ..Now they felt that because of Soham...Sachu is negleted...Wrong wrong..Both was wrong Angry

I know Thanee, I agree with you completely . InSoham's case both Manav and Archana have been terribly wrong .Archana did not think about her  child and was about to give him away to Varsha and Manav was more concerned about Sachin and he was signing away Soham for good ..

Why they were so horrible to that poor child ...
Now they are crying ,fighting ...breaking up ...They can both go to hell .I hope Soham comes back one day and really screams at them and stays away from them ...

Its came Varsha kidnapped Soham ...Manv screamed ..yelled..angry...all that to end one day he accepted to give Soham.legally..this time he was absolutely wrong.I agree he was very wrong hereAngry  ..but Archana was silent...no words..at that time she could  disagree with Manv and said  no Manv I would  not give Soham...not even let Varsha Adopted him ..why she didn't say any thing..always say..Manv Sahi heh..." I'm agree with him""always same song.why???

If we saw it from far...Archan never fight for Soham on her own..mean from her heart...Just the day before for the adoption...Sulo talk to Archana...show her what she was doing was wrong..that day she fight for her son...its just because Sulo lighten her mind..I thanks Sulo for that day...otherwise.Angry

That is the only time Archana did justice to Soham .Thank God she stopped the legal adoption ,took the kid and sat in the car and when Varsha came she pushed her away ...
Even Manav quickly drove the car away LOL...
I was very happy with what Archana did that day ...

Someone who always think his husband is always right...when it came for her own son..she failedAngry can't believe it..wrong wrong..

Yes very very wrong ..I could not believe how Archan was behaving ...She never used to mistrust or disobey Manav like this .It was as if I was watching some other woman ...

I like Archana too sometimes..but she made THE mistake .forget she has  a husband , children, a familly ,who need her much more than her familly mean K...she is very bad...Angry
In the last few days she has made mistakes ..
She should not have fought manav in court and she should not have given Soham to Varsha in the party ...She will pay for these mistakes for the next 20 years and that is sad ..Because even today I strongly feel that Archana has done much much more good than bad ...But this is a TV show and the heroine has to suffer .Only then the show will do well...
The day she open her mouth on this phone..when she was talking to Manv...he propose to break FDs..for Sulo...she accept without any thought...its was the first time i said How can she did that to her own...She never think about her children...At the anniversary how easily she gave Soham to Varsha...not a minute she said..Manv could be right..

That was Manav's fault too ...Let's blame them both ..Why only Archana ...Even he was so eager to buy the house for Sulochna ...In fact he was more eager than even Archana ..This Sulochna is very lucky . She got the house just before manav and Archana split up ...

I know she will be like a Zindha lash...I was sad  when she talked  to Ashna.when she said ."".why he didn't hug me.."".This was really sad..cause she was in a great pain..and just Manv who can understand that..unfortunately he was not here.Cry

Very sad ...She is dying of guilt but it's too late now ...But I don't think she will be zinda laash .Archana is a very positive character , she wil lfind a little girl whome she will adopt and she will give this little girl all her love ...

.and also .when she talked to Manv at the last scene...she was so desperate..but for the sake of everyone she took the good decision ...to give daughters to Manv ...I think..she thought  she lost soham..but if she lost manv she will be finished for good.and really this seperation is necessary..of course dears..NOT a  18-20yrs leap..Angry Angry

I can understand why she gave the girls to Manav .She has lost faith in her abilities as a mother ..She cannot hurt manav anymore by taking him to court .She loves him too much ..And she knows that Manav will be devastated if he loses his daughters and she would  not take his girls away from him ...
Like they say '  set him free , if there is love then he will come back to you ' ..That is what Archaan has dome today .
She just had to let go Manav .He cannot forgive her so easily ...
And he cannot live without his children so good she gave him the girls ...

So let see...Anki wow she was very good today..She made me cry and cry...in front of my computer..LOL Hiten is being better day by day..for both of them..Clap

They were both great ... I really liked the scene when she hugs him to say good bye to him ...
I am sure you must be looking very funny crying in front of the computer ...ROFL

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2011 at 9:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27Thanee

vishwap

vishwap

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the  update, Tanya.Thumbs Up
Loved Ankita's acting in the episode. Hiten also showed a different emotion today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwap

Thanx for the  update, Tanya.Thumbs Up
Loved Ankita's acting in the episode. Hiten also showed a different emotion today.
Yes Vishwap , he was also very good ..Manav is so besides himself with grief that  he  is going crazy ...
The laughing sounds of  baby Soham haunting him was  so much , even what Dharmesh said is making him scared for his children ..In that state of mind he went to Archana to take the girls ...He was expecting Archana to say that she will take him to court and all that ..What he did not expect was how she behaved .She accepted that he has a valid point for the way he is thinking and also said that the girls need him more than they need her ...Then when she said that I will leave you not because you hate me so much but I still love you so much ...that I thought was very very touching ...

Hiten's change of expressions was very good ..

This shoddy script and bad direction is still tolerable because of these two actors right now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
By the way , PR's rival show on Star Plus  ' Diya aur baati hum ' is number 2 in the charts ...

I don't think PR has done good TRP's even this week ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

That sounds  just like what is happening here ...You never know , Manav could come back with a wife ..
Maybe DK will die and Manav gets married to Ashna ...In Ekta Kapoor show anything can happen ..

If Ekta is getting them divorced then there could be another woman on the scene and as you remember , Ekta did bring Ashna for this purpose only ... but it did not work out then ...

Maybe it could happen now..
tanya sush didnt agree to do affair with ashna that's y ekta couldnt bt her obedient actor ready to do everything for herLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top