Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

But then how can the children get them back together if  one of them is married ...

I don't think they will get married in this show to anyone else ...Actually it will be only about them missing each other and the kids bringing them back together ..I saw Archana's pictures  post leap , she is wearing  a mangalsutra ..A pretty long one actually ...

Rachu, do older ladies wear longer mangal sutra ???
@bold Di I dont know about this...
I dont think Manav will marry Aashna.. It will be something like Manav Shravani relation after that 1 year leap.. They will stay together and all the children Sachu, Ovi (dont know the other girls' name) and Arjun (I think thats what I heard DK calling his son) will call them as mom and dad... But later on they might show them to be just good friends and Manav still in love with Archana...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazbhallaroxarchanamanav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 6th Dec 2011 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

You could be right ..While everyone thinking of them as husband and wife ...LOL

or maybe we are just make silly speculations ..we will find out soon enough ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2011 at 4:45pm

bhallaroxarchanamanavLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

You could be right ..While everyone thinking of them as husband and wife ...LOL

or maybe we are just make silly speculations ..we will find out soon enough ...
I know I know Di LOLLOL 

yesterday after I read your update I tried to catch up with the repeats of PR...
I saw Dharmesh torturing Vaishu.. was just curious why has he tied and locked Vaishu in the room..
Is there any different track going.. I have not been able to catch up with the updates lately.. So dont know much Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanav

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Nothing . It was just Archana saying good bye to Manav and telling him that she will not fight him in court for the girls ..She did say that she will wait for him to come back to her one day ...

From tomorrow my updates will be much shorter .The mods have told me to concentrate them a bit more as I think my update was not exactly a brief one ...LOL

vishwapbhallaroxarchanamanav

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Nothing . It was just Archana saying good bye to Manav and telling him that she will not fight him in court for the girls ..She did say that she will wait for him to come back to her one day ...

From tomorrow my updates will be much shorter .The mods have told me to concentrate them a bit more as I think my update was not exactly a brief one ...LOL
but the updates are clear and short I feel Di.. But if Mods feel then we might have to accept it...

I was just asking about what is up with Vaishu.. why is Dharmesh torturing her??

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

but the updates are clear and short I feel Di.. But if Mods feel then we might have to accept it...

I was just asking about what is up with Vaishu.. why is Dharmesh torturing her??

Hi Rachna DiSmile

Though you asked Tanya Di, I hope you wouldn't mind my reply. Dharmesh is torturing Vaishu because she slapped him in front of Ajit, Manju and Rasika as he was celebrating the victory of the court case and how Manav had lost. This made Dharmesh very mad that Vaishu slapped him and he dragged her to a room with Manju helping Dharmesh.

Hope this answers your questionSmile I think it will be Varun who saves Vaishali, as he was calling for her. Ajit and Dharmesh are twinsLOL they both should go to jail and get beaten up the same way they do to their wives

TanyazarchanamanavLovePRSoham

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Bhalla...Tongue
Even I want them to be punished badly...

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Hi dears..

Tanyji really thanks you for the uptade cause sometime at work I  want to know what happen.Wink..
my god..for today...Tanyji what an episode D'ohI cried dear...Anki was so good that I forget that it was Archana ... me mother too..I'm sad for her...but thinking deeply from my heart ..I'll say..Its her fault You deliberately give Soham to a psycho murderer..what else to say now...bhouk tho...

About Archana I will say..For Sachu she gave all her love to him..as MotherThumbs Up Sachu was her zimedhari...She promised Shravni to take care...She was very close to him...she seem to be a good mother... yes I put seem ..there is a reason...Unhappy

For Soham..its Arman pyar kha Nishani...its we viewers ..fan of PR know that its their love..who is soham ...but his parent never thought for one second..minute..day ..Month year...that Soham its their little babe gift from god ...Both Arman were to be blame..for the first time Varsha took Soham ...Manv was very angry but that all  ..why he didn't get Soham the same day..??As mother how archana  could  live all these years without her SON...always think Varsha will be goussa..Angry wrong 

And after 4yrs with Varsha for a sudden..Satish made a Uturn..by letting Soham with his Mother and told Varsha Archan is soham mother not her...Soham stayed with his parent fortunately...two children for Archana..but  then once more..the prob soham  with Varsha came on table ..Now they felt that because of Soham...Sachu is negleted...Wrong wrong..Both was wrong Angry

Its came Varsha kidnapped Soham ...Manv screamed ..yelled..angry...all that to end one day he accepted to give Soham.legally..this time he was absolutely wrong.I agree he was very wrong hereAngry  ..but Archana was silent...no words..at that time she could  disagree with Manv and said  no Manv I would  not give Soham...not even let Varsha Adopted him ..why she didn't say any thing..always say..Manv Sahi heh..." I'm agree with him""always same song.why???

If we saw it from far...Archan never fight for Soham on her own..mean from her heart...Just the day before for the adoption...Sulo talk to Archana...show her what she was doing was wrong..that day she fight for her son...its just because Sulo lighten her mind..I thanks Sulo for that day...otherwise.Angry

On the other end..prefered that day she didn't stop it..at least Soham will be till here alive .Why need to stop this adoption??...Phir wohi bhat..she give Soham to Varsha.all days varsha was in her house...push varsha to take Soham..Always think for her sister..Angry.on that anniversary day..She clearly said Manv.. that after Soham would  go with Varsha...Someone who always think his husband is always right...when it came for her own son..she failedAngry can't believe it..wrong wrong..

now..at this moment..all I've seen..for all mistake Archana done...the more worst is for Soham..and for her children Bhavish...I can't say she was a god mother..impossible for me..I like Archana too sometimes..but she made THE mistake .forget she has  a husband , children, a familly ,who need her much more than her familly mean K...she is very bad...Angry

The day she open her mouth on this phone..when she was talking to Manv...he propose to break FDs..for Sulo...she accept without any thought...its was the first time i said How can she did that to her own...She never think about her children...At the anniversary how easily she gave Soham to Varsha...not a minute she said..Manv could be right..

I know she will be like a Zindha lash...I was sad  when she talked  to Ashna.when she said ."".why he didn't hug me.."".This was really sad..cause she was in a great pain..and just Manv who can understand that..unfortunately he was not here.Cry

.and also .when she talked to Manv at the last scene...she was so desperate..but for the sake of everyone she took the good decision ...to give daughters to Manv ...I think..she thought  she lost soham..but if she lost manv she will be finished for good.and really this seperation is necessary..of course dears..NOT a  18-20yrs leap..Angry Angry

So let see...Anki wow she was very good today..She made me cry and cry...in front of my computer..LOL Hiten is being better day by day..for both of them..Clap
Sorry its a bit long..as usual..

Ekta is taking a big risk with that leap...I will watch it just to see how ..she will be out from this bad decision...LOLLOL
bye dears..

Edited by Thanee - 06 December 2011 at 5:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazbhallaroxarchanamanavDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top