Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Usha, Manav has left Archana and he is coming to Canada with all his children ...
Tell me now what I should do to him ?????

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2011 at 3:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneesushkita10archanamanavsuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 6th Dec 2011 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely short update Di...
After a long long time I watched the show and that too at the prime time Shocked...

First of all this is for Ankita .. Brilliant Brilliant performance Clap
She made me cry with her excellent acting...

Even though I pity less for Archana but Ankita made me feel for the character... This girl is getting better day by day...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazThaneestefanandresushkita10suan

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Now coming to the epi... I always felt Archana and Manav are too good people who are always being used esp by their own people everytime... So I somewhere though loved Archana wanted her to be practical at sometimes atleast... Today I felt whatever Manav is doing is good for her as she has to learn where to draw the line...

But I felt Manav went a little too far... I really felt bad for her today... This is not the first time she is blamed as a bad mother... I know and totally blame her for Soham's loss this time... But I felt Manav was very wrong when he said he will prove her to be a bad mother in court to get the children's custody... I dont think she is a bad mother.. She was really the best mom to Sachu.. How can one forget that... Though she is not the biological mother of Sachu she was never partial unlike Vaishu...

When it comes to Soham I feel he is really unlucky... He had not only a bad mother but also bad father, granny, aunt uncle and the list goes on and on...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazshootingstar27archanamanavsuanSushitaLover23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
In Soham's case it was Archana who finally made the big mistake that made the accident happen , she gave Soham to Varsha ...But  all this  did not happen in one day ...A lot of people are responsible for this ..Of course mainly Archana , and also Manav who himself was giving Soham to Varsha for good ...Sulochna who never said anything  and even now saying to Archana to do her duty as sister ..
savita most definitely as she was planning and scheming to give Soham to Varsha ...
Even satish  who used to call himself Soham's Papa ...

I know Archana  did  so much for sachin but right now Manav is shown to be in a state of deep depression and cannot blame him there , his mind  can only think of Soham ..It's a big tragedy ... ...
 That is why even Archana tells him that she will not fight him in court because she just cannot see that he gets any more depression because of her ..If he is at peace away from her and with his girls then so be it ...
She has faith in him that he will love the girls and take very good  care of them ...

I think it is a badly written track, just forced to make the couple seperated at leap so that the children can bring them together ...

Do you rmember Kabhi Khushi kabhi ghum...Amitabh and and his adopted son SRK used to love each other so much but because of situations out of control and misunderstandings ...the son leaves his parents for 10 years ...

It is the younger generation of that family ( Hrithink ) that uses their brains  and bring the father and son back together ...

I think this is the sort of thing that Ekta wants to show ...

I think the   children will realize that their parents are still in love with each other despite of being apart and that is how they will try and bring them back together ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2011 at 3:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27archanamanavsuanLovePRSohamsushkita10SushitaLover23

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Di even I feel the same.. This is all done so that leads separate before the leap and the next gen children will get them together... That is the reason DK is shown to be moving his business out of India all of a sudden... I dont think it is so easy to move a business... Manav will sure move to Canada with his daughters and Sachu.. Archana will be shown missing like Mano Baba...

All this reminds me of KSBKBT... Even there also (if I remember correctly) Tulasi is separated from Mihir (dont know the reason though) before leap.. After leap she is shown with an adopted daughter Krishna Tulasi... All her biological children are brought up by Mihir and his family... While one of the son Gautham will be kidnapped by his aunt and comes back as a spoilt brat..

I think even Soham will be shown as a spoilt brat after leap..

Good thing is there is no Mandira track LOL else we would have seen one Karan Virani in post PR too..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazarchanamanav

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
That sounds  just like what is happening here ...You never know , Manav could come back with a wife ..
Maybe DK will die and Manav gets married to Ashna ...In Ekta Kapoor show anything can happen ..

If Ekta is getting them divorced then there could be another woman on the scene and as you remember , Ekta did bring Ashna for this purpose only ... but it did not work out then ...

Maybe it could happen now..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwaparchanamanavLovePRSohamsushkita10

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

That sounds  just like what is happening here ...You never know , Manav could come back with a wife ..
Maybe DK will die and Manav gets married to Ashna ...In Ekta Kapoor show anything can happen ..

If Ekta is getting them divorced then there could be another woman on the scene and as you remember , Ekta did bring Ashna for this purpose only ... but it did not work out then ...

Maybe it could happen now..
Thats true Di... Anything can happen now... Manav Aashna affair was scrapped not because audience did not wanted but because Sushant did not agree I think... Soham's gifting track was forcefully fed to us audience even after many requests... So may be after the leap this can happen...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazarchanamanav

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
But then how can the children get them back together if  one of them is married ...

I don't think they will get married in this show to anyone else ...Actually it will be only about them missing each other and the kids bringing them back together ..I saw Archana's pictures  post leap , she is wearing  a mangalsutra ..A pretty long one actually ...

Rachu, do older ladies wear longer mangal sutra ???

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2011 at 4:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwaparchanamanavLovePRSoham

Post Reply New Post

Go to top