Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hi Thanee,

The acting was very good today  but the story track is getting more and more silly ...
I have stopped looking at the story now because there is really no story ...LOL, just trying to accomodate the leap ASAP...

After watching the press conference of PR today and what Ekta and Ankita said ...I think Archana will slowly be phased out
Glad you enjoyed the update ...

Tanya,
@bold...this would be good for Ankita. Her schedule should be lighter, therefore less time on set. More time to spend with Sushant. This will also mean she won't be seen too often as an older lady, which should be good for her future.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazarchanamanavsushkita10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 6th Dec 2011 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update di Tongue

Checked the last two parts..you are right di,Ankita acted brilliantly Thumbs Up I thought the song - IshqSufiyana was out of place in that scene but other than that the whole scene was very moving. 

Glad that CVs have decided to give Archana an adopted daughter rather than just show her just mourning..wish the adopted daughter is Madhuri's child, always wondered what happened to that baby.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazarchanamanavsuan

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Thanks for the update Tanya. Will watch the parts with Ankita only.
Praying for the leap when hopefully the emphasis is on the grown children, so we won't have to see Archana with Manav (Hiten). Hopefully the CV's will take their time (as they did after the 4 year leap in bringing Soham back to his parents), to reunite Archana and Manav, if it is to happen.

Hopefully, Ankita's contract will be up before she is reunited with her "husband", (don't know if they will still be married. I can't wait for Ankita to be out of this mess. I really didn't like how she looked in the most recent SBS clip. I hope it was because she was feeling unwell and not just a case of being really unhappy with the show right now.

Hi Sharondi Tongue

Ekta has promised Anki a younger role in her new show, Anki said in 5 months she will play her age again so pretty sure she will be phased out from PR Big smile

Tanyazarchanamanavsuansushkita10

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Thanks for the update Tanya. Will watch the parts with Ankita only.
Praying for the leap when hopefully the emphasis is on the grown children, so we won't have to see Archana with Manav (Hiten). Hopefully the CV's will take their time (as they did after the 4 year leap in bringing Soham back to his parents), to reunite Archana and Manav, if it is to happen.

Hopefully, Ankita's contract will be up before she is reunited with her "husband", (don't know if they will still be married. I can't wait for Ankita to be out of this mess. I really didn't like how she looked in the most recent SBS clip. I hope it was because she was feeling unwell and not just a case of being really unhappy with the show right now.

Hi Sharondi Tongue

Ekta has promised Anki a younger role in her new show, Anki said in 5 months she will play her age again so pretty sure she will be phased out from PR Big smile

Hi Omana,
Hug
Thanks so much for this great news.Dancing  Now I can watch PR while Ankita is there with a much lighter heart and with good spirits. Can't wait to chat on the forum of her upconing show! I'm sure I'll see many familiar faces there! DancingPartyDancingDancingDancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27Thaneesushkita10archanamanav

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Hi Omana,
Hug
Thanks so much for this great news.Dancing  Now I can watch PR while Ankita is there with a much lighter heart and with good spirits. Can't wait to chat on the forum of her upconing show! I'm sure I'll see many familiar faces there! Dancing

It might be even faster than five months cuz don't think the leap and new characters are gonna work out Wink When TRPs fall badly, Zee wouldn't want to continue the show so everybody will be free LOL 

Tanyazarchanamanavsuansushkita10

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Let's not get excited as yet guys ...

First thing first , she has to play Archana well and she did a good job today , really nice job and I am liking her new look post leap ...
I am looking forward to see the TRPs for this week, they will come tomorrow .

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27Thaneesushkita10archanamanavsuan

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
thanks guruji..Big smile..hmm..very emotional episodes han..archana feeling guilty..oh i have to check out then..
that dream seems hilarious thoughROFL..archu donating kids wvwn after varsha drowning sohamShocked..dreams are unbelievable at timesEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazThanee

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update Tanya DiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top