Brief Update : 6th Dec 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by suan

Thanks for the update Tanya. Will watch the parts with Ankita only.
Praying for the leap when hopefully the emphasis is on the grown children, so we won't have to see Archana with Manav (Hiten). Hopefully the CV's will take their time (as they did after the 4 year leap in bringing Soham back to his parents), to reunite Archana and Manav, if it is to happen.

Hopefully, Ankita's contract will be up before she is reunited with her "husband", (don't know if they will still be married. I can't wait for Ankita to be out of this mess. I really didn't like how she looked in the most recent SBS clip. I hope it was because she was feeling unwell and not just a case of being really unhappy with the show right now.

Hi Sharondi πŸ˜›

Ekta has promised Anki a younger role in her new show, Anki said in 5 months she will play her age again so pretty sure she will be phased out from PR πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Hi Sharondi πŸ˜›

Ekta has promised Anki a younger role in her new show, Anki said in 5 months she will play her age again so pretty sure she will be phased out from PR πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Omana,
πŸ€—
Thanks so much for this great news.  Now I can watch PR while Ankita is there with a much lighter heart and with good spirits. Can't wait to chat on the forum of her upconing show! I'm sure I'll see many familiar faces there! πŸ₯³
Originally posted by suan

Hi Omana,
πŸ€—
Thanks so much for this great news.  Now I can watch PR while Ankita is there with a much lighter heart and with good spirits. Can't wait to chat on the forum of her upconing show! I'm sure I'll see many familiar faces there!

It might be even faster than five months cuz don't think the leap and new characters are gonna work out πŸ˜‰ When TRPs fall badly, Zee wouldn't want to continue the show so everybody will be free πŸ˜† 
Let's not get excited as yet guys ...

First thing first , she has to play Archana well and she did a good job today , really nice job and I am liking her new look post leap ...
I am looking forward to see the TRPs for this week, they will come tomorrow .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
thanks guruji..πŸ˜ƒ..hmm..very emotional episodes han..archana feeling guilty..oh i have to check out then..
that dream seems hilarious though🀣..archu donating kids wvwn after varsha drowning soham😲..dreams are unbelievable at times😳
Thanks for the nice update Tanya Di😊
Usha, Manav has left Archana and he is coming to Canada with all his children ...
Tell me now what I should do to him ?????

Thanks for the lovely short update Di...
After a long long time I watched the show and that too at the prime time 😲...

First of all this is for Ankita .. Brilliant Brilliant performance πŸ‘
She made me cry with her excellent acting...

Even though I pity less for Archana but Ankita made me feel for the character... This girl is getting better day by day...

Now coming to the epi... I always felt Archana and Manav are too good people who are always being used esp by their own people everytime... So I somewhere though loved Archana wanted her to be practical at sometimes atleast... Today I felt whatever Manav is doing is good for her as she has to learn where to draw the line...

But I felt Manav went a little too far... I really felt bad for her today... This is not the first time she is blamed as a bad mother... I know and totally blame her for Soham's loss this time... But I felt Manav was very wrong when he said he will prove her to be a bad mother in court to get the children's custody... I dont think she is a bad mother.. She was really the best mom to Sachu.. How can one forget that... Though she is not the biological mother of Sachu she was never partial unlike Vaishu...

When it comes to Soham I feel he is really unlucky... He had not only a bad mother but also bad father, granny, aunt uncle and the list goes on and on...

In Soham's case it was Archana who finally made the big mistake that made the accident happen , she gave Soham to Varsha ...But  all this  did not happen in one day ...A lot of people are responsible for this ..Of course mainly Archana , and also Manav who himself was giving Soham to Varsha for good ...Sulochna who never said anything  and even now saying to Archana to do her duty as sister ..
savita most definitely as she was planning and scheming to give Soham to Varsha ...
Even satish  who used to call himself Soham's Papa ...

I know Archana  did  so much for sachin but right now Manav is shown to be in a state of deep depression and cannot blame him there , his mind  can only think of Soham ..It's a big tragedy ... ...
 That is why even Archana tells him that she will not fight him in court because she just cannot see that he gets any more depression because of her ..If he is at peace away from her and with his girls then so be it ...
She has faith in him that he will love the girls and take very good  care of them ...

I think it is a badly written track, just forced to make the couple seperated at leap so that the children can bring them together ...

Do you rmember Kabhi Khushi kabhi ghum...Amitabh and and his adopted son SRK used to love each other so much but because of situations out of control and misunderstandings ...the son leaves his parents for 10 years ...

It is the younger generation of that family ( Hrithink ) that uses their brains  and bring the father and son back together ...

I think this is the sort of thing that Ekta wants to show ...

I think the   children will realize that their parents are still in love with each other despite of being apart and that is how they will try and bring them back together ...