Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

DK comes in Manav's office and tells him that he is winding his company in India amnd shifting to Canada .He offers Manav to work with  him in his new company in Canada .

Manav is in his room , he cannot sleep because the sounds of Soham's laughs , the scene of him being taken away and given to Varsha keeps coming in his mind .His parents also are watching him but they cannot do anything ...

Archana is in her room at her parent's home .Both the twins are playing on the bed .Suddenly a wounded and crying Varsha comes in the room .Varsha tells Archana that she has lost Soham and she cannot live without children .She begs Archaan to give her one of her daughters ..Archu is crying but after seeing the way Varsha is pleading and begging , she goes and picks up one girl and gives her to Varsha ..Varsha takes the baby and when she turns , she has an evil smile on her face ...
Suddenly manav wakes up from this terrible dream ..He cannot bear the throught of Varsha with his daughter and immediately goes out .Savita decides to go with him ...

Archana is sitting in her room when there is knock on the door .She opens the door and is very happy to see manav there .
Manav tells her that he has come for his daughters as he does not feel that they are safe with Archana .He says that he will keep his girls as far away from Archana as possible because in her quest to be mahaan she can risk their life too .
 . He also tells Archana that  she can do a case against him in court but he will prove that she is an unfit mother .
He tells Archana that his girls are his life now and if anything happened to them than he will die .
Archu comes near him and hugs him and starts crying , then she moves away and  tells him that she will not do any case against him .
She tells him to take the children as the girls can never get a better father than him and they will be safe and happy with him ..She says that she understands that whatever he is doing is somewhere right because of  what happened to Soham .
But she also tells him that no paper or anything can break her relationship with him  .She also tells him that she will go away from his life as he wants , not because he hates her but because she just loves him too much to hurt him anymore .

She tells him that their love story was so different , they had both given their lives to their families but they became so special for each other as well...They had given so much love to each other as husband and wife and how she wishes they could give the same love to their children, together .But she also says that now everything has changed ...She can neither be a wife he loved or a mother of his kids to him .. She will only be the woman who  took Soham away from him ...
She tells him to take the children and she will not do any court case against him as she wants the girls to have him in their life ...
She walks away from Manav .who is looking very depressed with tears coming from his eyes ..

Precap ..
Manav is walking away with the girls ..Manohar tries to stop him but Archana stops her parents and tell then to let Manav go with the girls ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2011 at 9:29am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

vita_narinekrasshabsfanAMSTeshachTrini331sanika1507Humtum25pappy123ria0123DeviRahimbux21nanisarjitosdhan0022giguseraasaxena3kamuraliasiaheartNeetsdent4uNehavihar~~~Sweta~~~ekomassweet7863prefix3nanda_gopavishwappal1990shmuupielukin4goodSoapArvifanamritabcaptkirkmah403Gauri22Cupcake4GHTbabu2008sihubharadwaj_kHillyloveshootingstar27Thaneebhallarox-Alone-suansushkita10LumosLovePRSohamarchanamanav-Naresh-.Mandy..Sidrasarunholic_arhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update : 6th Dec 2011" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thank...waiting for leap... I wish story line best in PR after leap.

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Al lAnkita fans , you guys must see the show today .Brilliant performance by her ..She gave such a dignified and restrained performance today .The way she hugs Manav for the last time and how she tells him that the girls can live without her but they must not live without their father ...

It was such a sad and an emotional show today ..Disapprove

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27suancoolkitty_23.Mandy.gaurimisha-sylph-

sarunholic_arhi

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunholic_arhi

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
by only reading the update i can imagine how amazingly anki di must have acted as a dejected wife and a mother who lost her son due to her psycho sis,well done anki dii, i would like to wish anki di and the other cast gud luck for the future Clap,i wish PR have a sensible storyline after the leap,thanks tanya for the brief update,truely it was an emotional episode today Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsuan

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
i understand its very emotional epi bt my problem is i cant see her hugging...Ouchso sorry tanya bt thanks for update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazHillylove-Naresh-

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Tanyji for your Brief Upt...Smile

I'm at work ..few moment free...just read it..

Wow sound a good and  sad episode SmileUnhappy

I'll watch both yesterday and today episodes..when I will be back home..Smile

Thanks once more..you help me..Smile

Edited by Thanee - 06 December 2011 at 3:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Hi Thanee,

The acting was very good today  but the story track is getting more and more silly ...
I have stopped looking at the story now because there is really no story ...LOL, just trying to accomodate the leap ASAP...

After watching the press conference of PR today and what Ekta and Ankita said ...I think Archana will slowly be phased out
Glad you enjoyed the update ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2011 at 11:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneeshootingstar27suangaurimisha

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanya. Will watch the parts with Ankita only.
Praying for the leap when hopefully the emphasis is on the grown children, so we won't have to see Archana with Manav (Hiten). Hopefully the CV's will take their time (as they did after the 4 year leap in bringing Soham back to his parents), to reunite Archana and Manav, if it is to happen.

Hopefully, Ankita's contract will be up before she is reunited with her "husband", (don't know if they will still be married. I can't wait for Ankita to be out of this mess. I really didn't like how she looked in the most recent SBS clip. I hope it was because she was feeling unwell and not just a case of being really unhappy with the show right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazshootingstar27

Post Reply New Post

Go to top