Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

One of the greatest night

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
today's episode was great . While Me and my mom was watching sns , our dad came there. And I said the if I was urmila I will also not donate blood . How dare kokila  shout at my lovely Raashi . Eyh ? I will neva donate blood if I was urmila ( Me the great rashi fan LOL wanted an argument with dad )
Dad was reading the subtitiles and Dad said but that raashi is saying cox of her everything happened , so her mom should donate blood , And you Rafaal !! you should also donate blood , you must not check whther the person is good or not , OKAY ?
Me in a boring way . Okaaay , and mom comes and says to dad what happened you also bored ? want some arguement with daughter ?

The best day , I was laughing all through LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21munnihyderabadkaka.lgrsk16pretty_h

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One of the greatest night" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pretty_h-Muskii-

gohem123

IF-Dazzler

gohem123

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
yeah..all says donation is great thing..we must all do that...but urmila is from another planet..don't know what kalakary is she gonna play now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Muskii-

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

yeah..all says donation is great thing..we must all do that...but urmila is from another planet..don't know what kalakary is she gonna play now?

Yeh , she's always upto a kalakari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.