Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeevika 'SHE IS MY LIFe' ! AMAZING EPI (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

Fallen Star

IF-Rockerz

Fallen Star

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Saima Hug Aww Thanks alot <3 !! every1 kinda thought it was drag ! i agree buh i loved the drag untill they show beautiful Emotion <3 !! 
and Aww i do this every epi :) 
buh sadly Might not tomorz n next whole week :( i will be missin frm IF n the Show :( 

Shocked Oh Manal U won't be here or next week Ouch...Will miss ur every day discription of the episode, Why wont u be here??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika 'SHE IS MY LIFe' ! AMAZING EPI (Page 7)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonika.d

Goldie

sonika.d

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Sonika thnks <3 n true Badi Bg was THE BEST <3 !! i loved how she is not partial <3 n how she actually understood wat mannu is goin thru ! now tomorz it will be jeevika makin us cry :( 

precap itself made me emotional..i'm sure i'll cry buckets tomm...actually i'm doing d same thing for every epi..i haven't cried like dis for years that too watching a tv show..at first i'm addicted to virman n started watching for them...but now i'm totally addicted to this show n i'm proud of dat

.FlawlessSarun.

-Kruti.S-

IF-Rockerz

-Kruti.S-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
this is the reason why I love this show so much and attached to it so much already...the bond between each and every character is so carefully shown that it makes you love each and every character...Badi BeeJi was the star of the epi today Star
Her Bond with Maanvi was so sweet...jaisa har baar dikhta hain waisa hota nahin...everyone thinks that badi Beeji ko kuch samaj mein nahi aaayega but naaa she was so sweet today...I love it how Maanvi shares this khatta meetha relations with everyone..yest it was Dabbu today Badi Beeji...I am loving the dragging part too for the first time in any show...and the precap OMG...which girl would marry without the presence of her own sister Ouch how could beeji even think of something like that...I hope that she is the one to bring back maanu and no one else...

ahh this is the beauty of the show...it makes u smile at one moment and the very next moment I have tears in my eyes and I dont even realize how it transformed from happiness to sadness...loved the editing today as well...beautifully scripted!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical--.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
U guys Said it all <3 Emotions r shown so beautifully i tell u <3

-Kruti.S-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.