Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Jeevika 'SHE IS MY LIFe' ! AMAZING EPI (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

swordfishh

IF-Dazzler

swordfishh

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Koi please brief mein update kar do! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika 'SHE IS MY LIFe' ! AMAZING EPI (Page 5)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Cant wait to watch the epi yaar!!

.FlawlessSarun.

Virman4lyf

Goldie

Virman4lyf

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by Virman4lyf

Hi I Just joined IF Big smile After seeing Virman I just had to join Smile  I loved today's epi... The bond that the two sisters have is absolutely beautiful.. I was in tears today so i just had to speak out. Viraat was looking for Maanvi Day Dreaming I loved how he asked Dabbu where she was.. His 'entertainment ki machine' lol and Bari BG just stole the show I truly loved her in today's epi. And the precap...had me sobbing. I hope Viren heard the whole convo and not just the ending lol Overall it was a truly touching epi Clap
Awww Hey im manal :) and Welcome to IF :) n PLEASE PLEASE be Active on IF <3 !! and Open posts ! Comment <3 !! we will love to read <3 !! Ditto <3 !! u jst said it all <3 ! Virat lookin for Manvi, Dabbu kept quite for Mannu's Sake, Badi BG not goin to Weddin for Mannu, Jeevika's concern !! this show rox wid the emotions man Clap ! beautiful <3 ! 

Hi Manal :) I'm Hina. I'll truly try my best to be active... Honestly no T.V show has ever made me this emotional ...It's an amazing serial. I just had to express how beautiful this show is.  And Virmaan are just ...Day Dreaming  haha absolutely ADORE them. 
hina beautiful name Hug ! Would love to interact more <3 both VirMan pagals <3 !! 
i knww u knw ONLI show ever made me Cry is Greys Anatomy !! tht show always Makes me cry :( !! never xpected any indian show will make me cry Confused !! but this show proved me rong :( ! not 1 epi I DONT cry :( 

Awww Thank you and Manal...very beautiful nameHug And I'm a complete Virman pagal <3 And I Never cried over indian dramas but this serial makes me look like a emotional fool lol Btw where are u from?

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

Cant wait to watch the epi yaar!!
OMG Watch fast ! u will defo love it <3

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Hi I Just joined IF Big smile After seeing Virman I just had to join Smile  I loved today's epi... The bond that the two sisters have is absolutely beautiful.. I was in tears today so i just had to speak out. Viraat was looking for Maanvi Day Dreaming I loved how he asked Dabbu where she was.. His 'entertainment ki machine' lol and Bari BG just stole the show I truly loved her in today's epi. And the precap...had me sobbing. I hope Viren heard the whole convo and not just the ending lol Overall it was a truly touching epi Clap
Awww Hey im manal :) and Welcome to IF :) n PLEASE PLEASE be Active on IF <3 !! and Open posts ! Comment <3 !! we will love to read <3 !! Ditto <3 !! u jst said it all <3 ! Virat lookin for Manvi, Dabbu kept quite for Mannu's Sake, Badi BG not goin to Weddin for Mannu, Jeevika's concern !! this show rox wid the emotions man Clap ! beautiful <3 ! 

Hi Manal :) I'm Hina. I'll truly try my best to be active... Honestly no T.V show has ever made me this emotional ...It's an amazing serial. I just had to express how beautiful this show is.  And Virmaan are just ...Day Dreaming  haha absolutely ADORE them. 
hina beautiful name Hug ! Would love to interact more <3 both VirMan pagals <3 !! 
i knww u knw ONLI show ever made me Cry is Greys Anatomy !! tht show always Makes me cry :( !! never xpected any indian show will make me cry Confused !! but this show proved me rong :( ! not 1 epi I DONT cry :( 

Awww Thank you and Manal...very beautiful nameHug And I'm a complete Virman pagal <3 And I Never cried over indian dramas but this serial makes me look like a emotional fool lol Btw where are u from?
Aww Thnks <3 heheh  i love my name too ROFL !! ppl hardly like their names ! buh i love mine ROFL ! im originally and Arab :) from UAE, Dubai :) ! 
there is more pain n tears coming up :( abhi tak Mannu's Health Truth is not out :( 

Virman4lyf

Virman4lyf

Goldie

Virman4lyf

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Aww Thnks <3 heheh  i love my name too ROFL !! ppl hardly like their names ! buh i love mine ROFL ! im originally and Arab :) from UAE, Dubai :) ! 
there is more pain n tears coming up :( abhi tak Mannu's Health Truth is not out :( 

Haha I love my name to LOL  Im from England..! therefore excuse my lack of hindi...I suck at it lol I know I wonder what's wrong with Mannu... I can't handle anymore emotion...unless it's Virmaan loveDay Dreaming Then I can take the Load ROFL

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hinu *will call u this* ROFL !! u Knwww even tho I knw VirMan love will be full of pain, Passion ;) ! I want to see VirAt Cry ROFL i love when hot male leads Cry ROFL ! !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Virman4lyftayabafarooqui

Virman4lyf

Goldie

Virman4lyf

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Haha you can call me that I have a list of weird nicknames LOL And you think exactly like me I LOVE it when the hot guy cries.. ROFL Imagine Virat crying for Maanvi...Day Dreaming Btw what can i call you...Mannu? ROFL

.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.