Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Jeevika 'SHE IS MY LIFe' ! AMAZING EPI (Page 4)

.FlawlessSarun. IF-Addictz
.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

heeey meri saabse pyaaari pagal Hug love yeww for this brilliaant & rocking topic agaain <3 your the best :) i'm alwaays waiting for yew to open theem so i can caatch the best thing in the episodesROFL reallyy love yeww for this !! & i totally agree with all your pointsBig smileLOL it was completely a dhinchaakk episodeHugStar these twoo sis are reallyy the best i've ever seen :o :) mashallah Embarrassed even dabbu was awesome where he actually keep quiet & didn't saaid anything to oout loving viraat who's alwaays searching his will be ladyy love : maanvi Day DreamingLOL BG was awesome too !! <3 kyaa yaaar :) i'm getting so much emotional these times :DEmbarrassedROFL all because of sidhhart sir's genius mindClapLOL loved everyone agaaain <3 !!

but love yeeew more myy mano Hug
MAri My Jaannu Hug !! and i always wait for LIKE&Comment <3 U rock ji <3 !! todays epi Was jst so beautiful <3 No words to describe ! buh dnt u think even Swamini was kinda wondering where MAnnu was ? !! right ?! hgahahah i knww ! other thn couples Sad scenes ! NO SHOW MADE ME CRY ROFL ! buh this Show EVERYTHIN about it makes me cry :( <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seraphic-Mariaa.RD

christiandior. Viewbie
christiandior.
christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Uhh Manal your emotional analysis is amazing!

Indeed Badi Biji was the star of today! =D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Why is romantic love not ever excessive for fans but this sibling love is for some reason? Bit unfair!
True Reemz Confused !! I have seen Such sisters :S ! and u knw 1st show tht I DONT MIND the Dragging :O ! as they showin their Love n bonding so clearly n beautifully <3 !! Amazin <3 !! 

--Mystical--

Virman4lyf Goldie
Virman4lyf
Virman4lyf

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hi I Just joined IF Big smile After seeing Virman I just had to join Smile  I loved today's epi... The bond that the two sisters have is absolutely beautiful.. I was in tears today so i just had to speak out. Viraat was looking for Maanvi Day Dreaming I loved how he asked Dabbu where she was.. His 'entertainment ki machine' lol and Bari BG just stole the show I truly loved her in today's epi. And the precap...had me sobbing. I hope Viren heard the whole convo and not just the ending lol Overall it was a truly touching epi Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical---Seraphic-.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Predator-

Uhh Manal your emotional analysis is amazing!

Indeed Badi Biji was the star of today! =D
ThnkYou Hug !! 

Badi BG stole it <3 Im waitin for some1 to make Avi's n sigies from their scene <3

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Virman4lyf

Hi I Just joined IF Big smile After seeing Virman I just had to join Smile  I loved today's epi... The bond that the two sisters have is absolutely beautiful.. I was in tears today so i just had to speak out. Viraat was looking for Maanvi Day Dreaming I loved how he asked Dabbu where she was.. His 'entertainment ki machine' lol and Bari BG just stole the show I truly loved her in today's epi. And the precap...had me sobbing. I hope Viren heard the whole convo and not just the ending lol Overall it was a truly touching epi Clap
Awww Hey im manal :) and Welcome to IF :) n PLEASE PLEASE be Active on IF <3 !! and Open posts ! Comment <3 !! we will love to read <3 !! Ditto <3 !! u jst said it all <3 ! Virat lookin for Manvi, Dabbu kept quite for Mannu's Sake, Badi BG not goin to Weddin for Mannu, Jeevika's concern !! this show rox wid the emotions man Clap ! beautiful <3 ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arri-spy06--Mystical--Virman4lyf-Seraphic-

Virman4lyf Goldie
Virman4lyf
Virman4lyf

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Awww Hey im manal :) and Welcome to IF :) n PLEASE PLEASE be Active on IF <3 !! and Open posts ! Comment <3 !! we will love to read <3 !! Ditto <3 !! u jst said it all <3 ! Virat lookin for Manvi, Dabbu kept quite for Mannu's Sake, Badi BG not goin to Weddin for Mannu, Jeevika's concern !! this show rox wid the emotions man Clap ! beautiful <3 ! 

Hi Manal :) I'm Hina. I'll truly try my best to be active... Honestly no T.V show has ever made me this emotional ...It's an amazing serial. I just had to express how beautiful this show is.  And Virmaan are just ...Day Dreaming  haha absolutely ADORE them. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree-Seraphic-.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Hi Manal :) I'm Hina. I'll truly try my best to be active... Honestly no T.V show has ever made me this emotional ...It's an amazing serial. I just had to express how beautiful this show is.  And Virmaan are just ...Day Dreaming  haha absolutely ADORE them. 
hina beautiful name Hug ! Would love to interact more <3 both VirMan pagals <3 !! 
i knww u knw ONLI show ever made me Cry is Greys Anatomy !! tht show always Makes me cry :( !! never xpected any indian show will make me cry Confused !! but this show proved me rong :( ! not 1 epi I DONT cry :( 

Virman4lyf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index