Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Jeevika 'SHE IS MY LIFe' ! AMAZING EPI (Page 3)

.FlawlessSarun. IF-Addictz
.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by differs

Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Hey.. started watching this show recently! 

What disease are you talking about?

Can anyone make it clear for me please?Ouch
how u feel about the show ? n how much did u watch so far ?! 
well we not clear wat Mannu is going thru :( !buh it seems like she is goin thru something serious tht she is hidin to herself :(  she keeps fainting :( dizzy :( !! dunno wats rong :( 

OMG... This show and its actors! They are more than awesome! Especially the four youngsters! Both the boys are exactly ... into their roles! 

And what to say of the sisters! And these days... Manavi's crying... I can't stop my tears! She is so damn ... live... and jeevika... haven't seen this much pure and selfless love between sisters! Clap

Love the show... Started watching the show from the episode when Manavi gives that 'sare niyam tod do' programme in the sangeet ceremony! And hitler... oops Swamini bua... become angry like hell! Embarrassed
OMg so u didnt watch starting? Jaldi Watch the Show from 1st epi ! u will Love it <3 !! 
and about the Actors ! NO WORDS <3 ! I cant imagine any1 else doin Manvi, Jeevika, Virat , Viren Characters ! these 4 actors r MORE THEN AMAZING <3 !! n other thn tht ! as much as i hate Kamini  a.k.a Swamini !! the Actress Seema is AMAZING<3 ! 
Every1 in this show r AMAZIN <3
differs Senior Member
differs
differs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

nice post once again but my point of view is ke  this sister love is just tooo much and excess of every thing is bad .i really like how viraat shows his concern for maanvi itni concern toh viren bhi jeevika ke liye naheen karta jo us ki ho ne wali patni haiLOLlovely... this clearly indicate ke virman ki lovestory kitni rocking aur passionate ho giDay Dreaming

What a point... Jitni care virat mannu ki karta hai utni to viren bhi jeevika ki nahin karta...he he he..

But, I strongly feel that this love between both of them is not excess seeing the story's background! Just enjoy!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreetayabafarooqui.FlawlessSarun.

differs Senior Member
differs
differs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Hey.. started watching this show recently! 

What disease are you talking about?

Can anyone make it clear for me please?Ouch
how u feel about the show ? n how much did u watch so far ?! 
well we not clear wat Mannu is going thru :( !buh it seems like she is goin thru something serious tht she is hidin to herself :(  she keeps fainting :( dizzy :( !! dunno wats rong :( 

OMG... This show and its actors! They are more than awesome! Especially the four youngsters! Both the boys are exactly ... into their roles! 

And what to say of the sisters! And these days... Manavi's crying... I can't stop my tears! She is so damn ... live... and jeevika... haven't seen this much pure and selfless love between sisters! Clap

Love the show... Started watching the show from the episode when Manavi gives that 'sare niyam tod do' programme in the sangeet ceremony! And hitler... oops Swamini bua... become angry like hell! Embarrassed
OMg so u didnt watch starting? Jaldi Watch the Show from 1st epi ! u will Love it <3 !! 
and about the Actors ! NO WORDS <3 ! I cant imagine any1 else doin Manvi, Jeevika, Virat , Viren Characters ! these 4 actors r MORE THEN AMAZING <3 !! n other thn tht ! as much as i hate Kamini  a.k.a Swamini !! the Actress Seema is AMAZING<3 ! 
Every1 in this show r AMAZIN <3

Haven' watched each and every episode yet! Will watch as soon as I get time... but have read everything about the story.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
d sisters r truly so amazing,..love dem like hell,..!

.FlawlessSarun.

Mariaa.RD IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.RD
Mariaa.RD

heeey meri saabse pyaaari pagal Hug love yeww for this brilliaant & rocking topic agaain <3 your the best :) i'm alwaays waiting for yew to open theem so i can caatch the best thing in the episodesROFL reallyy love yeww for this !! & i totally agree with all your pointsBig smileLOL it was completely a dhinchaakk episodeHugStar these twoo sis are reallyy the best i've ever seen :o :) mashallah Embarrassed even dabbu was awesome where he actually keep quiet & didn't saaid anything to oout loving viraat who's alwaays searching his will be ladyy love : maanvi Day DreamingLOL BG was awesome too !! <3 kyaa yaaar :) i'm getting so much emotional these times :DEmbarrassedROFL all because of sidhhart sir's genius mindClapLOL loved everyone agaaain <3 !!

but love yeeew more myy mano Hug

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

The best part of today's episode-

VIRAT's first concern...

Where is mere bhaiya ki SALI?

I loved it...Embarrassed
I knwww !! ALL the time his eyes were just looking for Mannu <3 awww how Adorable man <3 

differstayabafarooqui-Seraphic-

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

nice post once again but my point of view is ke  this sister love is just tooo much and excess of every thing is bad .i really like how viraat shows his concern for maanvi itni concern toh viren bhi jeevika ke liye naheen karta jo us ki ho ne wali patni haiLOLlovely... this clearly indicate ke virman ki lovestory kitni rocking aur passionate ho giDay Dreaming
Respect ur POV <3 !! tho i have seen such sisters :) !! u hardly find such sisters buh they do xist :) n About Virat hahahah Ditto !! Mere Bhaiya Ki Sali Kahan hai hahahahah i bet he wanted to say Mere Bhaiya Ka Sali Aur Mere Honewali Gharwali kahan hai ROFL 

--Mystical--tayabafarooqui-Seraphic-

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Why is romantic love not ever excessive for fans but this sibling love is for some reason? Bit unfair!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Mystical--mokshashreetayabafarooqui-Seraphic-.FlawlessSarun.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index