Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Siddharth P Malhotra sir OMG OMG OMG OMG for the 1st time I DONT MIND WITH THE DRAGGING :( ! !its worth man :( ! where do u get this Emotion from man :( !! Gossh Star of The Epi Defo ! Badi BG, Mannu a.k.a Nia Sharma & Jeevika a.k.a Krystle Dsouza <3 !! these 3 STOLE Todays EPI !! 
1st thing virat did was LOOK FOR MANNU :O !! Awww he is so smart ! he defo sure now ! Kuch Kichdi Toh cook Horahe Hai !! 
Mannu never fails to make me Cry :( !! buh today it was Badi BG made me Cry :( !! ' Mein ek Pauti ko Ashirwad dene ke liye ! doosri ko nahin chor sakti' ! Not onli DABBU :O buh Our Badi BG gave us the Shock <3 !! so SOup sirf Ek Bahna tha ! apni Mannu ke Paas Rukne ke liye <3 !! she clearly understood the whole story <3 !! loved how the whole Vadhera ! minus Swamini Misses Mannu ! n 1st thing they did was ask for Mannu !! Kyun na !! Akir Hamari Mannu Hai hi aisi <3 !! every1 misses her <3 !! 
Jeevika !! Gosh :( !! her being so worried :( !! OMG this gurl wil Defo DIE if she finds out Wat Mannu is going thru :( (im talkin about the Disease :( ) !! like Kadu said THIS BOND OF MANNU n Jeevika is UNBREAKABLE <3 !! so true <3 ! 
Jeevika finally FINALLY Realised BG is Hidin sumfin !! OMG the Precap is fultoo DHAMAKEDAR !! Jeevika: She is MY SOUL !!  <3 she is Defo ur soul gurl :( ! n OMG OMG Viren Heard it <3 ! now we knw why he will want his sali adhi gharwali for Dhaij <3 !! Aisa Jiju Sabko Mile <3 !! 
Amazing 10/10 Epi <3 !! PERFECTO epi <3 !! 

The Bond of these 2 Sisters Yet Again Got me numb today man !! Jeevika restless for Mannu :( !! Precap where she says ' SHE IS MY LIFE' !! GOD who will Refuse now :(  dare some1 refuse :( !
Jeevika Mannu BEST Sisters Man <3 

and Again shout out for Badi BG !! I LOVEEE YEWWW<3

Plus a special vm By Ssaba <3 !! for Our Nia <3 

Must watch < 3

Edited by -AdiYalicious- - 06 December 2011 at 8:53am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

alphierth81shahriddhiOnly4DilishArShi_loverhali1Maoh--Mystical---aishuu-Maya.tasnimnaina-syedniya_s2cute4u_22-Deepali-TheBlueAngelmanoo.18KhaLidaHsonika.dMallu_galchristiandior.IndigoBlues-Kruti.S-thejazzgalwadi..dollSuchi-a2zahidMariaa.RDSanzPaRudholic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeevika 'SHE IS MY LIFe' ! AMAZING EPI" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naina-syed

naina-syed

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
today's epi was the best...
i loved it a lot...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Cant wait to watch the epi again <3

2cute4u_22

manoo.18

Goldie

manoo.18

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Manal for this short update, loved reading your take on each episode Hug looks like today's episode was very good Clap i just want Virat to get Mannu in the wedding, want to see their beautiful scenes Day Dreaming & then Virat tell all the family the reason behind why Mannu isn't coming in the wedding Day Dreaming in this way, we will get to see Maanvi-Jeevika's emotional bonding Wink

Eagerly waiting to see tomorrow's episode *Fingers Crossed*

Edited by manoo.18 - 06 December 2011 at 9:11am

.FlawlessSarun.

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
This totally sounds like my sort of episode and the precap seems brilliant!! Want to go home now!! Thanks Manal :)

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Manoo Hug Awww u actually read all my takes :) ? ! Love yeww <3 !! 
todays epi ! u shouldnt miss ;) ! im sure u will love big BG <3 ! !

manoo.18

differs

differs

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Hey.. started watching this show recently! 

What disease are you talking about?

Can anyone make it clear for me please?Ouch

.FlawlessSarun.

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
nia is making me cry buckets these days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sevenstreaks-.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.