Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

De Danadan- Gauri and her driving

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Today Gouri confused me, for wht she was so angry, becoz Jogia was not fulfilling his driver duty or he was talking with her ONLY FRIENDLOLLOLLOL it was so hillarious, the way in a moment she changed the topic from Anandi to Driving licence, like Anandi se phone par bat karna band karo nahin to main driving karna sikh lungiROFLROFLROFL first time hearing anyone threatening like tht. aur bich me bechara Taxi driver bhi gali sun liya. ab bechare uski kya galti hai, jo doctorni madam ko uski surat dekhne se nafarat ho gayiROFLROFL. BTW can anyone tell me, how much time in India take to learn and get driving license?? i think if she will go in proper way, thn till the time she will get Licence, her pregnancy will be in such stage tht she will not be in condition to drive hersel with seat beltWink Anyway it was worth watching the face of Jogia, whn he was caught, the picture of Dum dabai hui or bhigi billi was in front of meROFL. kitna darta hai bechara Joggu Dada, kya halat bana rakhi hai. there was time whn he was commanding her wife (legal one) but now with his illegal sherni type wife, he hs become bhigi billiLOLLOL he hs been reduced to a personal cook and personal driver of his modern doctorni bibiLOLLOL ab bechara ek din ki chutti to managa tha, aur is bich thoda apni legal wife ko phone kar liya to isme drivery license lene ki baat kahan se aa gayiROFLROFL and above tht this car installment things. few days ago, she was shouting on Jogia why he is not saying her parents as their parents but whn came matter of car installment she claime tht its her money. wah doctorni madam, whn its parents they become joint venture and whn its installment its ur personal propertyROFLROFL. BTW wht abt the Bhikh from Anandi, its joint money or its only Jogia propertyROFLROFL but i hope Gouri madam, will stick to her words this time tht she will do, whtever she like, so i hope, she will let Jogia also do, whtever he like. total freedom, waise bhi Live in relationship me freedom without responsibility is the main factorROFL so now i think u will enjoy ur real LIVE IN RELATIONSHIP status. congratulationsClapClap

Edited by ankit111 - 06 December 2011 at 8:30am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizalatramrtp179sri2012Panchi_Joonmybro_2004divyababumadhavirajmmishra1KamalikaGpurvimBdollPranjjalanshanshNoOne12woman11rimi10ajpudiPicasso9angelic8219znursinghhookedmonamie111ILoveDramaswetha_chsnitchseekerswethasyam08BlukittenSuchi-tiny15khusi_*

neha1926 Groupbie
neha1926
neha1926

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Gauri wl learn how to drive. She wl hv a accident and lose the baby.gauri wl blame jagya

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuWebsieanshanshpurvimmmishra1woman11hookedmonamie111vivacious_priyaankit111tiny15Suchi-

Bdoll Senior Member
Bdoll
Bdoll

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hillarious post. By the way what was kunda tai doing all the time. Gouri is shouting your ex wife , anandi etc etc. Kunda tai is deaf or what? Always lost in music may be.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Websiemmishra1purvimwoman11swetha_chmonamie111hookedleo4everankit111swethasyam08tiny15Suchi-

woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
hahahahaha yes, Gauri sounded like a malkin who has caught her driver neglecting his duty!! The problem is not so much that "driver" is talking to ex-wife, the real issue is "driver" is not doing his duty!!ROFL

ankit, ek confusion dur karo meri. I thought daactaarni had bought the car as a gift for Jogia, but now she is screaming "yeh gadi maine apne araam ke liye li thi"!! Yeh kya mamla hai bhai? Car maalik se driver kab ban gaya Jogia? ROFL

Edited by woman11 - 06 December 2011 at 9:06am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuWebsieNoOne12BdollPranjjalKamalikaGpurvimmmishra1vivacious_priyahookedmonamie111swetha_chILoveDramaankit111tiny15Suchi-

anshansh Senior Member
anshansh
anshansh

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
lolll Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smilepoor jogia iseey "CHAHIYE  HAMDARD KA CINKARA "
KYA KAREY EK TARAF GHARWALI PHONE PAR POOR JAAGA KO PHONE CUT KARNA BHI YAAD NAHIN RAHA
drniji ko dekh kar sitti pitti ghum gaye aur anandi bhi darr gayi soch rahi thi kyun kyun main aise chulhe chauke wali cheekhna kyun kyun nahi sikhi  and lolll hihiii
ab to h salary installment sab beech mein aa gaya bechara gawar hai samaj hi nahi attaaa ki izzat ka kachra kar diya anandi ke samney but wah kya shrill noise pollution plzzz anandi u open throt and do practise to shout as jaagga will now come back to u LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimmmishra1tiny15

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
thanks Ankit for the lovely post!

it just describes what the episode is. Smile

Swetha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Bdoll Senior Member
Bdoll
Bdoll

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
In real life nobody asks this many times with husband not to talk with ex-wife. They just leave away from him thinking that they should not make their own life worst than now. Actually Gouri has very bright future as a good doc, beautiful lady with successful career. Jagya is a bad luck. Who ever lives with him always suffers. Unlucky fellow. Not he left anandi. So she is lucky. Guess Anandi realized it already Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiDr3viLswethasyam08tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

hahahahaha yes, Gauri sounded like a malkin who has caught her driver neglecting his duty!! The problem is not so much that "driver" is talking to ex-wife, the real issue is "driver" is not doing his duty!!ROFL

ankit, ek confusion dur karo meri. I thought daactaarni had bought the car as a gift for Jogia, but now she is screaming "yeh gadi maine apne araam ke liye li thi"!! Yeh kya mamla hai bhai? Car maalik se driver kab ban gaya Jogia? ROFL
Ye to Jogia ka naseeb hai, he get demotion everywhere, Dr. se cook ban gaya, Car owner se driver ban gaya, sher se bhigi billi ban gaya and most importantly LEGAL HUSBAND SE ILLEGAL HUSBAND BAN GAYALOLLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflossancy_lizalatraPranjjalNoOne12purvimmmishra1doyelpakhimonamie111ILoveDramatiny15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index